3 18.75%
  • Any scene with Urahara (3/5)

2 12.50%
  • Aizen standing still for 2 yrs (2/5)

0 0%
  • Foolbringers arc (1/5)

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    My first thought was what the hell is Hichigo do here? Well this clearly proves what Ginjo said about Fullbring mothers being attacked by a hollow. Great chapter btw but NO BLEACH next week!? URGH!!!!

Damn....DAAAYYYUUUMMMM. All the predictions pretty much hitting the jackpot. Kubo's been getting pretty good at this lately =p.

So Ryuken got it on with the maid eh...kinky hehe. Glad to know that he wasn't always that uptight. N i see now how the fullbringer arc comes into play like mentioned although it was way too long just to explain that one point. No matter its over n this arc is totally killing it. On a side note this means Ryuken is the last 'good' pure blood quincy around eh? Though if history of is a sign of things then him mixing with a normal human(eg. half saiyans) probably means ishida is a true beast deep down.

Great Chapter!!! many call it expected, but I didnt see the Ryuken relationship with Masaki coming, no wonder why Isshin and Ryuken are like best friends and always hang around together, most probably because of what happened to Masaki, and Im wondering... I bet Ryuken wont be so friendly at first, since Isshin will be all lovey dovey with Masaki, or maybe not. And DAYUM, That Vasto Lorde, dropped my jaw at the end. Well played Kubo, after the dissappointment (at least for me) that was that chapter of Unohana and Kenpachi (the last one) I thought the story wasnt taking a good path, or pacing, but after that and with this, it made things interesting again and with the right pace Also , I guess this almost makes Ichigo and Ishida like cousins xD

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    that definitely is a vasto lord somewhat has the same arms as hallibel mixed with ichigo but for masaki to presumably end the life of a vasto lord speaks volumes of the hidden power of a quincy and maybe we shouldnt be surprised if the strength of these stern ritters... but im confused at how they lost to shinigami in the 1st place..

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Just in case some of you didn't know their version was out yet.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    that definitely is a vasto lord somewhat has the same arms as hallibel mixed with ichigo but for masaki to presumably end the life of a vasto lord speaks volumes of the hidden power of a quincy and maybe we shouldnt be surprised if the strength of these stern ritters... but im confused at how they lost to shinigami in the 1st place..
    Their bankai's.... the quincies who invaded SS made sure they can nullify and steal their bankai...... with yamamoto and the blood thirsty unohana leading the gotei13 before... the ancient quincies wouldn't stand a chance.... imo.... probably only a few could fight toe to toe, like juha and his bloodlines or maybe some ishidas

Did anyone else get the refference of the overcast and then on page 5 the last panels of the moon? (MS v)
    Storytelling is getting better as more and more chapters are published ! And a break after that cliffhanger ?
    Damn you Kubo ! Why are you so twisted ?!?

Kubo's at the top of his game right now. Best few chapters we've had for quite a long time.

Hold On Everybody.

Doesn't the Mother of the Fullbringer have to be Pregnant with the Fullbringer when she was attacked by a hollow? Seriously, I like the Vasto Lorde showing up, but Masaki is Not pregnant with Ichigo yet AFAIK.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ As one other guy mentioned, perhaps the Vasto Lorde escapes this confrontation and comes back later when Masaki is pregnant.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off