3 18.75%
  • Any scene with Urahara (3/5)

2 12.50%
  • Aizen standing still for 2 yrs (2/5)

0 0%
  • Foolbringers arc (1/5)

0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    What if instead of killing that Vasto Lord she sealed it withing herself "Kushina style" so it was inside her while she was pregnant. The idea of killing a VL that even a captain couldn't beat seems a bit much but maybe using some ancient Quincy technique she could seal it.

Also I was wondering why Isshin aged but I guess it has something to do with the artificial body he was given

- On a side note Kukaku Shiba must be the younger sister of Isshin and I bet she lost her arm fighting that Vasto Lord thing.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    What if instead of killing that Vasto Lord she sealed it withing herself "Kushina style" so it was inside her while she was pregnant. The idea of killing a VL that even a captain couldn't beat seems a bit much but maybe using some ancient Quincy technique she could seal it.

Also I was wondering why Isshin aged but I guess it has something to do with the artificial body he was given

- On a side note Kukaku Shiba must be the younger sister of Isshin and I bet she lost her arm fighting that Vasto Lord thing.
    Its highly likely that kukkaku shiba is isshin's niece..... whilst talking to ganjou she's mentioning about disappointing our uncle.... if she lets ichigo go... and isshin is mentioned to be the head of the shiba clan during this Flashback....

Spoiler!

ahh good find I don't remember details of bleach so well since its so slow at story telling.

Fire type

It could be. But if you are of the asian culture, it is just a respectful way to call someone even though they are not actually related to you.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Five bucks says the VL is Tia Halibel. There has to be a reason she was kept alive. And it's obvious Bach has a soft spot for Masaki. It's quite possible that she's not the last Kurosaki, Bach just might be one his self. Bach could be keeping Tia alive as a way to turn Ichigo to his side. By offering the hollow that killed his mother, Bach might try to turn Ichigo to the dark side. That would be some real Star Wars type shit. Don't Quincies absorb reishi into themselves for their attacks? That would explain Ichigo and his hollow powers before he was born,because it was never said any residual reiatsu wouldn't linger inside a Quincy for whatever time frame that may be explained.

^ It being Halibel is almost impossible. Though it only has been shown in anime filler, Halibel looked nothing like that when she was a VL, and I'm sure if Kubo was planning to show her VL form later in his series he wouldn't let the anime be the first to show it.

Anime Halibel VL
    Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Also we know this is connected to Aizen as one of his early experiments with hollowfication.

- Something odd is that in the TBTP arc they made a leap to hollowfy shingami

- In this flashback which takes place back long after TBTP they claimed they where having trouble with applying hollowfication to humans & shingami. Perhaps whatever breakthrough they made was lost or incomplete thats why they wanted to lure the Vizards back out.

- This VL looking thing was bait to lure the vizards sent by Aizen somehow. It was probably the first prototype for the Espada.

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Also we know this is connected to Aizen as one of his early experiments with hollowfication.

- Something odd is that in the TBTP arc they made a leap to hollowfy shingami

- In this flashback which takes place back long after TBTP they claimed they where having trouble with applying hollowfication to humans & shingami. Perhaps whatever breakthrough they made was lost or incomplete thats why they wanted to lure the Vizards back out.

- This VL looking thing was bait to lure the vizards sent by Aizen somehow. It was probably the first prototype for the Espada.
    Yeah but the hollowfication durign the TBTP arc were all failures according to aizen... even the visordes he considered them as failed experiment and their hollowfication weren't stable at that time....its probably maybe due to urahara stabilizing their hollowfication by hogyouku means that aizen wanted to lure the visordes out in order to study what urahara did..... This VL version also is very strong considering he could manage to injure isshin that way.... i'll hold my judgement on how strong this hichigo is until the complete info....compared to the espada but considering it destroyed a segunda tapa ulquiorra... i'd say this is the strongest pure VL, whether aizen created it or not

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    for some reason i've always had the feeling that bach is masaki's grand father ....

also i think we've forgotten that ichigo's true hollow is some sort of lizard type being so if it is the case of that being ichigo's hollow that means that thats already a hollow that has turned into an arrancar or espada
    Last edited by King Of Soul Society; 03-15-2013 at 11:52 PM.

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    also i think we've forgotten that ichigo's true hollow is some sort of lizard type being so if it is the case of that being ichigo's hollow that means that thats already a hollow that has turned into an arrancar or espada
    Yes but each time we had seen Ichigo's hollow, it had gotten stronger and it's form had changed. But also notice that Ichigo's hollow also always had hands. This hollow seems to be a pure hollow without any human "traits"(swords instead of hands) but only human in stature leading me to believe this is the first true "pure" VL we have seen yet in the series. Ichigo's inner hollow had human traits probably because of the connection it shared to Ichigo's shinigami power which made it more of a "natural" arrancar in my opinion.