• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    The main reason why it's very probable that blind samurai is Fujitora is cause all Admirals are based off of Japanese actors.
    Fujitora would be based on the Actor Shintaro Katsu, his most famous role is Zatoichi, the Blind Samurai.
    Spoiler!
    Ah cool, its pretty much confirmed to be him then. Excellent, Blind characters in Manga are always extremely strong. Plus his name has Tiger in it, so I wonder how good his sword must be, because if its based of the sword from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, it should at least be supreme grade. Though I'm just guessing here with the sword, as Katsu wasn't in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Well, could he be a retired admiral who came out of retirement because of the new lack of admirals? He could have lost his eyes in a fight with hawk eye or something, then later retired and came back when they only had one admiral.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would find it hilarious if this guy was indeed Fujitora, and he ends up not confronting the Strawhats at all during this arc because he can't since that they're the scum he was sent after. Like he said, he doesn't have to lay eyes on the riff-raff of the world--so maybe he can sense who that riff-raff is. Of course, he would never get that vibe from Luffy and Co., so he may never detect them as pirates.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Well, IDK, im hoping that we get some good action next chapter. i would like to see some fights break out, i also want to see ussop get forced to show more of his skills.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    The main reason why it's very probable that blind samurai is Fujitora is cause all Admirals are based off of Japanese actors.
    Fujitora would be based on the Actor Shintaro Katsu, his most famous role is Zatoichi, the Blind Samurai.
    Spoiler!

Hmmm..even though it's the most logic theory, a blind admiral doesn't sound good to me. What if he's the Shogun of Wano - who probably got beaten/blinded by kaido pirates and exiled from the island. I can see Oda referring the Shogun to a famous actor aswell. Then we have Kinemon's jaw drop in the next chapter, mention his name and a glimpse of what happened in Wano kuni!

well kinimon saw him, i doubt hes from wano if he look as shocked as every one else. But i wonder, if he is an admiral he uses haki, with strong enough CoO you really dont need to see all that much. i mean Enel for example had strong enough CoO that he would not have to see because he could basically hear what you were thinking. So i mean if he is an admiral his blindness is not all that big a deal. IMO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oda's sick. No chapter this week.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

^ Shame, Oda gets sick easy. But it makes sense, in my experience Manga writers don't always have the healthiest habits.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^ Shame, Oda gets sick easy. But it makes sense, in my experience Manga writers don't always have the healthiest habits.
    Oda isn't exactly the 'average' Mangaka - I'm sure he only works a couple hours a day.

I don't have any proof, but considering how big One Piece is I'm sure he has a entire team of people working on the next chapter. He probably only does rough drafts, and of course the story lines.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Oda's sick. No chapter this week.
    Wait...so Bleach is the only one representing "The Big 3" this week?!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.