• Average

4 33.33%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 8.33%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Well it's funny that Madara Knew/Knows How to do Edo Tensei, but he never used it to bring back his brother. Even now that he has Rinnegans, plus un-ending Chakra, and Should be able to do Rinne-Tensei, He is still not talking about reviving his brother Izuna.

As an Edo Zombie with Rinnegans, Madara could theoretically revive everybody that has ever lived and died in the Narutoverse, Right?
    I wonder if Obito's Rinnegan would contain the necessary DNA to revive Izuna... they were Izuna's eyes to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    I hope this crappy flashback will be over by next week. Those flashbacks of Hashirama weren't neccesary ; We already knew from Madara's words and actions and other things from "Naruto" , that they were almost like Naruto and Sasuke in growing up. But naah, Kishi has to show even more how much Sasuke and Naruto resemble the two of them.
    As if it hasn't been done already a hundred times.
    And the crappy plot device called edo-tensei is being used non-stop ; I wouldn't be surprised if we were to be shown edo-rikudou, edo-kushina ... because I think they are the only dead characters left out of edo - tensei plot device.
    Don't be so harsh. I agree, Madara's character-development was nothing but predictable. But their fight - Kurama wrapped up in a Susano'o, Hashirama being a Sage and controlling a creature bigger than anything we have seen before - was amazing. And it shows us, why Madara is bored by the current fight. He was right: Hashirama was totally in his own league. And beyond those two, we saw the difference between Tobirama and Hashirama in both character and power. And what's most important: Hashirama revived my Sakura-is-gonna-be-a-Sage-theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I wonder if Obito's Rinnegan would contain the necessary DNA to revive Izuna... they were Izuna's eyes to begin with.
    Has it ever been claimed that you need DNA-samples for the Rinnegan to bring back someone?

Well it's funny that Madara Knew/Knows How to do Edo Tensei, but he never used it to bring back his brother. Even now that he has Rinnegans, plus un-ending Chakra, and Should be able to do Rinne-Tensei, He is still not talking about reviving his brother Izuna.

As an Edo Zombie with Rinnegans, Madara could theoretically revive everybody that has ever lived and died in the Narutoverse, Right?
    Doubt it, reviving a dead body is one thing, but bringing a soul from the other side is another one. It's likely that to bring one soul, you need to always exchange it with another as it seems (equilibrium must be preserved). Even Nagato couldn't revive those that had already crossed the border (like Jiraya), at least not together with other recently passed humans. For those that already crossed the border, his limit was probably one, since he has only one soul. Besides, what's the point of reviving people into a world of suffering where they are going to meet their pitiful deaths yet again ? A loser would remain a loser in Madara's eyes, but in a new world, they will become winners, or so it seems.

Tobirama probably has some of Izuna's blood still on his sword, or perhaps that was the whole point of their final confrontation ? Perhaps in exchange for peace, Tobirama is going to use ET and revive Izuna. Unfortunately, we know how Tobirama see Uchiha, Izuna would be nothing more than a puppet, forced to self-destruct again and again, to clean the maps clean (Madara would learn about it later on, since he did agree for the peace from what we know). This would even make Madara consider this jutsu an atrocity, considering that he would had to witness this heinous deed, forced to watch his brother die and die again, only to come back as the Senju's puppet, being endlessly desecrated.

Well anyway, it's still interesting that Hashirama (with some aid of the Senju) have bested Madara's EMS more than once. Strangely enough, we don't see Madara using Susanoo before, only after obtaining his EMS... neither did we witness any of his other MS jutsu... perhaps not everyone gains one ?

Oh right, I forgot to mention that if reincarnation exist in Narutoverse, then there would be no chance of reviving those that have already reincarnated (at least not with the means used up to now).

Can someone tell me again why Madara needs to be revived and not stay as an immortal being with unlimited regeneration and chakra pool?

I remember him telling something to Obito, I think.

^ He can't be the ten tail's host while he is an edo zombie.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^ He can't be the ten tail's host while he is an edo zombie.
    Is that all to it?

^Pretty much, though he has said that if he can't be revived completely then Obito will be the Ten Tail's Host. If neither of them become a host then the Ten Tails will become uncontrollable.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^Pretty much, though he has said that if he can't be revived completely then Obito will be the Ten Tail's Host. If neither of them become a host then the Ten Tails will become uncontrollable.
    I don't think Madara has ever stated that Obito would become the Ten Tails' host under any circumstance, has he? I think that would be an unacceptable outcome to him... he assumes Obito understands his (Obito's) role as a sacrificial pawn whose only purpose was to assist Madara in allowing Madara to create the Dream World.

@Lakritze, you don't need DNA samples for the Rinnegan, but I think that even as an Edo with never ending chakra, Madara would need a power up to gain the capacity to revive someone who has been dead for so long (remember, time is the central limitation on the Rinne Rebirth, not the number of dead revived, hence why half of Konoha could be revived, but not Jiraiya, and why Obito would need to die just to revive Madara.

1) I always wondered how Izuna "died in Battle" after becoming blind. Now we know.

2) I guess Tobirama never completely learned to trust the Uchiha, even though he had to obey Hashirama his elder brother and head of the Senju clan.

3) Did Tobirama just use Hirashin?
    what make u think he was blind?.........
    side note: the 2nd hokage was badass
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I don't think Madara has ever stated that Obito would become the Ten Tails' host under any circumstance, has he? I think that would be an unacceptable outcome to him... he assumes Obito understands his (Obito's) role as a sacrificial pawn whose only purpose was to assist Madara in allowing Madara to create the Dream World.

@Lakritze, you don't need DNA samples for the Rinnegan, but I think that even as an Edo with never ending chakra, Madara would need a power up to gain the capacity to revive someone who has been dead for so long (remember, time is the central limitation on the Rinne Rebirth, not the number of dead revived, hence why half of Konoha could be revived, but not Jiraiya, and why Obito would need to die just to revive Madara.
    Right Right, my bad, read that part wrong, he never has said Obito would be the host. I was looking at the part where Obito said Madara couldn't afford to let him die, but the reason for that was the revival thing, not to have Obito be a backup host.