Fairy Tail 323 Discussion / 324 Predictions

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Very nice, love Rogue's design from the future. I wonder what he plans to do, he's never really been that looked at when it comes to his ideals. Literally, a character covered in shadow.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

So, why was the Shadow, which is Ragou, surprised that Gejeel knew Rogu'es(his) real name ? What's more, why was he surprised when he found about Gejeel's Fusion mode ? Is it because this timeline is already different ? Or is it because he lost concisenesses, the same way as Present Rogue, thus being unable to witness that fusion mode ? The second would mean that the Future Rogues of the Future Rogue, took control the same way as the Future Rogue of the Present Rogue, so he should know that this won't work anyway, seeing as he already experienced the Future Future Rogue's failure... or perhaps this is a plan of the Future Future Rogue, passed to the Future Rogue, which traveled back in time in order to change the past... man I think I saw something like this in some game :p.

Oh right, it's worth mentioning that the Future Rogue comes from a further future than Future Lucy, seeing as the FLucy used the gate right after the attack (?), yet Rogue is a few years older, the the current one from the time of the attack... unless he was transfered to an earlier point in time and was awaiting this moment for a few years.

So, how come Mavis was unable to recognize the magic of the Shadow DS, even though she has already witnessed it at the tournament ? Does this mean that the Future Rogue uses something else beside SDS ?

Interesting character design, to say the least.

Had a feeling that mysterious person at Wendy's battle was someone else from the future.

Not only is this rogue older and stronger but his appearance is different. His black and white appearance could be a fusion of Sting & Rogue.

yep, have to agree on the fusion of the twin dragons. And this person, having an Zeref-like aura, has a tatoo similar to Jellal. Could Jellal also have a connection to Zeref ?

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    yep, have to agree on the fusion of the twin dragons. And this person, having an Zeref-like aura, has a tatoo similar to Jellal. Could Jellal also have a connection to Zeref ?
    It was already explained that the Zeref-like aura is an after effect of using the Eclipse, which is one of Zeref's magic/spells.

It's more likely that the Shadow devoured/absorbed the Light/Holly DS.