3 33.33%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ^ No no no, Smoker himself is the one who revealed that information to us about where they fought, so he knew.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

This one was truly a chapter to call out all the lurkers but I see that didn't happen. Anyway, my take on the chapter was that it was great and worth the break. Momo's troll face was priceless....lol. What will sanji and brook not give to be in his shoes. That was Sanji's all blue right there......more like all Robin....lol. So if I'm getting this straight, does DD resigning mean he actually gives less of a c*ap about the marines and WG than he does about Kaido or doesn't he realize that if Luffy and Law fail to hand over CC he will have to face Kaido too in addition to the WG if he retires from his shichibukai status?
    I'm guessing Law will f*ck DD sideways by not giving CC back to him trapping him in a pincer attack from both Kaido and the WG.
    Also moria is a really disgusting mofo. He actually assaulted ryuuma's grave and plunged the whole Wano kuni into mourning just to add some ummf to his zombie army....lol. Overall, great chapter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

One Piece

^agreed, that's why world would turn into chaos.
    Here comes Triple Threat Doom Match
    Marine Vs Kaidou Vs The League

here's d scenario:
    1-Smoker would inform Akainu then dispatch d admirals to haunt down DD
    2-Kaidou's elite crews land in Dressrosa to get monthly SAD as routine and found out DD no longer can produce SAD
    3-DD and Crew fighting Kaidou's elite crews and pawned them.
    4-Kaidou found out DD slaughtered his crew and lead his army himself
    5-Admirals reach Dressrosa and start fighting DD and The League that already set foot in there before they came
    6-Kaidou enter d Triple Threat Doom Match and got DD ass.
    7-Admirals fighting Kaidou and The League
    8-Kaidou losing and withdraw, meanwhile they meet Law+SH in their way back
    9-Law+SH over-match Kaidou+crew.
    10- Here comes new bounty posters!!

^that's just what i think.
    that's why d probability Law's plan to be succeed is only 30%...but who knows
    imo, Law must think that Even Kaidou himself would have definitely outmatch by 2 or 3 Admirals.
    and it much easier to kill him when heavily wounded right? ^^

ps. sorry for my english. it sucks

Well, I loved the chapter, flamingo wow. so many places oda could take this, love it. For one i want to see a war lord meeting soon, they should be having one to choose a new war lord. also i want to see who the new admirals are. I hope for some nice surprises with both. Also, I am very curious to find out about laws crew and where they are? Hopefully we see them soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, looking at it objectively, it's no surprise Dofla woul rather say screw you to the WG than to Kaidou.
    As we've seen, the WG needs every asset it has to go up against a Younkou.
    It looks like Dofla has no problem dealing vith VA's and seems to be able to hold his own against Admirals.
    Aokiji saying "tell Sakazuki and have him dispatch the admirals", is a testament to DD's strenght and influence.
    So the only ones who have a remote chance to actually bring Dofla in right now are:

-Akainu
    (But he's Fleet admiral now, so I don't think he has time to go out himself, even though DD seems to be the biggest obstacle for his "new Marine HQ")

-Kizaru

-The 2 new Admirals?
    (Though so far it's unknown how they compare to the former Admirals' strenght.)

-Mihawk
    (Of the currently known warlords he seems the only one capable, though I doubt he'd even care)

It's this or 100 beast Kaidou who's on your ass who is known as the strongest "thing" in the world and has connections all over the new world... (+ seems to hold grudges easily)

Was Green-bit really a lie? The Giant trees in the ocean are hinting for the next stop: Green-Bitt!

Anyone think we'll see Kaido's face in the next chapter, a new admiral, The heart pirates or ...Buggy as a Shichibukai o.O? (ch700 must be something BIG !!!).

^Perhaps the trees are in fact a sea forest called Green bit, sort of like Shabondy Archipelago. Its not an Island, but its where Law went next to wait and see if Doflamingo agreed with his demand. The next Island on the other hand will be Dressrosa.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

It's nice to see Kin'emon, who out matched Brook, is no match for a swordless Zoro.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

IDK, I am hoping that they met up with laws crew first i mean as dangerous as flamingo is you would thing that they would want to go in fully loaded. But, he might be saving his crew as back up. But, as for laws crew here is what i am hoping for,
    Jean Bart - I hope he is still there, plus i want to see what he is made of and i want to see more of his abilities.
    Bepo- i want more information on what he is.
    Shachi and Penguin - I want to learn more about those two, they are obviously two of the more important members of laws crew, I hope he learn more about there powers and i hope that they might have some DF abilities.
    The rest of his crew- it will just be cool to get more information on them as a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]