• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Enel? The biggest egomaniac in any manga ever? You guys are funny. If you paid any attention at all to the info we get outside the manga, you would know that the mystery shichibukai is the one who cut off Zephyr's arm. He cut of Z's arm after pleading for his life and became a shichibukai during the the time-skip.
    Sadly he is right guys, Enel is in no possible way the missing Shichibukai, after all, he's much too young to have been the one who cut off Z's arm. The Shichibukai was a level 6 prisoner who escaped when Blackbeard set level 6 free.

However, that doesn't mean the Enel won't be the one who replaced Dofla as the next Shichibukai. That is quite possible.

Speaking of Level 6, we have yet to actually meet an escaped Level 6 prisoner. I'm looking forward to when that happens, and I do hope the new shichibukai won't be the first level 6 we meet.
    Last edited by aggeroff; 03-02-2013 at 02:51 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

true enough, i mean, i do not know how great i feel about that, if he was pussy enough to beg for his life and then cut off his arm. IDK, seems like a pussy. But IDK, i know we will seen Enel again sooner or later. I realy want to see this guy Red Dog sent after law and luffy/ .... (rose logia any one) lol jk
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^I thought you would think of that XP, he is named after a tree famous for it's flowers.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

After the Government requested the pirate who cut off Zephyr's arm to join the Shichibukai, he resigned his position as a marine instructor. This is probably why he considers the World Government and Marines to be traitors.

Twenty-three years after the death of his loved ones, Zephyr's arm was cut off by a pirate who had once pleaded for his life when he was arrested by the former Admiral, along with his entire division massacred with only Ain and Binz surviving. At age 70, Zephyr received his mechanical arm from a government scientist.

They were of the same age (though Newgate died two years before Zephyr). Newgate was 72 at the time when he died.

At age 70, Zephyr received his mechanical arm from a government scientist.
    One year ago, the same pirate who severed Zephyr's arm became a Shichibukai, prompting the instructor and former Admiral to renounce the Marines in order to create his own group, the Neo Marines. With his new group they plotted to destroy all pirates.

Source; One Piece Wiki

I did some research, The movie came out and Zephyr was 74 in that movie. At age 38 he became admiral, at age 39 he got married and at age 42 his Son and Wife got killed.
    23 Years Later his arm got cut off.

23+42 = 65 Years.
    He was 65 when his arm got cut off (and the reason why he resigned was because the WG invited the man who did that to join the shichibukai)!!
    That means that if he was 74 at the time of the movie that there has been 9 years between the cutoff and the movie.

At age 70 he got his mechanical arm, (but a year before the attacker got the Shichibukai status and he resigned).

So all with all that means that any current/former Shichibukai that we know did this to him!
    (Don Flamingo? Crocodile? Moria? Mihawk?)

Correct me if i'm wrong but the ''Secret'' shichi has to be someone else then.
    Last edited by Galkie; 03-03-2013 at 01:44 PM.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^I thought you would think of that XP, he is named after a tree famous for it's flowers.
    I would probably Jizz in my pants if that happened.

But, i dont think i expressed how happy i am to see croc back with a big crew WOOO! So uber happy about that !
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damn, I really want to watch this new movie. When's it going to be out? I mean on DVD that is.

Anyway, here's another thought that I've had on Drake, in that he could be part of Kaidou's crew right now.

While I don't see any Worst Gen Rookie wanting to join a Yonkou, for all we know, Drake could be a spy for the WG, or he could have formed an alliance with Hawkins and Rouge. I mean put it this way, why did he attack Kuma all of a sudden? Why attempt to save 2 enemies? Much like why Law saved Luffy, to gain the world and WG's attention in that he needed a position. It might be what Drake has been thinking. That and all the other WGR seem to know that they don't stand a chance against a Yonkou. It's hard to think Drake, who seemed to be the calm and collected type, and has served in the WG meaning he knows what kind of monsters there are, if people like the VA and Admirals don't dare take on the Yonkou so easily, why would he so simply declare war on one? Add the fact that Kaidou is the biggest Zoan user group of them all, and you just have to think something is going on.

Yeah, I think you have a great point here, he does not seem like the stupid type.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]