One Piece 700 Discussion / 701 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/700

Enjoy!

Also: HOLY REVEALS EVERYWHERE, BATMAN!!! Please remember to collect your face after exiting the chapter O_O

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/700

Enjoy!

Also: HOLY REVEALS EVERYWHERE, BATMAN!!! Please remember to collect your face after exiting the chapter O_O
    Hahaha, It was amazing, the amount of information was overwhelming, the shichibukai, the fruit, the leaders of diamond, clubs, and spades. Reminds me of chapter 650.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Ha!
    A "Living Legend" Clown Star Buggy.

Also, more importantly, I didn't think DF's reappeared so quickly - What would Luffy even do with Ace's DF?

I highly.. highly doubt he will give it to one of the Crew (much less a new member) - After all, the Fire Logia is powerful, if it was a part of the Straw Hat Crew then they would instantly be above the other rookies, and most likely (if they aren't all ready) above many of the Famous NW Pirates.

Although, Picture Nami as the Fire Logia lol that would be awesome (though I'm not saying it's going to happen)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Ha!
    A "Living Legend" Clown Star Buggy.

Also, more importantly, I didn't think DF's reappeared so quickly - What would Luffy even do with Ace's DF?

I highly.. highly doubt he will give it to one of the Crew (much less a new member) - After all, the Fire Logia is powerful, if it was a part of the Straw Hat Crew then they would instantly be above the other rookies, and most likely (if they aren't all ready) above many of the Famous NW Pirates.

Although, Picture Nami as the Fire Logia lol that would be awesome (though I'm not saying it's going to happen)
    Funny, now that I think about it more then half the crew have fire based Attacks, so giving them that fruit will just up their fire power (bad joke). Though really If I had to choose, Sanji is the most likely out of all the crew to eat it, he practicably breaths fire. Then again, Sanji has already been shown not to be interested in devil fruit (Except for the Suke Suke no mi) and he is also the best swimmer in the crew so it would be a loss if he ate it.

Would be awesome of Luffy could eat the DF because he is a D or something, would be a huge power up he will need against admirals and all other strong people in the new world, (Doubt it will happen though). and LoL at law's face when the SH's ignored him
    Sorry but I'm not interested in weaklings

Quote Originally Posted by michaesikagba View Post
    Would be awesome of Luffy could eat the DF because he is a D or something, would be a huge power up he will need against admirals and all other strong people in the new world, (Doubt it will happen though). and LoL at law's face when the SH's ignored him
    I think that was more because Law is actually starting to fit in with the Strawhat crew, going along with them not taking things seriously and saying that he didn't like bread XP. He is is horrified that he's actually starting to think on Luffy's wavelength.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Hahaha, It was amazing, the amount of information was overwhelming, the shichibukai, the fruit, the leaders of diamond, clubs, and spades. Reminds me of chapter 650.
    Don't forget the partial reveal of one of the new admirals, his subordinate Fujitora sounds like a boss, confirmation that Jewelry Bonney did indeed escape the government, Jinbei is finally getting back into the swing of things, and pretty much confirmation that this alliance is going to be travelling together for quite a while Dressrosa, Wanokuni, AND Zou--That's three different arcs!!!

And hate to admit it, but I'm likely Donflamingo's crew. They seem like a merry bunch of quirked-up bastards

Also: I didn't know Lakritze had beat me to this. Can someone get someone else to maybe merge the threads or something?!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.