• Terrible

0 0%

Fairy Tail 321 Discussion / 322 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/321

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Damn, Erza's boobs

BTW was that Lector on Miliana's bum lol

wait, what?!? was that all there was to show about luxus and jura fight?? O_

DAMMIT!!

so mavis was lying when she say that she dont know how to handle jura or it just laxus lucky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Jura, one of the Ten Wizard Saints, 5th in the standing as per his Guild Master, strongest of the humans ...oh man, Mashima, you have got to be kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    Jura, one of the Ten Wizard Saints, 5th in the standing as per his Guild Master, strongest of the humans ...oh man, Mashima, you have got to be kidding.
    Well, if they are going to survive an attack of 10 000 Dragons, then they need to be at least that strong.

Another armor that makes hitting a heart even easier...

So, that Dragon Force that Laxus supposedly pulled against Natsu, was not it at all, but a form that should help him control his magic better ? Or he isn't using it because his speed drops dramatically in that form ?

So is seccond origin a release-mode now?
    Laxus didn't even go into his dragon-force mode...

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    So is seccond origin a release-mode now?
    Laxus didn't even go into his dragon-force mode...
    I think that when it is released it will stay released, it might be just that Erza didn't release her at the previous point, which would explain why she didn't feel any pain at that point, in difference to everyone else.

I'm not sure if that was really Dragon Force... well anyway, we probably should consider that it was like USSJ for DBZ (a transforming misstep) and now Laxus is SSJ2. He is much faster with that lightning aura around him. Beside it is mentioned that now he shows his true power, so entering that mode wouldn't make him stronger, or so it seems.

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I think that when it is released it will stay released, it might be just that Erza didn't release her at the previous point, which would explain why she didn't feel any pain at that point, in difference to everyone else.

I'm not sure if that was really Dragon Force... well anyway, we probably should consider that it was like USSJ for DBZ (a transforming misstep) and now Laxus is SSJ2. He is much faster with that lightning aura around him. Beside it is mentioned that now he shows his true power, so entering that mode wouldn't make him stronger, or so it seems.

MANGASTREAM VERSION
    It doesn't work like DBZ because Dragon Force is the ultimate form of Dragon Slayer Magic. The only thing is 2nd gen Dragon Force is not as strong as the 1st gen.

The best explanation I can come up with as to why he didn't use Dragon force is because he wasn't losing, he held his own and had powerful techniques at his disposal.

If you remember back then he was in berserker mode, but in this battle he seemed calm and in control.

Im betting that the Jura fight isn't over yet, hes a Saint Wizard after all and just as stubborn about going down as Luxus. But I think what Mavis ment about not knowing the outcome of the Jura/Luxus fight is that he has the potential to beat him (being the son and grandson of masters) but its up to Luxus if he will push himself to win at all costs. Amazing fight either way, and Jura better not be out yet, he hasn't even shown his true strength yet, we need to see some ultimate combat moves still, although I do like that they are fighting with more enhanced hand to hand as opposed to magic only.

Really looking forward to seeing Juvia and Gray release their second origin and see what they can do together...Damn Juvia was strong before but now after a second release she must be able to control a huge body of water! Like a big ass lake or part of an ocean lol. And gray better get a instant absolute zero move to freeze even ice, or at lease pull that blood creation magic out of his butt again, that was tight.

And on Erza... She is the embodiment of FT, never giving up and never going down. She is the main character Ive always wanted to see in a shounen! I can't wait to see her f-up minerva. I don't really get the territory magic she was talking about but im guessing its kinda like a effect reality type deal? Anything she see she can change its property and location etc? But the catch is shes gotta see it so if erza is too fast or hiding in the dust she could still win? Im hoping thats why she was taking so many hits from Minerva though, trying to figure out her powers. Shes like a slightly different version of that executioner guy with the fishing pole who changes the terrain.

Either way epic chapter and can't wait for the super long chapter next week! XD
    A pie in the sky?