Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    I think Kira's zanpakuto is interesting and one of the most powerful. The concept behind it is also great. Kira is not a weakling IMO. His shikai is interesting so I can only expect his bankai to be just as interesting. Also being powerful doesn't equate to having an amazing bankai, just look at soifon's bankai, its pratically useless. Kommamura's bankai is also weak.
    firstly the fact that you find it interesting doesnt mean it is strong.it just doubles the weight of each object it touches everytime and when fighting someone strong he would need to do that many times but he would be dead by that.kommamura isnt strong lol!!!!about soifons bankai it is not useless if she were able to fire more of those attacks it would be badass i think she just hasnt practised it.

Decidedly Undecided
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    it just doubles the weight of each object it touches everytime and when fighting someone strong he would need to do that.
    I don't think you get the way Kira's zanpakuto works...In case you need it in layman's terms, look at it like this...1 is the victim's original weight. × is the effect Wabisuke inflicts.

1×2=2 after one hit
    2×2=4 after the second hit
    4×2=8 after the third hit

And so on and so forth.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

firstly the fact that you find it interesting doesnt mean it is strong.it just doubles the weight of each object it touches everytime and when fighting someone strong he would need to do that many times but he would be dead by that.kommamura isnt strong lol!!!!about soifons bankai it is not useless if she were able to fire more of those attacks it would be badass i think she just hasnt practised it.
    Exactly lol, proving you don't need to be ridiculously strong to achieve bankai.

Do you know the concept behind his zanpakuto? It's fuckin bad ass.

Wikipedia: Kira's zanpakutō is Wabisuke (侘助?, roughly "The Apologizer", translated in the English manga as "the penitent one"). The shikai command is "raise your head". When released, Wabisuke takes the form of a sword with a square hook that has the ability to double the weight of whatever it strikes. The effect is cumulative, so each following hit exponentially increases the weight of the target. Thus, after seven or eight blocked attacks, his opponents are unable to lift their own swords or even move their body, leaving them on the ground with their head bowed as though asking forgiveness. At this point Wabisuke's released form, a blade bent into a squared hook, comes into play, being used to decapitate the kneeling opponent, denying them forgiveness.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Exactly lol, proving you don't need to be ridiculously strong to achieve bankai.

Do you know the concept behind his zanpakuto? It's fuckin bad ass.
    i never said that you need to be extremely strong to have bankai.i just said that you need a basic level of power to achieve and kira doesnt have even that.but i said that he might be able to perform bankai but since he is weak his bankai will be weak too.its simple logic

i never said that you need to be extremely strong to have bankai.i just said that you need a basic level of power to achieve and kira doesnt have even that.but i said that he might be able to perform bankai but since he is weak his bankai will be weak too.its simple logic
    Really? Maybe I'm reading your former posts wrong then...

i dont really think that kira will ever have bankai
    because he is too weak to have a bankai
    For "simple logic" you sure have trouble keeping up with it and yourself.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Really? Maybe I'm reading your former posts wrong then...

For "simple logic" you sure have trouble keeping up with it and yourself.
    i dont see your objection.yes i said that he is too weak to do bankai and i explained you that you must have a basic level of power to perform and kira doesnt because he is weak.i didnt say he must be extremely strong i just said he must not be weak when someone is not weak does not mean that he is EXTREMELY STRONG.why cant you understand this?

i dont see your objection.yes i said that he is too weak to do bankai and i explained you that you must have a basic level of power to perform and kira doesnt because he is weak.i didnt say he must be extremely strong i just said he must not be weak when someone is not weak does not mean that he is EXTREMELY STRONG.why cant you understand this?
    If I have to explain what I did there... If you don't understand what I did there...

Moving on.
    LeggoMyWebbo

o now i see what you have quoted previusly.i read it too fast.anyway i said that he is too weak to do bankai but after that i said that it is not for sure and he might do bankai

of course it is necessary to have a connection you have with your zan to do bankai.but though just being strong is not enough to be able to do bankai it is necessary to have some level of strength to perform it.yeah ikkaku is not strong but he has at least the required power to do bankai which i think kira hasnt.but i cannot say for sure he might do bankai but i cannot understand how many peple are expecting to see something amazing.kira is a weakling and as a result he will have a weak bankai
    here

Sure his zanpakuto doesn't shoot lasers or fireballs or can vaporize enemies but hes definitely not weak. Its foolish to think that man.

His is strategic and works well for him, he was the only one to escape from his arrancar practically unharmed, he basically had that fraccion's death planned out from the beginning and it worked perfectly so I don't get why you think someone needs to be "strong" to either achieve bankai or that he would be dead by the time it took effect fighting someone strong.....

He may not have as much reiatsu as everyone else (unconfirmed and you can't confirm it either so don't try) but he has the potential I think. Even Renji who might seem to have lots of reiatsu but horrible use of it can achieve bankai, so im thinking someone who has excellent use of his reiatsu but limited resources could achieve it just as well.

And as we all can see Kira knows exactly how his zanpakuto works, he doesn't reveal its powers to anyone and when he engages someone in a fight he tried to attack and parry attacks as many times as possible, the enemy would never know what hit him till it was too late. The only way to beat Kira is to be infinitely strong, extremely good at Kido (he is confirmed to be a good kido user as well so you better be better than him) or be able to blast him off the face of the earth from long distance.

These are shinigami who fight with swords, which I hope you can tell means "sword fights" are inevitable, Kira has a sword that can only be beat by not touching it (idk how you can do that) so yeah...hes stronger than you make him out to be.

Try to think a little before you post man, your starting to look like a fool on here....
    A pie in the sky?