• So So

1 8.33%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 8.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    the only thing I find wierd is that Matsumoto was VC to Isshin, but during the earlier parts of the series she and the gang would hang out in Ichigo's room and act like it was nothing. No one would bat so much as an eyelid towards Isshin. You'd think Matsumoto and Toshiro would at least say something to him (Isshin). Anyway, I liked the chapter, but I'm all screwed up on the timeline.
    Now that you mentioned it... it occurs to me that gotei13 already knew about isshin after ichigo invaded SS to rescue rukia... they might have banished isshin before for some crime he commit or did not commit and strip away his powers like they intended to do to urahara and co...and further more as the head of the shiba clan.... removed its name from the 4 great nobles leading to what kukkaku and ganju is now... in the outskirts of SS

So then Ichigo is just like Nimaiya then, created his own sword since Nimaiya is the origin of all Zanpakuto then he must have created his own too. Still wondering about Yamamoto since he seems to be the oldest guy there and he always seemed to have a Zanpakuto with him hmmm. I like how he implied that he knows every asauchi out there, all of them, but didn't touch the subject about Ichigo, just skated the issue. I think he was going to say he knows all of them but Ichigo's or something along those lines.

Either way exciting chapter, lots of good info and Im glad to see Isshin back in SS! Maybe when Isshin runs off to investigate he is attacked by the hollow that bested him, saved by Masaki and then develops his relationship etc. a few years down the line and a couple of kids later (after Aizens planning) he discovers what Aizen is up to. He getsblackmailed by Aizen when he discovered what was going on with the test subjects etc. then told the central 46 about his love child and they just canned him right away. This is one big Aizen created clusterfuck lol but I love him still
    A pie in the sky?

Who knew?

I've got one question for our experts: Who (supposedly) knows Ishigo is half-Quincy? The Quincies and Ishigo's father, that's for sure. Could it be that Aizen knew, as well?

Back then (chapter 410, 17/18), Aizen was about to tell him, but Isshin intervened:

Spoiler!

That could also mean, that Aizen, telling that he has been watching Ishigo's every move was more than just big talk.

Ok the only thing that confuses me is Hirako was a captain at the time Isshan was a captain too, why did he not recognize Isshan's reitsu?
    http://www.mangapanda.com/94-641-6/b...apter-187.html

Any clues?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Im guessing it has to do with losing his powers and them returning, and not returning fully. I was hoping aizen did something to make everyone forget about Isshin, but woth the timeline and Shinji disappearing prior to Isshin leaving that doesnt seem likely. I dont think Isshin was stripped of his powers either, i was guessing it had to do with engutsus ultimate move...

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Ok the only thing that confuses me is Hirako was a captain at the time Isshan was a captain too, why did he not recognize Isshan's reitsu?
    http://www.mangapanda.com/94-641-6/b...apter-187.html

Any clues?
    Nope isshin became captain after hirako and the visordes, even after urahara.... the 10th squad captain at that time had "fallen" remember, according to unohana.... and it wasn't isshin... first hitsugaya and matsumoto during that time wasn't even in the gotei13 during the reign of the visoreds as captains Second aizen, gin, tousen wasn't captains during that time either... this incident is after the TBTP arc.... roughly 100 years down......aizen, tousen and gin are already captains as shown here meaning the visoreds, urahara, tessai and yoruichi are no longer in the gotei13..... this is closer to when before ichigo was born... that is why it is very clear that shinji did not recognize isshins reiatsu coz they were never in the gotei13 together...... wait till more chapter comes out and you'll connect the dots
    Last edited by my2kb22; 03-08-2013 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    I've got one question for our experts: Who (supposedly) knows Ishigo is half-Quincy? The Quincies and Ishigo's father, that's for sure. Could it be that Aizen knew, as well?

Back then (chapter 410, 17/18), Aizen was about to tell him, but Isshin intervened:

Spoiler!

That could also mean, that Aizen, telling that he has been watching Ishigo's every move was more than just big talk.
    Chapter 397

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Nope isshin became captain after hirako and the visordes, even after urahara.... the 10th squad captain at that time had "fallen" remember, according to unohana.... and it wasn't isshin... first hitsugaya and matsumoto during that time wasn't even in the gotei13 during the reign of the visoreds as captains Second aizen, gin, tousen wasn't captains during that time either... this incident is after the TBTP arc.... roughly 100 years down......aizen, tousen and gin are already captains as shown here meaning the visoreds, urahara, tessai and yoruichi are no longer in the gotei13..... this is closer to when before ichigo was born... that is why it is very clear that shinji did not recognize isshins reiatsu coz they were never in the gotei13 together...... wait till more chapter comes out and you'll connect the dots
    Exactly. The Turn Back the Pendulum arc should take place somewhere between 1917 and, say, 1925 or so, because Shinji's referring to "Jazz" as the new thing, and the first formal Jazz records where recorded in 1917 if I'm not mistaken. The current flashback arc should take place approximately 20-25 years ago (because Ichigo is 17 years old now and Masaki was a human who aged regularly, and she looks considerably younger than on the silly picture they have at the wall in the Kurosaki house).

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    Exactly. The Turn Back the Pendulum arc should take place somewhere between 1917 and, say, 1925 or so, because Shinji's referring to "Jazz" as the new thing, and the first formal Jazz records where recorded in 1917 if I'm not mistaken. The current flashback arc should take place approximately 20-25 years ago (because Ichigo is 17 years old now and Masaki was a human who aged regularly, and she looks considerably younger than on the silly picture they have at the wall in the Kurosaki house).
    Time in the real world and SS flows differently. A day for one, might be a week for another.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Time in the real world and SS flows differently. A day for one, might be a week for another.
    Your point being?