• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    That's how you do your 700th chapter. The info overflow is just amazing.
    Couldn't agree more; an absolutely extrodinary chapter. It would appear that the Dressrosa/Doflamingo arc begins here!

So much infomation idk where to start....

--Hahaaha suckers....told you Bonney was still around and in hiding. Might be that seeing the recent Supernova alliances she is considering joining one
    --Great to see Marine HQ and have the (6 of 7) current Warlords addressed (with official epithets). Not only them but we see some high ranked officials discussing the seriousness of the SH/Heart alliance , see Akainu post time skip AND are given a new Admiral, in name at least. I swear if this new arc doesn't create new bounty posters and bounties for the SH I'm gonna......
    --Crocodile certainly seems to have created a large crew. Wonder how interesting they are....
    --Anyone believe the girl in the top right panel could be Kalifa?: http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/95354584/5
    --It would appear Doflamingo's crew grows all the more curiouser each chapter. Now that Doflamingo lost his Ace of the Heart Throne, I want to see how these other guys perform.
    --As much as I believe Luffy will go crazy over trying to capture Ace's DF, I am predicting that when it comes down to Doflamingo presenting Luffy break his and Law's alliance for the fruit, Luffy will wind up sacrificing his desire and preserving his friendship with Law.
    --Funniest part of the chapter was Law momentarily slipping into the SH's pace and then going deadpan over himself! Lmao!
    --I have no doubt that Luffy/Law and Kid/Apoo/Hawkin's alliances are both aiming for Kaido. Those 30% odds Law gave are likely to improve.

Here's to the chaos of next week's chapter!!!

Wowwww ODA realy gave us something

-The question is who is the 7th shibukai. Maybe it's bonney , might even be Aoukiji himself altough the ods are very small
    -Avout the allainces, i still strongly believe KID wil end up with luffy and law. Maybe bonney will join.

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Wowwww ODA realy gave us something

-The question is who is the 7th shibukai. Maybe it's bonney , might even be Aoukiji himself altough the ods are very small
    -Avout the allainces, i still strongly believe KID wil end up with luffy and law. Maybe bonney will join.
    I doubt it's Bonney. If it was she wouldn't seemingly need to be in hiding. Besides, why would Akainu of all people allow a member of the Supernovas, a part of the Worst Generation, and someone who he personally exhibited relieve of capturing go free, especially with a WG pardon? I'd say it is more likely that she joins one of the alliances, preferably the SHs haha

At first I didn't think much of it, but did you guys see those bunnies in the sea? I think Monet might have melted XP
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Loved The info.. Curious who is The ''hidden'' ShichiBukai.
    I thought of Perona, or another old character we have seen before.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    At first I didn't think much of it, but did you guys see those bunnies in the sea? I think Monet might have melted XP
    I'm puzzled. My first thought was Perona's ghosts, then a school of fish bunnies lol.

♥ Anyone noticed the huge factory in the first page? I have a feeling it might be THE smile factory! (Law/SH's are fudged!)
    ♦ Left of Akainu's Sigar: Appoo's freaking twin brother?!!
    ♣ Fuji: city in central Honshu (Japan); dormant volcano on Honshu island (Japan); Japanese tree resembling a shrub with pale pink blossoms. Tora means tiger. So...Mountain Tiger, Pink(blossom) Tiger. My first thought is Byakuya's Senbon Sakura xD (logia)
    ♠ Reporter Abusa(romu) = Absalom !! Moria's comeback ?

I noticed Crocodile in the discussion, is it him or the pilot-looking bearded guy from the league?

Damn this weeks OP knocked both Bleach and Naruto KO in the first round !

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    I'm puzzled. My first thought was Perona's ghosts, then a school of fish bunnies lol.

♥ Anyone noticed the huge factory in the first page? I have a feeling it might be THE smile factory! (Law/SH's are fudged!)
    ♦ Left of Akainu's Sigar: Appoo's freaking twin brother?!!
    ♣ Fuji: city in central Honshu (Japan); dormant volcano on Honshu island (Japan); Japanese tree resembling a shrub with pale pink blossoms. Tora means tiger. So...Mountain Tiger, Pink(blossom) Tiger. My first thought is Byakuya's Senbon Sakura xD (logia)
    Reporter Abusa(romu) = Absalom !! Moria's comeback ?

I noticed Crocodile in the discussion, is it him or the pilot-looking bearded guy from the league?

Damn this weeks OP knocked both Bleach and Naruto KO in the first round !
    I wondered about the ship outside of Kid's hideout. According to OP Wiki the ship in the waters outside of Kid's hideout is indeed the one Absalom and Hogback used to escape Thriller Bark. Also if you notice the ship seems like it is "freaking out" when the three are shouting about being found out. All in all, it makes sense Absalom would be this Abusa or whatever as he can turn invisible and sneak around. Odd that he is working with the WG though....and I doubt Moria is anyway affiliated with them at this time.

Anyone else think that this Trebol/Trevor dude is actually the Smile Factory? Afterall his cloak does exhibit the same pattern and he was the one who presented Doflamingo with the Mera Mera no mi. After what we know of Caesar being capable of doing, would it be all that unthinkable for someone like Doflamingo having another wackjob crew member to transform his SAD into actual fruits? Trebol could have been a Marineford as well and no one would have noticed him. Just a crazy theory.
    Last edited by Blackriot69; 02-27-2013 at 08:50 PM.

One thing I'm surprised no one mentioned here. If you look at this panel:

Perhaps Apoo was the spy?

Or is it a marine who looks surprisingly similar.

And where is Croc that you guys are mentioning? If you're talking about that panel next to Jimbei, I would have thought that that was another one of the supernova's. The "Gang Bege".

Also note, they call Akainu "Admiral" instead of the "fleet Admiral" they would always use to greet Sengoku. This could be because his chosen to remain active on the front lines, but could also mean that Fujitora is the only new Admiral (normally, you would assume 2 new Admirals since Sengoku and Aokiji left).
    Last edited by ChaosMaster; 02-27-2013 at 11:07 PM.

^ Its just the popular hairstyle of the Long arm tribe, its not Apoo.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I wonder if Flamingo has Aces fruit to improve his Smile fruits from Zoan types to another level.