2 16.67%
  • Average

4 33.33%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

Last edited by Maximo; 03-19-2013 at 04:32 PM.

I got spoiled! xD

Sorry, I always wait for the MS version.

Well they clearly live on to be named Hokage, but does anyone understand the meaning of the title?

At least we now know how and why Izuna gave up his eyes. Madara didn't steal them like Tobi said. He was about to die anyway, so why not give up his eyes? Actually it's the exact same as with Itachi and Sasuke

1) I always wondered how Izuna "died in Battle" after becoming blind. Now we know.

2) I guess Tobirama never completely learned to trust the Uchiha, even though he had to obey Hashirama his elder brother and head of the Senju clan.

3) Did Tobirama just use Hirashin?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Gah... after going slowly and putting a lot of effort into the start of the flashbacks, Kishi then speeds through a lot of the major stuff and rushes the character development. It's a lot like how the start of the Obito flashbacks were so slow, and then suddenly the next 3-4 chapters felt like too much happened too fast, with little explanation.

It'd be nice to hear more than just "After that, Madara started to change" after spending so much time seeing the kid Madara. And I'd have liked to see Madara awaken his Mangekyou / Hashirama awaken his Mokuton (the Mokuton is particularly important, seeing as he's still the only Senju with it that we know of).

Madara's descent into darkness would have been cool, but since it all happened in this chapter with little explanation, it seems kinda contrived (and making MADARA's evil seem contrived is pretty hard to do).

Cool that Tobirama killed Izuna... it's symbolic, but it's also clear that Madara will have an extreme grudge against Tobirama, and will only reinforce Tobirama's distrust of the Uchiha... he probably sees Madara in every shadow. I wonder if Tobirama feels guilty about killing Izuna, after seeing Madara's level of hatred? Maybe he can see, just a little, why Hashirama's way of doing things would have been better?

And Tobirama used "Hiraishingiri" to deliver the finishing blow on Izuna!! Incoming speculation on the nature of Tobirama's space/time jutsu. Perhaps he teleports his sword strike forward, making it an almost unavoidable strike?

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I find it interesting that, not only was Hashirama stronger than Madara, but he was WAY stronger than Madara. So much so that he tells him to his face. Hashirama's all like "come on Madara you know its no use. You cant beat me!"

They fought for an entire day and at the end Madara's totally spent. He was broken mentally and physically. While Hashirama looks like he could go a few more rounds.

Madara doesnt seem so badass after this chapter.

Also, is this chapter foreshadowing that Saskue would never be able to beat Naruto? I mean the Uchiha got their asses handed to them by the Senju.

Tobirama is boss!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Funny enough, if medical ninja existed at that point in time, or just Hashirama gave some of his flesh to Izuna, it might have ended differently... perhaps if Izuna didn't mistrust Hashi's words and they had made peace at that point, then they could take care of Izuna's wounds at the place, perhaps even using Hashirama in order to heal him.

So, will Hashirama attempt a suicide now or will some Uchiha force Madara to sign the case-fire agreement, like in Tobi's story ?

The funeral at the beginning of the flashback was for Hashirama's older? (3rd )brother.

What is Aiko supposed to mean ?

It seems that Madara has awakened his Sharingan in one of his friendly sparings with Hashirama, but showed it to others only when he needed to break up with Hashirama.

It seems that Madara has counting problems, because he lost 4 brothers, while Hashirama only 2, so both Tobirama and Hashirama would have to forfeit their life in order for them to be even.

So the Senju were overall superior than Uchiha. I guess it explains why Madara is disappointed in the current Senju clan members.

@Famous,

There are many forks in the road in this sub-ark, like Whether the Hokages will join the Fight and how to integrate them into the story, whether Yin Kurama has joined his Yang, Whether Sasuke will be reached by Hashirama or not, Whether the Juubi has Run Amok or is still under Madara/Tobi's control, also things like how the Bijuu's names will playout, how Naruto will solve the Cycle of Hatred problem....and many many more. We don't even know who will be the final villain yet, (argggh it better not be Tobirama).

I think Kishi wants to speed through some things so as to be able to continue the main story without too much delay and risking losing the momentum.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I hope this crappy flashback will be over by next week. Those flashbacks of Hashirama weren't neccesary ; We already knew from Madara's words and actions and other things from "Naruto" , that they were almost like Naruto and Sasuke in growing up. But naah, Kishi has to show even more how much Sasuke and Naruto resemble the two of them.
    As if it hasn't been done already a hundred times.
    And the crappy plot device called edo-tensei is being used non-stop ; I wouldn't be surprised if we were to be shown edo-rikudou, edo-kushina ... because I think they are the only dead characters left out of edo - tensei plot device.