4 25.00%
  • Bad

1 6.25%
  • Terrible

1 6.25%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Quite interesting fact:
    I also found it significant that the Badge was shown. It probably means that Ichigo does not need the thing anymore. I bet Ichigo could fullbring anytime he wants, without the badge. Things could get real interesting.....Don't dissapoint now Kubo, so far you're doing a great Job, I'm loving it.
    How can he fullbring without the badge?? Can Orihime fullbring without her hairpins? Idk... He could learn Cero and Bala IF he can still go hollow.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quite interesting fact: The Kurosaki name comes from Masaki, not Isshin.

So now it makes sense that SS did not recognise Ichigo by his last name all along.

Also @POW,

The Aizen connection is not trivial. We may find out more about him too.

I also found it significant that the Badge was shown. It probably means that Ichigo does not need the thing anymore. I bet Ichigo could fullbring anytime he wants, without the badge. Things could get real interesting.....Don't dissapoint now Kubo, so far you're doing a great Job, I'm loving it.

I am thinking that Isshin could be a Shiba......

Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    How can he fullbring without the badge?? Can Orihime fullbring without her hairpins? Idk... He could learn Cero and Bala IF he can still go hollow.
    He could Fullbring without the badge because he has probably taken into himself the Reiatsu that was inside the badge. Note that the badge used to be invisible to ordinary human eyes, yet his Boss Lady could see it. This could either mean she has high Reiatsu, or that the power of the badge was removed.

If he's re-absorbed the Badge's reiatsu, That Might explain why Shinigami Black Robes (made from his Reiatsu), have incorporated bone-like designs reminescent of Ichigo's fullbring

Bankai before fullbring:
    Spoiler!

With just fullbring:
    Spoiler!

Bankai after fullbring:

Spoiler!

Also, I could be wrong, but doesn't Chad Fullbring without an object? I am a little hazy on Chad.
    Last edited by paulbee; 02-27-2013 at 02:31 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Also, I could be wrong, but doesn't Chad Fullbring without an object? I am a little hazy on Chad.
    His skin is his source of power.

It doesn't have to be an object just something that you cherish.

Mangastream's version is out.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/10352051/1

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    And THAT...was just plain mean. Start complaining when you're actually buying Shounen Jump.
    I actually do buy the Bleach, Naruto, & One Piece Manga volumes at my local Books A Million & through amazon so yeahhhh.

I don't bitch without a valid reason. I help support the genre.

I found it significant, too, but for different reasons. I'm pretty sure he purposefully left it there. As a sign that he is ready to break connections/ties/communications/etc. with soul society to achieve his power. After all, it had usually come from them in some form or another. And the badge itself was being used to monitor him. Remember how he was okay with that when Ginjou brought it up? The highest echelon of Soul Society just straight up rejected him--I'm thinking he is just rejecting them in return, and wants to have nothing more to do with them breathing down his neck and dictating his development.

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    In a spoiler...... kubo said that it was not grandfisher who killed masaki but someone else that was around the area... grand fisher only took the spoils....... so it would make more sense if he intends to follow what he says to which he usually does
    Is that right?! That will be most interesting if true! My plot hole senses are tingling no longer :-)

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

So, seeing as Ishin is now weaker than he was in the past, does this means that Masaki, who was able to easily own something that a stronger Ishin couldn't, is pretty much at Ichigo's level after the time tunnel (but still weaker than FGT) ?

Looks like Ishin was part of the Shiba family and the previous captain of the 10th divison. IIRC it was mentioned that the previous captain was alive but simply left his post. This might have been the reason why the Shiba family was degraded from the nobles (IIRC when Kaien was a VC, they already had their noble title degraded).

Ishin is Kaien's (and thus as well as his siblings) uncle.

The whole point of the fullbring arc, was to reestablish Ichigo as a Shinigami, as one that chose the path of Shinigami himself... now this seems all so pointless...

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    I actually do buy the Bleach, Naruto, & One Piece Manga volumes at my local Books A Million & through amazon so yeahhhh.

I don't bitch without a valid reason. I help support the genre.
    Good on you my man

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I found it significant, too, but for different reasons. I'm pretty sure he purposefully left it there. As a sign that he is ready to break connections/ties/communications/etc. with soul society to achieve his power. After all, it had usually come from them in some form or another. And the badge itself was being used to monitor him. Remember how he was okay with that when Ginjou brought it up? The highest echelon of Soul Society just straight up rejected him--I'm thinking he is just rejecting them in return, and wants to have nothing more to do with them breathing down his neck and dictating his development.
    It's not Ichigo's style. He'd straight up tell them he's rejecting them if he were to feel that way.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    So, seeing as Ishin is now weaker than he was in the past, does this means that Masaki, who was able to easily own something that a stronger Ishin couldn't, is pretty much at Ichigo's level after the time tunnel (but still weaker than FGT) ?

Looks like Ishin was part of the Shiba family and the previous captain of the 10th divison. IIRC it was mentioned that the previous captain was alive but simply left his post. This might have been the reason why the Shiba family was degraded from the nobles (IIRC when Kaien was a VC, they already had their noble title degraded).

Ishin is Kaien's (and thus as well as his siblings) uncle.

The whole point of the fullbring arc, was to reestablish Ichigo as a Shinigami, as one that chose the path of Shinigami himself... now this seems all so pointless...
    Very Possible. Also remember something about kubo saying the reason why ichigo looks so similar to kaien will be revealed in this arc
    Sorry but I'm not interested in weaklings

Good on you my man
    Thanks Paulbee.

I went back and reread the grandfisher arc this morning and Ichigo's mother's hair was never blonde lol. I guess I was the one having a blonde moment