• Any scene with Urahara (3/5)

2 12.50%
  • Aizen standing still for 2 yrs (2/5)

0 0%
  • Foolbringers arc (1/5)

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jdblaze85 View Post
    There is a truly legitimate possibility that the hollow standing before you in indeed Ichigo. Zero nailed it I think. Paulbee alluded to it, by stating "but, she's not preggers yet." Ichigo could have been an extremely powerful vasto-lorde. Cleansed by the power of Quincy and Shinigami, he reverts back to a human form. Isshin and Masaki adopt this young boy who has no memory of his time as a VL. I really hope it's not, 'hollowfication as hiv-transferred at birth to ichigo.' Because do you know how entirely LAME that sounds?
    But it would make no sense then that this hollow turned back human would then possess shinigami and quincy capabilities, not to mention a zanpakuto related to Isshin's own. I think in this case the KISS rule/Occum's Razor is applicable.

I wonder if the rain thing with this hollow has to do with why Zangetsu hates rain.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I wonder if the rain thing with this hollow has to do with why Zangetsu hates rain.
    Zangetsu was one with the hollow right?... i'm guessing he was defeated in the rain.... by ichigo's mom none the less... so its no surprise that he hates the rain... because of that

and maybe its just me, but does anyone else see quite a bit of Orihime in Masaki's features??
    come fight my brute here

^ oh yes, both are always so happy go lucky even if they are sad. And then they both have that food thing.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    But it would make no sense then that this hollow turned back human would then possess shinigami and quincy capabilities, not to mention a zanpakuto related to Isshin's own. I think in this case the KISS rule/Occum's Razor is applicable.
    Well, but we have already seen a Hollow that reverted back to it's previous form and you know what ? It was Ichigo... he became a full hollow and then turned back... Hollows gain power by eating souls, if a large amount of power (Quincy and Shinigami) were poured into a Hollowficated Hollow (lol, I guess Aizen tried a few things ), which is extremely unstable, wouldn't it be affected by those energies more than by normal nourishment ? Wouldn't it use those energies to make itself more stable and complete ? Perhaps that's the reason why it hunted Shinigami in the first place, in order complete itself ?

It was mentioned that Zanpakutou are more character based, rather than through genetics and it was mentioned that Ichigo and Ishin are similar (probably in their principles). Beside, his sword does what his hollow form specializes in, shoots energies and is super fast. Look at the hand-blades of that hollow and Ichigo's current Bankai.

Ichigo's hair have a light orange color, which is rather strange considering that Ishin had black and Misaki had dark blond?/orange? hair.

The near identical look of Ichigo and Kaien, would rather suggest that they had the same parent(s) and not simply being of the same clan (which means that Ichigo might be of Shiba clan, but not necessarily Ishin's son). Of course, if Kaien's father/mother was Ishin's twin brother/sister, then it would explain that as well.

Shinigami and Humans can become hollows and considering Aizen's workings in this case, who can say that Aizen did not kidnap a child of a noble family and fertilized that child to the state we see now ? With his Zan, he could easily fake his death.

Well anyway, seeing as both Ryuken and Hashwald have white hair, they are probably somehow related. Seeing as Bach didn't age much or if any, perhaps Hashwald as well didn't get older and in fact is Ryuken's father, that in this chapter is mentioned to be in the 5th field ? IIRC Soken wasn't directly related to Ryuken and Uryu. This make sense seeing as Ryuken has white hair, while his mother has black, which would make his father have white, but Soken clearly did not.
    Last edited by Zero; 03-14-2013 at 12:38 AM.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Perhaps that hollow at the end was Aizen's own Asuichi creation?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Anyone else think the hollow+rain connection may be an allusion to Ichigo's rain within his inner world that time? Before it flooded of course.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

1. This is Bleach we are talking about, don't take anything for granted. Just because Ishin said "you killed it" doesn't have to meen she did. it's possible that he just assumed that, based on the fact that the two of them are alive, and the enemy is nowhere to be seen. What I'm saying is, we have no proof Masaki killed the hollow.... yet.

2. Up until now, we have only seen Quincy techniques for all-round typical combat. (Outside of Juha's death-squad. Which seems to exist solely to kill Shinigami). The type that could have been developed to fight against non hollow foes, such as Shinigami or even the odd Arrancar. Masaki could be relatively weak, compared to a Shinigami captain. Yet know a few tricks, that could at least force a powerful hollow to retreat. Something Ishida might not know existed. Something a Shinigami might not have.

3. Masaki is the last of Kurosaki's, which means that she could know some tricks unique to her house which we have never seen.

4. Which brings me to think.... Perhaps Masaki IS ridiculously strong, yet she knows nothing about Ishida family techniques, hence her taking "baby steps". It's only logical, that the techniques she is being thought, are of the Ishida branch. due to her role in the family. So Masaki might be very strong, and yet still have a lot to learn.

5. I think one of the translations did say about the mother's being pregnant. Either way, it makes much more sense. If a hollow could affect a human, to the point where it would later give birth to a "modified" child. Then Quincy woman would be forbidden to fight. It makes more sense that the only time such measures were taken, was when they were with child.

6.It has been established quite some time ago, that the reason Captain class had limiters put on them, when entering Human world, was because their presence alone, could affect the souls residing there. While the comparison to virus HIV is a little... well let's just say i wouldn't call this an infection. I think that the process is the same for a Vasto Lorde - level hollow. In other words it's possible that a typical hollow, or even a Gillian is not enough to "imprint" some of its powers on a human fetus. you probably need something of Adjuchas class or higher. The danger of a woman Quincy coming in contact with such a powerful beast shouldn't be all that high.

Didn't Isshin say "Engetsu was the same..." when he was watching Ichigo train in the time-tunnel thingy?

He could've used the FGT too in this fight. Or perhaps it would make more sense that he used it later when the Hollow reappeared, assuming that the Hollow escaped and came back after Masaki was pregnant; which would be plausible. That way Isshin could've been banished by the Gotei 13 because; firstly, he fell in love with a Quincy; secondly, abandoned his duty as a captain in order to live with his then-gf/wife; and lastly, relinquish his Shinigami powers. Therefore bringing humiliation to the Shiba family.

@Aggeroff

Got to the inner-world-rain relationship before me, damn.