1 8.33%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 8.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    Your point being?
    That time-line will be fuc*ed up in this works as well, unless you take that into consideration. Basically, it should be looked from at least two points of few, probably more, to accurately adjust the time setting of the events transpired within this story.

Timeline or not or whatever... its clear this is after the hirako shinji and his gang are exiled together with urahara...... aizen is tracking them in the real world, aizen, gin, tousen replace their ranks, hitsu, matsumoto is in G13 which means its after TBTP arc.... and nothing more... the only thing that is a mystery is the exact years before the bleach storyline.. that is why i said earlier its 100 years to before ichigo was born... that is the only logical and realistic date

I think all this speculation is too difficult to put together, I mean if quincies are supposed to age like humans then how does one explain juha bach? The dude forgot the CC a 1000 years ago so something is definitely off tangent here...not to mention consistency isn't exactly Kubo's forte.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    I think all this speculation is too difficult to put together, I mean if quincies are supposed to age like humans then how does one explain juha bach? The dude forgot the CC a 1000 years ago so something is definitely off tangent here...not to mention consistency isn't exactly Kubo's forte.
    The real question regarding Juha Bach and the other is this: Are they in their physical Human Bodies, or are they Spirit Beings like Shinigami. If they are not in physical human bodies, then they should not be expected to age like they would normally.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The real question regarding Juha Bach and the other is this: Are they in their physical Human Bodies, or are they Spirit Beings like Shinigami. If they are not in physical human bodies, then they should not be expected to age like they would normally.
    Well, we know that Shinigami posses longevity as spirits, but does normal spirits have it as well ? We have seen Rukia age normally as a spirit, but the moment she became a Shinigami, she seemingly started aging slower, she looks more or less how she looked 30-50 years ago (what was her age again ?) ? Then there is Momo and Hitsugaya, which should have been older than Ichigo at least about 15 years or more and we know that Hitsugaya at the time of Captain Shiba Ishin, looks almost the same as now. It's possible, no it's even likely, that normal Spirits age and die in similar manners to those on Earth, otherwise the circulation between souls and the balance would have crumbled long ago if the spirits in SS were only keeping growing in number (thought they seem to have tendencies to wipe themselves out, thus reducing the number of districts when needed ?).

Then again, it all depends on how the time flows in both of these worlds. If time was flowing faster in SS, then naturally, they would need to live longer, in order to match the actual life span of humans living in the real world, so that the circulation of souls would be preserved and balanced. What's more, we don't know if the weight of the soul in human bodies, is the same as those in SS. If the spirits in SS have souls of much greater weight, then this would explain why the quantity of souls in the Human World doesn't affect the balance much, even if they are a few 100?, 1000? times more in HR than in SS.

It's also possible that while the souls are in human bodies, they don't weight/count at all, making the balance disrupted only by hollows + free souls in Human Realm and on the other side, those in the SS.

Zero,

As far as I know, Souls in SS or HM cannot be in physical bodies, so they have to be spirits. Also Human spirits are reincarnated back to the real world, so I don't think they die in SS unless killed by hollows or shinigami.

Finally, the question I tried to answer related to Juha Bach's age. The answer I came up with was that Juha Bach does not currently have a physical body, so if he ages the same way that shinigami do, he could easily be several hundred years old.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !