Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    kiras is not something special it simply doubles the opponents zan each time it touch it but when fighting with someone with captain level strength it wouldnt be enough because in 2 seconds it would be over and he would need to hit many times the opponents zan in order for the opponent to not be able to wield it if he is captain level/ i agree about kyoraku i would like to see his ban kai it must be AWESOME
    it doesnt only double the weight of the zan but anything wabisuke slashes
    Last edited by King Of Soul Society; 01-05-2010 at 12:20 AM.

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

I didnt really get Hisagi's Zanapakuto. I mean if you look at its design how does it spin and not get tangled up? Hows the chain impossibly long and yet so short when he holds it? How can he grab it when its flying so fast? The handle is so long but the blades still cut the opponent up, wouldn't the handle hit the person first and stop the thing???? WTF Hisagi! w.t.f.

And that other guy in the SS arc who Ishida first ran into with all those floating ninja stars, it was cool and all but seriously they were not effective at all!

And finally Matsumoto's, if hers is really tiny specs of blades then her zanpakuto is better than Byakuya's. She could make someone inhale the dust and then slice them up from the inside out!!! idk, its just that if her zan is really just dust I dont get how it can cut people up?!?
    A pie in the sky?

Shock, do not think too much about weapon designs I don't think Kubo has studied weapons that much more than in terms of graphics. As for the chain and all that, he can extend it as he feels like as long he got the reiatsu to do it, just like Renji can or Ichigo can extend the weapon wrapping of Zangetsu. Remember that Hichigo used it to toss around with?

I think the weapon wasn't very effective because Ishida was just so much better than him. It was theorcially like a different version of Senbonsakura.

As for dust, with enough physical force you can cut anything, although I always thought it wasn't quite dust but more like sand.

Aizen's zanpakuto, why? Because its a 2 damn overpowered hacking tool, THATS WHY!!!
    When he told Unohana how his shikai works I was like, omfg cheater admin needed, ban 4 life

Veteran Member
    well, Yumichika's zanpakuto friggin is overpowered if he used it.. they havent showed anyone ever dodging it! it just drains all of their reiatsu making them an easy kill.

Although, im guessing those of captiain class or higher could probably figure a way around it, but if you dont know about it, it seems very hard to dodge, too. o.O

I believe matsumoto has to swing for her ash zanpakutoh to cut, too. i think it is mentioned at the beginning of her fight against the 3 fraccion number 3 espada.

and shunsui's is just lawl... shiinji's is pretty wtf too. (was that his bankai??)

Wabisuke is pretty wtf too, i mean.. it could be useful against some opponents, but worthless against others.. O.o

I love the idea and the style behind Wabisuke, hes my fav anyways so Im biased lol.

I also am kinda WTF about Rukia's third dance, like it just makes the sword extra cold? Or makes it ice? So its only worth anything if she breaks her zanpakuto? idk I just dont get it and why it may or may not be cool...
    A pie in the sky?

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    just a reminder, this thread's about wtf zanpakuto abilities, not your favorite or which one is the strongest

Kyouraku's sword is kool... it's got the weirdest ability.. And ukitake's shikai is too good as well!

I wanted to create a group about bankais see what people would give Kira, but I assumed since its such a popular subject it would already exist
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    I wanted to create a group about bankais see what people would give Kira, but I assumed since its such a popular subject it would already exist
    Perhaps, control gravity? That would be awesome, any ability to control gravity in any series, is mad cool for me. Or just make things heavier from afar with a wave of his sword?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif