4 25.00%
  • Bad

1 6.25%
  • Terrible

1 6.25%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 528 Discussion / 529 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/528

This entire chapter could have been told in 6-7 pages. Kubo be trolling on the origin. I hope his new wife isn't receiving the type of short & unsatisfying conclusions that us fans are.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/10352051/1
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 02-27-2013 at 03:19 PM.

Not particularly surprised tbh, saw that coming a mile away.

Does this make Ryuuken a cousin of Masaki? Distant relative? An ex-boyfriend? An old childhood friend?

This does kinda give us some clue to why Isshin left SS, probably during those times it became taboo to associate yourself with a quincy or even attempt to marry one or fall in love with one.

Then again, how long does a Quincy usually live for? Bach seems to be alive for a long time and Masaki does seem she was alive when Isshin was young, which makes that >200 years ago?

Well I was wrong, Nimaiya really did send Ichigo's ass home. And come on Ichigo, running away from Isshin to your bosses house? Not one of your best idea's. Anyway finally, finally we are about to hear about Isshin's and Masaki's past together. Really looking forward to the next couple of chapters.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Man, does this guy know how to waste panels. All he did was confirm the obvious, what a waste. The plot development is so slow, so frequently, that I find myself annoyed by it.

Masaki looks like she was quite the skilled quincy to defeat the enemy that took care of Ichigo's father, which happened to be a captain.

I can't believe Unohana is dead without owning some quincy folks.

I enjoy Bleach, I just wished this guy knew how to advance the story more smoothly, considering that he has tons of fans that read it on a weekly basis, rather than by volume. If he knew how to progress the stpry more efficiently, I wouldn't feel so jibbed on a weekly basis, sometimes for weeks at a time.

I guess I feel slightly better now that I vented. Looking forward to more of the flashback!!
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    This entire chapter could have been told in 6-7 pages. Kubo be trolling on the origin. I hope his new wife isn't receiving the type of short & unsatisfying conclusions that us fans are.
    BADUM TSHH!

Also, I didn't find myself annoyed with "reading" all of the empty space that happened between this chapter as I thought I would have been. Maybe cause Ichigo just went through so much, it makes sense for him to need some emotional time to adjust, and the slow pace got that point across. With everything we've seen from Ichigo so far, it makes perfect sense that he would run instead of face his father after failing so completely. And that set up the great scene of his father finally approaching him in full Shinigami mode. Which then set up the great callback to what we all thought was just a bit of trollbait dialogue from the Aizen saga.

I dunno. Me likey'd. Ichigo's mother obviously had some skill. Which makes it all the more strange that she got done in by that dumb-ass angler fisher hollow thing that Ichigo slaughtered 8000 years ago. When he was still wielding Chunky Zangetsu, no less!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Anyone else get the feel that his boss maybe more than what meets the eye? I mean she keeps popping up as some sort of listening hear? Didn't we have tatsuki for that? Seems an unnecessary character...rest assured I doubt Unohana is truly dead yet until we see an obliteration like that of yamamoto's or a funeral her death cannot be confirmed. Also...how the hell does Isshin know so much every single time????

^She's probably Ichigo's Quincy relative. There's just something in her that seems important.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I dunno. Me likey'd. Ichigo's mother obviously had some skill. Which makes it all the more strange that she got done in by that dumb-ass angler fisher hollow thing that Ichigo slaughtered 8000 years ago. When he was still wielding Chunky Zangetsu, no less!
    I agree with this sentiment, though Ichigo only actually wounded it and Isshin actually killed it off when it was a pseudo-arrancar. Maybe Masaki lost her powers to final quincy mode or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Ichigo's mother obviously had some skill. Which makes it all the more strange that she got done in by that dumb-ass angler fisher hollow thing that Ichigo slaughtered 8000 years ago. When he was still wielding Chunky Zangetsu, no less!
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I agree with this sentiment, though Ichigo only actually wounded it and Isshin actually killed it off when it was a pseudo-arrancar. Maybe Masaki lost her powers to final quincy mode or something...
    Yeah Grand Fisher was super annoying. Hey wasn't Ichigo's mom a blonde before or am I just sleepy?

Masaki looked like Ichigo's younger sister. That's cute!

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    I enjoy Bleach, I just wished this guy knew how to advance the story more smoothly, considering that he has tons of fans that read it on a weekly basis, rather than by volume. If he knew how to progress the stpry more efficiently, I wouldn't feel so jibbed on a weekly basis, sometimes for weeks at a time.
    Beggars can't be choosers!

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    I hope his new wife isn't receiving the type of short & unsatisfying conclusions that us fans are.
    And THAT...was just plain mean. Start complaining when you're actually buying Shounen Jump.