4 22.22%
  • Bad

1 5.56%
  • Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/622

Interesting chapter. I got just a little confused (AGAIN) towards the end with some of the translations but overall I liked the chemistry between the two. Even if it did feel a little homoerotic at times.

Mangastream's version should help clear things up.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/19584373/1
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 02-27-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Wow, they're like just a bunch of seven year old kids and they already put them in the battlefield.

sig made by me

Wow, Madara is totally different when he was young huh. I guess the death of his last brother really was the last straw. Can't wait to see what happens.

Kinda boring. Only cool to see hashiramas deas brother and dad..

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

No long annoying post from me on this chapter. I really approve of and wholly appreciate what kishi is doing with the backstory right now. He is back in good form and how he is handling the undercurrents of history beneath the story is excellent
    I have been waiting for us to reach this point for years and itvwas well worth it, i can tell already.

Another loose end i was hoping would be addressed is the basis of zetsu. Simply a clone of hashirama does not account for zetsu's personality but the youngest senju brother with the "obvious hair" can be potentially a suitable revelation dealing with zetsu, especially if madara or one of his brothers was the youngest senju brother's killer. Zetsu was indeed very defecient at intelligence and maturity and the chakra mimic ability could have been itama's ability as well, it certainly wasn't hashirama's. Psychlogically, that serves the issue of madara's guilt and true feelings conflicting with emotional dissonance and waned convictions of "understanding". It's not a proper theory but imo, cpuld be something wealthy for development of both hashirama and madara as characters and a facet of their relationship after losing so many brothers and loved ones.

We also now have the absolute first possible piece of motivation for tobirama developing edo tensei besides the uchiha factor.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Very different personality indeed...I don't know about you guys but i kinda like the fact that Kishi shows that not every villian is truly a villian or rather all of them have had valid motivations behind their actions instead of the typical i wanna rule the world kind of shit...as in the real world since things are never truly only black or white.

So Madara was the one who first had a view similar to Naruto's, where the only way for true peace to work is for people to understand each other. Just as Kakashi carried on Obito's ideals long after Obito himself had become corrupted, it seems that Hashirama will carry on Madara's dream of achieving peace through understanding. As we now know, though, something will happen to make Madara turn his back on the village.

I can't wait for next chapter... I'm sure that Madara and Hashirama will meet each other on the battlefield, and it'll become clear that Madara belongs to the clan that killed Hashirama's brother.

We can place bets on just how much dialogue MangaPanda screwed up in this chapter, since there was so much of it, but damn if I wasn't over there clicking refresh on their site like the rest of us. Thanks MangaPanda--It's like reading the spoilers for the week's chapter, before the official scanlation comes out!

Great character-heavy chapter! Still not seeing how these childhood experiences led Hashirama to create a Shinobi/Villiage system that kills almost as many people and breeds just as much hatred as he experienced as a kid...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I like how this piece of Naruto-verse history is being fleshed out. It's interesting to see that Madara wasn't always the cold, calculating rat bastard we've come to know and love.

Kishi is really turning things on their head now. Back when Obito was telling Sasuke his version of history and the truth behind Itachi's why murdered the Uchiha we were led to believe that the Senjuu were all about love while the Uchiha were all about power. Now we're being shown that the Senjuu were just as militaristic as any other clan and just as prepared to sacrifice children on the battlefield as any other clan while Madara as a kid seemed to think about peace and understanding other people. Which to me indicates that Madara at that age probably hadn't awakened his sharingan and hadn't experienced the sort of anguish that makes Uchiha eyes more powerful but also makes them as people harder to deal with. Kishi has to show us what caused Madara to change from someone who seemed so normal as a kid to the megalomaniac hellbent on world domination we know today.

Also little Tobirama seems really Danzou-like even at such a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Very different personality indeed...I don't know about you guys but i kinda like the fact that Kishi shows that not every villian is truly a villian or rather all of them have had valid motivations behind their actions instead of the typical i wanna rule the world kind of shit...as in the real world since things are never truly only black or white.
    That's true, but one question: Did we ever see a "true" villain? I can only think of Oro, but maybe only as long we don't know his story.