Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Why does everyone put "Ready Set Discuss" on their threads? thats so 2009 lol j/k

Anyway, i dont think it affects shinji to be honest. Aizen's illusion doesnt affect him, or does it?

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

Decidedly Undecided
    I'm the only one I know of who puts Ready, Set, Discuss at the end of their thread OP...It's kinda my thing.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

I'm under the impression that it affects Shinji also which is why we always see him doing things in reverse like writing, standing, you know like training or something. Could be wrong though, no hard facts to support any claims.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    gonna have to disagree with you; don't you think it would be almost pathetic if hirako himself got affected

I wouldn't call it pathetic. In fact we've seen it before. Shunsui gets affected by his zanpakuto's ability why can't Shinji?

I think Sakanade is indiscriminate. Also Shinji welcomed Aizen to the inverted world. So I'm sticking with my guns and saying he is affected until the manga says otherwise.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    gonna have to disagree with you; don't you think it would be almost pathetic if hirako himself got affected
    I can't even imagine what you would have to say about Komamura and his Bankai.

I agree with Cito

Him writing things backwards and being upside down a lot are supposed to be hints at his power. He trains to fight in that world, it gives him the edge.
    You know, I always wanted to date a girl named "The Power"

It just makes it all so much more interesting if Shinji also effected. What fun is there watching one man fight with a huge advantage over the other anyway? Doesn't make a good fight for sure.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    i agree with spiro and what is my name, really if it did affect shinji wont that mean his zanpaktou has charge over him or it means that he submits to his own zanpaktous power a zanpaktou cant bite the hand that feeds it unless we have a zanpaktou rebellion like the current filler

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    i agree with spiro and what is my name, really if it did affect shinji wont that mean his zanpaktou has charge over him or it means that he submits to his own zanpaktous power a zanpaktou cant bite the hand that feeds it unless we have a zanpaktou rebellion like the current filler
    I just gave a perfect example that invalidates your comment. Shunsui is affected by his zapakuto.

Edit: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/374/06/
    Last edited by [CiTo]; 01-16-2010 at 05:14 PM.
    LeggoMyWebbo