Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 23 of 23
  1. #21
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    I just gave a perfect example that invalidates your comment. Shunsui is affected by his zapakuto.

    Edit: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/374/06/
    The power of Katen Kyōkotsu is to "make children's games real". The Zanpakutō makes the rules and anyone who steps within the boundaries of its spiritual pressure is forced to play by those rules, including Shunsui himself. According to Shunsui, "if you win you live, if you lose you die". but after saying that he isn't really affected by it seeing as no one will ever be able to master his zanpakuto to turn it against him. for instance when hitusgaya makes it freeze it don't affect him but others are affected

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  2. #22
    Tomfoolery [CiTo]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    The power of Katen Kyōkotsu is to "make children's games real". The Zanpakutō makes the rules and anyone who steps within the boundaries of its spiritual pressure is forced to play by those rules, including Shunsui himself. According to Shunsui, "if you win you live, if you lose you die". but after saying that he isn't really affected by it seeing as no one will ever be able to master his zanpakuto to turn it against him. for instance when hitusgaya makes it freeze it don't affect him but others are affected
    That's not true. If someone catches on to his game quickly and understands all the rules it can be turned against him. What we see happen in that chapter is that Shunsui doesn't reveal all the rules of Katen Kyokotsu's game like Shinji did for his Sakanade's inverted world. Furthermore, Aizen already having experience with illusions and control of the senses was the worst match for Shinji and his inverted world.

    Anyways you're opening another can of worms, my point was Shunsui is affected by his Zanpakuto, which he is. Meaning it isn't that farfetched that Shiniji is affected by his.
    LeggoMyWebbo

  3. #23
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    That's not true. If someone catches on to his game quickly and understands all the rules it can be turned against him. What we see happen in that chapter is that Shunsui doesn't reveal all the rules of Katen Kyokotsu's game like Shinji did for his Sakanade's inverted world. Furthermore, Aizen already having experience with illusions and control of the senses was the worst match for Shinji and his inverted world.

    Anyways you're opening another can of worms, my point was Shunsui is affected by his Zanpakuto, which he is. Meaning it isn't that farfetched that Shiniji is affected by his.
    fair enough can say a lot about this really but back to subject i doubt he is affected by sakandes power however you can argue against but like you i'm also gonna stick to my guns

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •