• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    From what I understand, Law was the heart (hence the heart-pirates).
    Could be there is another one now though, it's been a few years after all?
    Yes he resembles him, but the dude isn't Kizaru. (pratesh)
    I agree however with his ability being somehow gravity-related.
    1 thing's for sure, he's pretty bad-ass. Let's just hope he isn't Fujitora.
    I never said he was kizaru, i said kizaru could have been the one to blind him. he same way he did hawkins but permanently.
    I guess he could be Fujitora. he did talk like he could be a marine and with high enough observation haki, who needs to see anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    loved the chapter! Nice DF potentially, I wonder if it is a gravity DF, been wondering when would come about since it would be such a rediculous power if you mastered it! But then it also looked like when he opened his sword the gravity thing happened, so maybe its a power of his sword or he fed the sword a DF like the elephant sword, either way very very cool, Im sure Zoro will be very interested.l
    love the idea of a DF sword, that would be awesome! especially if zoro ended up with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    I never said he was kizaru, i said kizaru could have been the one to blind him. he same way he did hawkins but permanently.
    ...That was not directed at u ,

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    That old man looks alot like Kizaru. Lets see what happens next. If it is him, I really do winder how he lost his sight. I don't think anyone but another admiral or a yonko could take him on and damage him that bad.
    I literally spelled out the name of who I was talking to...

Caribou looks more and more likely to join.

Not only has he been on the front cover for months, now he is in a weapon factory? And it is established he is in the New World after he left his brother and old crew behind..

Again, Caribou is the best of both worlds, one he is a Logia (with the ability to store things inside of him) yet he is weak enough not to be confused in the monster trio. If he didn't abandon his brother and old crew to the Marines I would be totally behind him joining lol
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

^You're forgetting he's a gigantic asshole. That alone pretty much prevents him from joining the crew.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Sorry for derping FB, i literally just woke up form a nap, and posted that my bad bro. just saw that i mentions kizaru and thought you misread my post, sorry bro.

Does any one else think that the card he gave nami could be foreshadowing something bad happening to the card holder. i can just see it start to burn. you know.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

big ZATOICHI reference there. gambling blind swordsman. hmmm i see what he did there.

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    LOve the chapter, i like the Gol.D Rodger idea, but he could be the hart that was missing from flamingos card chairs, although those guys might know him if he was... Going back to the admiral thing, he could have been blinded by kizaru... I wonder what his power is. im assuming something to do with gravity, I dont see him as a straw hat... i could however, if he is not part of flamingo or rodgers crew, i could see him tagging along with law at some point. maybe law could fix his eyes... some how...
    From what I understand, Law was the heart (hence the heart-pirates).
    Could be there is another one now though, it's been a few years after all?
    I agree however with his ability being somehow gravity-related.
    1 thing's for sure, he's pretty bad-ass. Let's just hope he isn't Fujitora.
    Yeah, Law was actually the heart but if what Virgo said is what we are taking into account here then that seat should be vacant seeing as he said DD was saving the seat for his return. Anyway, great chapter. But are these guys really handing over CC just like that? Even if that plan was a decoy to deal more damage to DD, why are they carrying it out. Just by saying you will return CC is enough to have DD show up so why will Law and them SHs actually show up. They've stated the time and place and DD will show so why don't they just carry out their plan and keep CC whilst at it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Interesting theory a friend of mine came up with. Perhaps the fairies mentioned are real and are what brought the toys to life (Like in Pinoccio with the blue fairy). I wouldn't be surprised, Mermaids and Giants live in One Piece, why not fairies? Plus I think Oda mentioned a new race being introduced, but I don't know where he said that so don't quote me.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Well thats actually a really good thought, and i would love that ! why not! Just get ready for the next crew member thread to blow up lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The main reason why it's very probable that blind samurai is Fujitora is cause all Admirals are based off of Japanese actors.
    Fujitora would be based on the Actor Shintaro Katsu, his most famous role is Zatoichi, the Blind Samurai.
    Spoiler!