2 13.33%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Well i think flamingo took that DF for that reason alone, just to have something to hold over luffy's head. He's smart so he would know that he would clash with luffy at some point. Also, i think he is going to do more than just bait luffy with it. I think he will make luffy choose, tell him how he got it, and then give luffy a choice. He would have some one there about to eat it, some one luffy would not want to have it or maybe something like a rat or something stupid like that. Luffy turns or the DF gets eaten. I also thought about sanji, sanji is fast, more than fast. I think that maybe sanji speeds along to grab the DF and eats it to keep it from hurting luffy.

But that's probably just another crazy cross theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Personally, I'm against Luffy becoming the shining counterpart to BB and his multi-DF powers. If Luffy were to obtain the ability to wield two DFs, I think that makes him that much weaker, especially in the premise of what the past two years meant to him. Not only would Luffy eating the Mera Mera detract from his undying resolve to protect his friends at all costs, often times leading him to feats of unbelievable strength or tactical ingenuity, but it would also weaken the impressivenss of Luffy's new vulcanizing/exploding attacks such as Red Hawk. Sure the fire DF would enhance the power and devastation of such attacks, but to me it is more impressive that Luffy can intaneously combust his body into an explosive power reminiscent of his brother's without actually needing his brother's DF. If he wants to beat Doflamingo silly to retrieve it for keeps sake and to keep BB from attaining it, fine. But he nor any of the crew should eat it.

*Commodore Yarisugi agrees TOO MUCH with this comment*

Luffy will go through hell and back to secure the Mera-Mera No Mi, but only properly retire it. The rest of the Strawhats respect him too much to eat it. And as someone else mentioned, Luffy would go absolutely apeshit if he saw someone else using it to terrorize people.

Hey Cross, here's how you do a crazy theory: Luffy will feed the Mera Mera no Mi to his Strawhat. It will be a hat made of fire!!!

And here's how you do a crazy theory if you've given up on life and all who inhabit it:
    THE THOUSAND SUNNY IS TOTALLY GONNA EAT THE FIRE DEVIL FRUIT!!!!! The future PK sails around on a ship made of FIYAH, SON!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Even though this is the perfect chance for a logia in the crew, I can't see any of the SH's eating the fruit.
    The only one that I can remotely see eating it is sanji, since fire seems to be his theme and it could come in handy while cooking. Though his swimming-power is pretty much a necessity if u ask me.
    (But who knows, perhaps when jimbei joins the crew? If that were to actually happen.)
    No, a perfect Logia canidate would be one that most of the crew, at least the top tier, could relatively match for power and the Monster Trio easily outmatch. As of late, Monet is the perfect logia to join the crew. Luffy easily broke her snow barriers (which she herself said anyone weaker could never do) and would have easily defeated her if he was being serious; Zoro...well we know how that went; Sanji, though he will not strike a woman, his fiery (love) personality would certainly counteract Monet's icy disposition. Furthermore, after seeing how Franky, Robin, Nami and Usopp dealt with members of Doflamingo's crew, I have no doubt Monet could have her word cut out for herself. Monet reappearing on Dressrosa? Next crew member?

But that is neither here no there in this debate, I suppose......

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Well i think flamingo took that DF for that reason alone, just to have something to hold over luffy's head. He's smart so he would know that he would clash with luffy at some point. Also, i think he is going to do more than just bait luffy with it. I think he will make luffy choose, tell him how he got it, and then give luffy a choice. He would have some one there about to eat it, some one luffy would not want to have it or maybe something like a rat or something stupid like that. Luffy turns or the DF gets eaten. I also thought about sanji, sanji is fast, more than fast. I think that maybe sanji speeds along to grab the DF and eats it to keep it from hurting luffy.

But that's probably just another crazy cross theory.
    I really want to see how not only Luffy reacts to Doflamingo taunting him with his brother's DF and his brother's death, but also how the crew reacts to the fact that they couldn't help Luffy through this heart-wrenching lose. Really want to see the crew stand up for their captain and kick some ass, though I think Sanji snatching the DF is a bit much. Doflamingo should face one of the top two faces in this arc if there is a showdown, which means either Luffy or Law.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post

*Commodore Yarisugi agrees TOO MUCH with this comment*
    Hahahaa

I for one am 100 % against luffy gaining another DF! For one it only makes BB powers seem cheep, 2 Marco said there is something special about BB, I'm fine with that leave it as is.

^ I did not mean sanji would fight flamingo, But do to how fast he is and his strong connection to fire as is, Him at least getting the DF back for luffy would be something. Like if Flamingo is about to have some one eat the DF, sanji just super speeds over there and steals it, It would be a nice "we could not save his brother, we wont let this happen" moment. True sanji actually eating it would be a stretch, but it would be cool if he just had not choice, He eats it or some one else does? something like that? idk .
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Am I the only one who thinks Luffy doesn't care for the df as much as Dofla think he is. Luffy will kick his ass either way, take the df, visit Ace's grave the bury the fruit there.

So they kept the last shichibukai a secret. I've got an idea who is it.... Enel!!!

sig made by me

Am I the only one who thinks Luffy doesn't care for the df as much as Dofla think he is. Luffy will kick his ass either way, take the df, visit Ace's grave the bury the fruit there.

So they kept the last shichibukai a secret. I've got an idea who is it.... Enel!!!
    No, I feel the same way. Luffy probably won't care so much about the DF, but the insults Doflamingo will likely use against him and his brother so that he turns on his friends will undoubtedly be the latter's undoing. Personally I think Ace's DF is going to play a similar part to the Gomu Gomu did at the beginning of this series. Luffy will store the DF safely aboard the Sunny and then at the end of this series while the crew is docked in his home town, the next generation rookie to inherit the SH will also wind up eating the Mera Mera. Either way Luffy and crew better not wind up eating it....

Enel would be awesome. Not only would he make a reappearance into the story but he likely assumes the power position Doflamingo just vacated. I wonder if it were Enel if his bounty truly would be 500 million or one less/more than that amount. Surely the WG doesn't want a rogue lightning logia roaming the seas....

I would love it to be enel!, I would rather him be an admiral, but oda would have less to explain with him just being arguably the most powerful warlord, ( I did not say strongest, I said most powerful! )

but again i would not hate if one of the crew ate it, but i would be ok with them just gaining possession of it, and they luffy having a shanks moment at some point, with some kid after they eat the DF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't see why Luffy wouldn't give it to someone in his crew, the Straw Hats are a family, especially Nami/Luffy/Zoro/Ussop.

If Luffy even cares, it would make no sense for him to try to 'retire' the fruit, after all, the Fruit is not Ace's Will - Luffy may hold the fruit until the kid born with Ace's Will shows up(so effectively retiring it for the remainder of One Piece), but I highly doubt it.

If anyone got it in the group it wouldn't be Sanji - Sanji only wanted the Suke Suke no Mi (the invisible fruit), and he is too good of a swimmer for the crew to lose.
    I don't really think anyone in the Crew will get the fruit, but I think the coolest person would be Nami, her hair&overall look would be awesome with it.

Also, she wouldn't be stronger then the monster trio, since she hasn't been shown to have Haki - she is very smart though, and could be used to clear the masses.

Like I said though, I doubt it will happen, Caribou still has the best chance for a Logia to join in my opinion.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Enel? The biggest egomaniac in any manga ever? You guys are funny. If you paid any attention at all to the info we get outside the manga, you would know that the mystery shichibukai is the one who cut off Zephyr's arm. He cut of Z's arm after pleading for his life and became a shichibukai during the the time-skip.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

What rank is Commodore, exactly?..
    Just remember seeing that guy a lot but don't remember him doing much but, talk, and 'present things' really?

Amazing chapter.
    I'm interested in seeing what Jewelry Boney is going to do from now on.

(bad-ass looking fruit btw)
    Now we learned a new thing called the Coliseum exists, and it's likely luffy will be raiding it to get to ace's devil-fruit at some point? Another potential storyline right there.
    Agreed, best looking fruit we've seen so far. But I don't think it's another potential storyline, think it'll be in 1 of those already mentioned as soon to come.

Interesting to notice how much commotion; probably 'Moira' caused by stealing Ryuuma's corpse from the Samurais. Looking forward to seeing more on that disclosed.

Buggy is now confirmed to be a warlord... I can allready see his ego all over the place xD, he's so silly smh.
    Not nice of oda to keep the last shishibukai hidden from us though :I, but it's highly probable it's someone we know.
    It's indeed safe to assume Fujitora is an admiral. I'm putting my money on him being as extreme as akainu...
    And yet with that wording choice from Akainu

(Approximate quote) "You think I'll let Law and Strawhat move unfettered....
    We'll have this matter cleared in a day...
    Fujitora has been dispatched to handle things"
    Makes it Seem like Oda is perfectly foreshadowing how much of an surprising upset victory/ absolute curbstomping/ or escape before an escalation of true fighting; either the alliance of Law, + Luffy and the rest of the SH's, or just Law, or Luffy alone
    will deliver to Fujitora, whom seems to be like Akainu's prized pupil. Hmmn...

Maybe It's possible he's just a candidate for Admiral with Akainu's personal backing.

Couldn't agree more; an absolutely extrodinary chapter. It would appear that the Dressrosa/Doflamingo arc begins here!
    --Great to see Marine HQ and have the (6 of 7) current Warlords addressed (with official epithets). Not only them but we see some high ranked officials discussing the seriousness of the SH/Heart alliance , see Akainu post time skip AND are given a new Admiral, in name at least. I swear if this new arc doesn't create new bounty posters and bounties for the SH I'm gonna......
    I know, feel like a junkie waiting for his next fix. Last time there was this big a gap in bounties(not counting 2 year gap), was EL where his bounty got tripled. Really curious if Oda would really do something similar after waiting this long; like an 800 mil berry or above bounty. It would be interestingly unprecedented, + we might get the bonus of seeing those bounties formerly 'probably' to high to reveal that early, revealed soon after. If so we might have to wait till all 3 of the aforementioned possible arcs in this chapter till we get their new bounties increases. Really makes me torn...
    Bounty increases now for less increase,..
    or bounty increases later for hopefully multiples increases. Think I'd actually be willing to painfully wait for the better payoff.

And it looks like Crocodile assembled a whole new crew.
    --Crocodile certainly seems to have created a large crew. Wonder how interesting they are....

Is it confirmed that was Croc?...
    Because it seemed like a different coat than usual, and the back of his head wasn't as tall seeming as usual. + Given how picky Croc was with his more inner circle in Alabasta; would expect in the NW he'd be even "pickier" for only the useful/ powerful. Those guys don't really seem to fit the bill.

And where is Croc that you guys are mentioning? If you're talking about that panel next to Jimbei, I would have thought that that was another one of the supernova's. The "Gang Bege".
    Given the drawn size; ChaosMaster's^^ idea seems most likely, just sayin

I wondered about the ship outside of Kid's hideout. According to OP Wiki the ship in the waters outside of Kid's hideout is indeed the one Absalom and Hogback used to escape Thriller Bark. Also if you notice the ship seems like it is "freaking out" when the three are shouting about being found out. All in all, it makes sense Absalom would be this Abusa or whatever as he can turn invisible and sneak around. Odd that he is working with the WG though....and I doubt Moria is anyway affiliated with them at this time.
    Think if it is Absalom, we might be seeing it a bit wrong in terms of motive. As we've seen reporters don't work necessarily directly for the WG ( though sometimes they might be forced to publish their propaganda), + all the while this news seems to help the government but also divides their forces more to put out all these small fires and build every1 up to the giant war we'll probably see quite a bit later in the OPU. Brewing that upcoming storm + moving around some of the key players that will be involved in it, getting them tossed around, or even removed from the board in terms of power + influence, even just plain getting rid of some of these key players would be a great idea for any1 in OPU actually. Especially some1 who wanted to do all this + behind the scenes remaining blameless + nameless. Sounds perfectly suited to Absalom working for his master Moira.

Anyone else think that this Trebol/Trevor dude is actually the Smile Factory? Afterall his cloak does exhibit the same pattern and he was the one who presented Doflamingo with the Mera Mera no mi. After what we know of Caesar being capable of doing, would it be all that unthinkable for someone like Doflamingo having another wackjob crew member to transform his SAD into actual fruits? Trebol could have been a Marineford as well and no one would have noticed him. Just a crazy theory.
    Actually see this being very feasible, At least the 1st half more, who knows about the wartime stuff. This might explain why Joker was so complimentary mostly only to him, especially now, if he was at least or now even more important than CC is to Joker. He'd want to assure his loyalty a bit more. Would also explain the lack of records if the factory was a 'person' instead. It'd be plain stupid have info that could be easily found on your core business/ "person".

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    I wonder if Flamingo has Aces fruit to improve his Smile fruits from Zoan types to another level.
    Could very much like this idea, and seems somewhat plausible as well.

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Wowwww ODA realy gave us something

-The question is who is the 7th shibukai. Maybe it's bonney , might even be Aoukiji himself altough the ods are very small
    -About the allainces, i still strongly believe KID wil end up with luffy and law. Maybe bonney will join.
    Either it makes more sense to hide it from the audience to either be dramatic, or to make it that much more shocking when we find it's some1 we knew and might/ or might not have ever expected. Think AoKiji makes great sense for the 7th. It's a move that would make sense for him, and Akainu, and the WG. The WG, and Akainu get to place another 'ringer' in the Shichibukai with whom they could probably expect a notch below Kuma in loyalty, and his power is terrifying enough to be Shichibukai as well as an ensured contender in terms of power comparing to Akainu. For Ao Kiji he gets even more leeway as he investigates what parts of the World and WG he thinks needs it for w. e. reason, with a hint of his old power (influence); + he gets to aid "his justice" as he sees fit but with much more freedom, and a lot less consequences.

I immediately thought of these 2 as the best candidates as well Athary, but I think there's 1 person due for a total surprising 'transformation' that wouldn't be easily expected.

I doubt it's Bonney. If it was she wouldn't seemingly need to be in hiding. Besides, why would Akainu of all people allow a member of the Supernovas, a part of the Worst Generation, and someone who he personally exhibited relieve of capturing go free, especially with a WG pardon? I'd say it is more likely that she joins one of the alliances, preferably the SHs haha
    Not that I necessarily disagree with you on Bonney being a secret Shichibukai, but it didn't seem like Akainu was adamant about capturing Bonney for the ^bold reasons. Seemed it was more about something she knew, that needed to be contained ( thus the many theories on her familial relations when she was 1st captured); + unlike the other supernovas Bonney seemed quite a bit more fearful of her own death. And slap a tracker, or take something vitally important to her, and or a quick kill method on her person( which might be another reason for her being so covered up) + it doesn't matter where she goes, she's guaranteed to be under your control for fear of her own life, or just plain necessity.

Airicks
    Ha!
    A "Living Legend" Clown Star Buggy.
    Every time I see that "Living Legend", + that picture of 'Shichibukai' Buggy, + " The Pirate Expedition Society", I know I will laugh every time I see it for at least a year. And it makes it even funnier that Buggy apparently squeezed under Sengoku's radar at the last minute + continues to squeak under Akainu's "Take No Prisoners, Take No $%!**, Take No Weaklings!!" mentality. lol Even without knowing what Buggy's really like, If you read that Introduction in comparison to the others, you can tell how harmless Buggy really is. Think I'll call it P.E.S.T. because it doesn't even sound like real pirates.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy