• Terrible

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 529 Discussion / 530 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/529

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Nice i like flashbacks

What i understand here is isshin was captain when aizen, gin and probably tousen was... right after the visordes became visordes so this means that isshin was not the Fallen 10th squad captain in the TBTP arc that unohana mentioned at that time, maybe isshin was the VC of said fallen captain..... coz the visoreds are still at power at that time and aizen, gin, and tousen aren't captain yet...... this is after that, after urahara became captain, just about less than a 100 years before bleach storyline.... when the said fallen 10th squad captain died isshin most probably replaced him

1. Isshin was a 10th squad captain = check
    2. Isshin was a shiba and its head = check
    3. The timeline is after the TBTP arc... and it bleach timeline its just new
    4. Judging by this and unohana's comment on the TBTP, urahara became captain before isshin
    5. and Zaraki like most people mentioned before picked up his asauchi from a dead shinigami, probably even ikkaku and yumichika did so
    6. Only ichigo is entirely different because of obvious reason he ain't just a shinigami lols

Finally i really like flashbacks/history lessons lols, even in naruto i like flashbacks light years away more than the current fight against the juubi lols

O yeah

7. Aizen with his all "just as planned" is here lols

Can anyone explain to me where the name Kurosaki came from then? This chap pretty much just confirmed the many months of speculation that every had. Though Isshin seems much younger than he looks consider how I initially thought he was as senior as Shunsui. And its kinda sad that even Hitsugaya would be more in the know about ichigo then himself lol.

The chapter was great, Isshin was one helluva funny captain(as one would expect). You would think that Kyoraku was his mentor from the way that he behaves lol. So it appears that Isshin was of a branch of the Shiba clan which would probably make Kaien's family the main family? Hmm... you would think that if that were true, Isshin's future AWOL wouldn't dishonor the Shiba clan to the point that it did where they would have their nobility stripped. Unless Isshin's case was not the reason of said trouble, seeing as how Kaien's time was not until later anyway... I dunno, I hope this gets explained better later.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Can anyone explain to me where the name Kurosaki came from then? This chap pretty much just confirmed the many months of speculation that every had.
    Masaki's last name was Kurosaki, as can be seen at the end of the last chapter. We still don't know why exactly Isshin took it but it seems likely it was to hide himself from SS.

Thks for the explaination man! Guess its really shiba ichigo eh? though that doesnt really have the same ring to it....

Great chapter

One thing, Rangiku now knows were isshin is. She saw ichigo brought his father after the dangai training. I'm starting to believe that the gotei13 knows about isshin right after ichigo invaded Sereitei in the SS arc or after the aizen incident. What i don't know is what is there reason behind not confronting him. There must be a big reason. Like being discarded by SS for marrying a quincy and strip his powers, banished to the real world like the central 46 intended to do to urahara

Heh I knew it he was the former Captain of 10th division!

Also Ichigo is a member of the Shiba clan which explains why they looks the same.

-

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    the only thing I find wierd is that Matsumoto was VC to Isshin, but during the earlier parts of the series she and the gang would hang out in Ichigo's room and act like it was nothing. No one would bat so much as an eyelid towards Isshin. You'd think Matsumoto and Toshiro would at least say something to him (Isshin). Anyway, I liked the chapter, but I'm all screwed up on the timeline.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    the only thing I find wierd is that Matsumoto was VC to Isshin, but during the earlier parts of the series she and the gang would hang out in Ichigo's room and act like it was nothing. No one would bat so much as an eyelid towards Isshin. You'd think Matsumoto and Toshiro would at least say something to him (Isshin). Anyway, I liked the chapter, but I'm all screwed up on the timeline.
    That's an easy one. Kubo will just spout some B$ like Isshin met them behind the scenes and commited them to secrecy saying that it's a family affair or some Japanese cultural mores like that.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I loved this chapter!!! Great flashback, we get to know the Shiba thing is a fact, that Isshin was in the 10th Division, and I loved his interaction with Matsumoto and Toshiro x3 and poor Rangiku she said "Im the one who is supposed to be Captain next" and indeed Toshiro beat her to Capt Position xD and you gotta love seeing Aizen again with his "Everything is going according to my plan" I hope the flashback continues in the next chapter, I wanna see the whole Masaki/Isshin flashback and what truly killed Masaki. After the disappointment and uneventful I think that last Unohana/Kenpachi chapter was, this one is picking up the pace. Nice Job Kubo!