• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I can't wait!

what's the word on drake? Nice chp. Wonder if SH and law will take out doflo top men in this arc
    also I think the spy might be enel, he is capable if he combine haki and df abilities .
    Last edited by O-E-M; 03-02-2013 at 05:01 AM.
    Spoiler!

chapter is excellent! how can Buggy become one of shichibukai?! his good luck again? hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by tinatinaww View Post
    chapter is excellent! how can Buggy become one of shichibukai?! his good luck again? hmmm...
    Why the surprise? I thought everyone saw this coming. Shichibukai are meant to instill fear to the other pirates, and Buggy clearly does that. I mean if you think about the fake strawhats, they were weak as shit, but they still managed to recruit a fair few high bounty pirates into their crew. Buggy himself, and Alvida, at least have DF powers which would allow them to not take damage from your average pirate, something the fake SH's can't take claim to. Not to mention, those from ID that Buggy recruited, some of them were from Level 4 and even 5, so their strength is at least of respectable level. No one in their right mind, especially no one from the front half of the Grand Line, would try to challenge a crew with a dozen high bounty members.

I can already see it happening, flamingo trying to make strawhat betray Law by showing him the mera mera fruit, and luffy going instantly berserk totally destroying flamingo

yes,most of us see that was coming; buggy as a sichibukai.
    yea,we should..this was the hint by oda;
    http://www.mangapanda.com/103-55664-...apter-593.html

I really don't see what the big deal is with the mera mera fruit, Luffy inherited Ace's will and ability what value is the fruit.

^ Well it depends on how Luffy thinks, but one thing is for sure, Luffy will want to know how Doflamingo got it. Worst case scenario is that Dofla dug up Ace's grave. Luffy wouldn't stand for that kind of disrespect.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I wonder, it was mentioned before that Blackbeard's crew were gathering multiple DF powers for themselves. Do you think that Luffy will discover the method to possessing multiple DF powers and take Ace's former DF power for himself? Also, I can see that Luffy would make an effort to at least retrieve the fruit from Doflamingo, either for sentimental reasons, or to prevent someone else from gaining the power and causing Ace to be forgotten or tarnished by their actions.

EDIT: Hmm, the outfit that Jewelry Bonney is wearing, reminds me of the jackets the rebels were wearing when they rescued Robin Nico.
    Last edited by Temperjoke; 02-28-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I wonder, it was mentioned before that Blackbeard's crew were gathering multiple DF powers for themselves. Do you think that Luffy will discover the method to possessing multiple DF powers and take Ace's former DF power for himself? Also, I can see that Luffy would make an effort to at least retrieve the fruit from Doflamingo, either for sentimental reasons, or to prevent someone else from gaining the power and causing Ace to be forgotten or tarnished by their actions.

EDIT: Hmm, the outfit that Jewelry Bonney is wearing, reminds me of the jackets the rebels were wearing when they rescued Robin Nico.
    Personally, I'm against Luffy becoming the shining counterpart to BB and his multi-DF powers. If Luffy were to obtain the ability to wield two DFs, I think that makes him that much weaker, especially in the premise of what the past two years meant to him. Not only would Luffy eating the Mera Mera detract from his undying resolve to protect his friends at all costs, often times leading him to feats of unbelievable strength or tactical ingenuity, but it would also weaken the impressivenss of Luffy's new vulcanizing/exploding attacks such as Red Hawk. Sure the fire DF would enhance the power and devastation of such attacks, but to me it is more impressive that Luffy can intaneously combust his body into an explosive power reminiscent of his brother's without actually needing his brother's DF. If he wants to beat Doflamingo silly to retrieve it for keeps sake and to keep BB from attaining it, fine. But he nor any of the crew should eat it.

Even though this is the perfect chance for a logia in the crew, I can't see any of the SH's eating the fruit.
    The only one that I can remotely see eating it is sanji, since fire seems to be his theme and it could come in handy while cooking. Though his swimming-power is pretty much a necessity if u ask me.
    (But who knows, perhaps when jimbei joins the crew? If that were to actually happen.)