• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%

One Piece Episode 587: "Clash! Law vs. Vice Admiral Smoker"

http://www1.watchop.com/watch/one-pi...nglish-subbed/

A Lot of people have been looking forward to this episode. And I feel the wait was worth it! What a fight!
    Last edited by aggeroff; 03-17-2013 at 02:47 AM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

So disappointing. The entire fight just took too much time. Well,I guess it's because there are no fillers in OP and they have to make the episodes so much longer than what is needed.
    If the fight was done with faster pacing , I'd have enjoyed it a lot more than now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    So disappointing. The entire fight just took too much time. Well,I guess it's because there are no fillers in OP and they have to make the episodes so much longer than what is needed.
    If the fight was done with faster pacing , I'd have enjoyed it a lot more than now.
    What's wrong with some extra fight? I personally like it when they make the fights longer. And so what it wasn't fast paced? If you want it to be fast paced wait till someone makes an AMV of it.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Not sure if the fight was that much longer...

If it was can some1 tell me where?, What I watched seemed to be panel for panel the same, except they showed a little bit more when from the Marines outside the bubble, seeing all the slices and collisions. And they showed a bit more with them talking to Tashigi + putting her body together; but not sure they really altered the fight in any way itself?...

The fight was good/ even great but for the 2 weeks to bring it didn't live up to the hype. I was okay with the speed..

The colors, Duke; The colors.

When snow (white) looks too much like Smoke/(r) (grey/ silver-ish), know you want the battle to stand out, but if that happens you're not doing the best job.

Though this episode really enforced what I thought of this fight in the manga; Smoker's not as fast as he appears, his freaking smoke is just everywhere so it makes it look like he could challenge Gear 2nd on his best day...
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy