Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    yeah i was thinking just that either an area control or a ranged thing but yes the ability to control gravity was exactly what I was thinking
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post

As for dust, with enough physical force you can cut anything, although I always thought it wasn't quite dust but more like sand.
    isn't it ash?
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    yeah i was thinking just that either an area control or a ranged thing but yes the ability to control gravity was exactly what I was thinking
    Yea, just imagine kira piercing the floor with an odder looking blade, forcing all his enemies around him to fall to their knees due to their own weight..
    Not too bad
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Kira's bankai should be both weight increase and decrease! Imagine he makes everything below your neck weigh a ton and then your head weigh less than air! what a terrible way to die
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Kira's bankai should be both weight increase and decrease! Imagine he makes everything below your neck weigh a ton and then your head weigh less than air! what a terrible way to die
    i dont really think that kira will ever have bankai

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    That's really creative lol, I'd like to see something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    i dont really think that kira will ever have bankai
    Usually after a statement like that follows a reason... so ummm, why not?
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    Usually after a statement like that follows a reason... so ummm, why not?
    because he is too weak to have a bankai

Is Kenpachi to weak to have a bankai? It isn't about strength, its about the connection you have to your bankai and the ability to have your bankai submit to you as shown by Urahara's shortcut method.

Ikkaku is arguably weak, yet he still has a bankai.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    Is Kenpachi to weak to have a bankai? It isn't about strength, its about the connection you have to your bankai and the ability to have your bankai submit to you as shown by Urahara's shortcut method.

Ikkaku is arguably weak, yet he still has a bankai.
    of course it is necessary to have a connection you have with your zan to do bankai.but though just being strong is not enough to be able to do bankai it is necessary to have some level of strength to perform it.yeah ikkaku is not strong but he has at least the required power to do bankai which i think kira hasnt.but i cannot say for sure he might do bankai but i cannot understand how many peple are expecting to see something amazing.kira is a weakling and as a result he will have a weak bankai

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    of course it is necessary to have a connection you have with your zan to do bankai.but though just being strong is not enough to be able to do bankai it is necessary to have some level of strength to perform it.yeah ikkaku is not strong but he has at least the required power to do bankai which i think kira hasnt.but i cannot say for sure he might do bankai but i cannot understand how many peple are expecting to see something amazing.kira is a weakling and as a result he will have a weak bankai
    I think Kira's zanpakuto is interesting and one of the most powerful. The concept behind it is also great. Kira is not a weakling IMO. His shikai is interesting so I can only expect his bankai to be just as interesting. Also being powerful doesn't equate to having an amazing bankai, just look at soifon's bankai, its pratically useless. Kommamura's bankai is also weak.
    LeggoMyWebbo