• Any scene with Urahara (3/5)

2 12.50%
  • Aizen standing still for 2 yrs (2/5)

0 0%
  • Foolbringers arc (1/5)

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^ As one other guy mentioned, perhaps the Vasto Lorde escapes this confrontation and comes back later when Masaki is pregnant.
    Thanks Aggeroff, That would work (sorry I missed the comment).

It is no wonder now that Ichigo's Hollow powers are so great. He was Fullbringed by a VL, meaning that his hollow side was influenced by the most powerful type of Hollow.

And I recall an earlier Chapter where Aizen was talking about gathering/searching for the Vasto Lorde. Naturally then I'd be interested in Isshin himself, just how powerful is he (potentially) as a Shinigami, and Masaki as a Quincy too.

Pretty cool if Ichigo gets his powers from the Highest Echelons of Hollow, Shinigami, and Quincies. Would be interesting if Masaki is related to Juha Bach, and if the Shiba Clan are distantly related to the Soul King.

No wonder then that Aizen and the Soul King himself were/are so interested in Ichigo all along.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Hold On Everybody.

Doesn't the Mother of the Fullbringer have to be Pregnant with the Fullbringer when she was attacked by a hollow? Seriously, I like the Vasto Lorde showing up, but Masaki is Not pregnant with Ichigo yet AFAIK.
    Not sure about that... ginjou only stated that "they're parents were attacked before they were born"... this could mean many things..... parents could mean mother or even possibly father too... before they were born could mean before they were even conceive or during pregnancy.... the pregnant photo on the anime would mislead you as i recall there was none in the manga... everything is

"everyone of us have a parent who was attacked by a hollow before we were born" = chapter 433 MS/MP closely similar
    Spoiler!

Then ginjou explained about the mother thing....reiatsu remaining their but it was never said anything about pregnancy...it only remained and later on passed down to the infant... imo its kinda like HIV... if the mother is infected even before getting pregnant there is a chance that the child she will have if she gets pregnant in the future will have HIV too...

Chapter 476 both MP/MS Same thing ginjou told it twice...
    Spoiler!

note: 1) Parent/Parents/Mother 2)Before we were born, it was never stated as exactly a pregnant mother or could possibly be father too... or during pregnancy.. it was all speculation by readers and discussions in forums especially the "DURING PREGNANCY" PART

PS: if there is a raw or translation about the necessity of pregnancy here and not some speculation or assumption plss post it here coz its hard to remember all the bleach lines hehe... though i highly doubt there is... i'm almost sure that no pregnancy is mentioned
    Last edited by my2kb22; 03-13-2013 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Hold On Everybody.

Doesn't the Mother of the Fullbringer have to be Pregnant with the Fullbringer when she was attacked by a hollow? Seriously, I like the Vasto Lorde showing up, but Masaki is Not pregnant with Ichigo yet AFAIK.
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^ As one other guy mentioned, perhaps the Vasto Lorde escapes this confrontation and comes back later when Masaki is pregnant.
    I don't think that's the case, going by Chapter 528 Masaki killed the Vasto Lorde

Spoiler!

^ Her arm is hurt/in blood and Ishin is lying down in a pool of his own blood, so I guess that hollow did infect both of them.

Anyway, it seems that this Hollow was hollowified, according to Kaname:
    Spoiler!

So it really is a Hollow level 2. For now, it doesn't show much traces of intelligence, like other Adjuchas and above that level (VL) hollows.

Anyway, what is that brain-like thing in the page above ? Is that Aizen's super computer ? Or is it the form of his own H-cube at the time ?

That hallow has certainly something to do with Ichigo, the second title of this chapter (noticeable in Misaki's shadow) is named "Dark of the Moon" after all.

Now I'm wondering if the Black Getsuga that Hichigo used, isn't actually a move that he copied from Ishin and thus Ichigo himself hasn't mastered his own version of Bankai Getsuga.

Still, Masaki's training is supposedly far from complete, so how could she top something that a Captain level (probably with restriction seal, but still a captain) Shinigami couldn't. Maybe she used some other move that only the Kurosaki can perform ?

Next chapter will probably have a color page and if it turns out that this hollow has an orange hair... then this means that this hollow is Ichigo, but thanks to defeating it, the instability of the current form of hollowification and by pouring on to it, both Shinigami and Quincy powers (the reason they lost them ?), it was reverted back to how it originally was - a human (spirit ? --> Gigai present from Urahara ?), with additional powers... quite a stretch if I say so myself .
    Last edited by Zero; 03-13-2013 at 03:49 PM.

I'm really getting tired of the sporadic hiatus Kubo is taking...it hasn't been that long since his last one...damn it Kubo get to it!

Great chapter though, tying some loose ends and creating new ones. lol

Man, the hollow that looks like Ichigo in full hollow form stands more of a chance of being Ichigo's bio father based on looks. Where is Kubo going with this!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    we may be over rating the powers of masaki, although the vasto lord over powered isshin I'm sure he must of held he's own for some time and possibly weakened the vasto lord before the help of masaki came..

and by going on the explanation of my2k2bb how he compares the situation of ichigo born with the infection as hiv makes sense because if you think about it in depth there is direct contact with isshin and the vasto and if he then sleeps with masaki the infection passes.. so there's how you have it

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

There is a truly legitimate possibility that the hollow standing before you in indeed Ichigo. Zero nailed it I think. Paulbee alluded to it, by stating "but, she's not preggers yet." Ichigo could have been an extremely powerful vasto-lorde. Cleansed by the power of Quincy and Shinigami, he reverts back to a human form. Isshin and Masaki adopt this young boy who has no memory of his time as a VL. I really hope it's not, 'hollowfication as hiv-transferred at birth to ichigo.' Because do you know how entirely LAME that sounds?

Quote Originally Posted by jdblaze85 View Post
    There is a truly legitimate possibility that the hollow standing before you in indeed Ichigo. Zero nailed it I think. Paulbee alluded to it, by stating "but, she's not preggers yet." Ichigo could have been an extremely powerful vasto-lorde. Cleansed by the power of Quincy and Shinigami, he reverts back to a human form. Isshin and Masaki adopt this young boy who has no memory of his time as a VL. I really hope it's not, 'hollowfication as hiv-transferred at birth to ichigo.' Because do you know how entirely LAME that sounds?
    How lame does it sound?

Sounds fine (and plausible) to me. And actually flows much more smoothly from what we already know. At least a version of it. It's akin to curses through generations (like in Nura where the curse transferred from Nurarihyon to his descendants), which is not a rare theme to see in Japanese literature.

Besides, the alternative you're proposing is IMO implausible, unless Aizen was wrong (which admittedly is not impossible). Aizen said he was "Shinigami and...". With that theory, you'd have to explain why his Shinigami side was also "cleansed" until Rukia brought it back out. And why no one from the Shinigami recognized him. Plus, it negates the explanation of why he looks like Shiba Kaien.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Quick question, and I don't know if any one addressed it in 529. Why is Tosen on a computer if he is blind. He could be receiving the information as Braille.

Damn, so Ichigo's mother is a full blood Quincy. Nice! So, his sisters and him are half shinigami and qunicy. Explains why they attract the attention of so many hallows and bad guys.