• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece 699 Discussion / 700 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/699

Spoiler!
    Last edited by aggeroff; 02-20-2013 at 12:04 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

GOood to be backkkk...
    Awsome chapter. momonosuke became my favorite character hehhehehe.

I always knew DD was an exceptional pirate (as stated by Aokiji)! But daaaaaamn no fight.....
    I thought the skyway was cut off, how did he reach Dressrosa so fast?

Robin still got it! I thought she was getting old...But most importantly, momo's troll face xD!

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post

One final very important thing, Aokiji Said the Smoker must tell Akainu to dispatch the Admirals,as it more then one Admiral, which means there are new admirals that replaced Aokiji and Akainu. Can't wait to see who they are. I know Law also said Admirals as a plural 2 chapters ago, but I didn't really notice till now.
    Nice catch. Sending them means DD & the Underground are serious business! Aokiji went undercover-agent n stuff, bountyhunter!?

Momo is a sly devil, but what's funny is how pissed Sanji was lol

Great chapter; sort of one of those chapters where we are given a lot of great information confirming what has been speculated for the past few months: new admirals have been appointed (showing there remained Admiral quality level fighters during Marineford two years ago (or some one kicked their asses in gear and reached Admiral level), Aokiji indeed now rides a giant penguin, five of the Supernova crews have formed alliances between themselves, and we have been given a hint at how truly dangerous Doflamingo is not only to fellow pirates, but also to the Marines and WG.

That being said I wasn't completely in awe with this chapter. Doflamingo vs Aokiji resolved in the fashion many of us speculated, though note how Doflamingo averted being frozen and burst out with a coldsnap (see what I did there?...Anyways.....). The history with Aokiji and Smoker looks promising, especially now with the former being involved with the Underground. #(&#(@*# if there was any opportune time for Oda to reveal the first of the SHs new bounty posters, it would have been this chapter! .....I still await the posters reveal....as do I await the return of Vergo and Monet next chapter (or the next) as they are pulled from the ashes of PH when G5 returns with their comrades.

Also, Smoker is an idiot....Aokiji fought for ten days on PH. Pretty sure that accounts for him knowing the place.....which could possibly be one of Oda's infrequent continuity issues if you think about it.

First of all, Dofla is freaking huge. Luffy would look like a hobbit next to him. Interesting how Aokiji compared Dofla to Boa.

Aokiji is a marine through and through but the marines wasn't he thought it is. Now he's just on the side of real justice. If he finds the people on the underground are just then that's where he'd go. Though at his position, he still has tons of things he didn't know. There's probably more men behind the marines.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Also, Smoker is an idiot....Aokiji fought for ten days on PH. Pretty sure that accounts for him knowing the place.....which could possibly be one of Oda's infrequent continuity issues if you think about it.
    I think Smoker was asking how Aokiji knew that he was on the Island, not where the Island was. Only the Underground knew Smoker was there.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

momonosuke is a real samurai. =P

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I think Smoker was asking how Aokiji knew that he was on the Island, not where the Island was. Only the Underground knew Smoker was there.
    Mmm, I suppose Smoker could be referring to meaning "you shouldn't've known about what was going on here" but the wording still makes Smoker look ill informed or forgetful of Aokiji's big clash on the island.

^There's also the possibility that he actually didn't know, that the location of the fight between Aokiji and Akainu were kept a secret to anyone to avoid anyone to interfere. Afterall, PH was supposed to be unlivable and the WG wanted to make it look that way.

sig made by me