• Terrible

0 0%

Hybrid View

Fairy Tail 320 Discussion / 321 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/320

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

MANGASTREAM VERSION

So Jura is already the 5th strongest wizard... I guess Laxus will need to pull a Fusion mode or something, because it doesn't look too good for him... wait a minute, does this mean that Jellal is stronger anyway ? I guess half of him was the leader (?) of the 10 Saints, so he was pretty powerful.

Deities eh ? They probably have some creation magic in that case. Hmmm, the one on the left swirls a little like that Shadow...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    does this mean that Jellal is stronger anyway ? I guess half of him was the leader (?) of the 10 Saints, so he was pretty powerful
    It more likely that jellal, and jura are on equal footing, as evidenced by their battle. It does make you wonder, where would Gildarts appear on the list ?

Did Laxus just do the Shoryuken lol

Looks like he can hold his own and he still has his ace so it's not all bad.

I was really hoping Mashima wouldn't write about the power of feelings in that last pannel, and there it was again... -.-
    And now we have 5 unknown, non-human powerhouses? Where did they come from?
    Laxus still has his dragon-force, so he should be a decent opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    I was really hoping Mashima wouldn't write about the power of feelings in that last pannel, and there it was again... -.-
    And now we have 5 unknown, non-human powerhouses? Where did they come from?
    Laxus still has his dragon-force, so he should be a decent opponent.
    In an universe that have dimensional transfer, time travel, magic and etc, simply asking from where might not be enough.

They might very well be Demons, since those supposedly appear at Dragon King's Festival as well. In some legends Dragon's are considered Gods, so likely those that aren't called humans anymore, but Deities, would be the ones that will challenge them. Not to mention this would explain why suddenly so many GodSlayers have appeared in the span of the years that FT was missing.

What do you mean by 5 anyway ? There 4 Deity Wizards above Jura. Are you counting the Shadow with them (it's possible that one of them is the Shadow) ?

Yeah, I had the shadow in mind. It's obviously inhuman but u may still be right, perhaps there are only four and that the Shadow may be or more likely, originate from one of them?
    Perhaps some of the Deities have some sort controll over specific elements like shadow, light (controll sting) etc?