• So So

4 28.57%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 7.14%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    I can't rate a chapter where Unohana dies a 5. Simple as that.
    She ain't dead yet. Definitely not as of that chapter... I mean the last we see her there she is still going through an internal monologue with her eyes open for chrissakes.

Awesome chapter, finally Renji gets some fan service and hopefully a huge power-up, I want Zabimaru to get somekind of poison or really fast it is a snake with fangs after all lol. Also Kuchiki will definitely pass and hopefully Rukia afterwards. Ichigo was doing so good too when he was in his older long hair state with Aizen, so strong and in sync with his zanpakuto, wtf happened...

I hope Masaki is an Asauchi or something weird, maybe shes Engetsu or something weird.

Either way nice twist to the story

Maybe he will pull a theoretical death like the old Kenpachi style Unohana will die but the super healer Unohana will live, she will now be a pure healer with no need for fighting
    Last edited by Shock; 02-22-2013 at 03:19 AM.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Awesome chapter, finally Renji gets some fan service
    Sexy Renji ftw.[/sarcasm]

Dude said he won't fix it. I hope the reason why is not because he has a qunicy's bow blocking the way.. Kubo has already played up the villain plot with Ichigo as a vizard or hollow in soul society's eyes.

But yeah I'd be happy if he went to hell and got an actual scythe and zangestu was a zombie back from the dead. That would be so ..awesome

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

it's surprise that ichigo failed!!! I think he must got excellent when renji got "pass"..........
    Unohana, I hope she do not die,, hmm, i hope she can be healed and pay all her heart into the medicine in bleach manga.

ichigo going to learn about what he is, probably see or in the least learn about the family past to some degree.

on a side note i wouldnt be shocked if his sisters are displaying some power, possibly more quincy like.

what is the name!

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Well, the Zansmith did say "go home" and called him a zan-less human, so there is a high probability that he was sent back to his home to Karakura Town to learn the truth from Ishin. What's more, he implied that when Ichigo learns the turth, he might not want to return anymore, perhaps even going to the Quincy's side.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, the Zansmith did say "go home" and called him a zan-less human, so there is a high probability that he was sent back to his home to Karakura Town to learn the truth from Ishin. What's more, he implied that when Ichigo learns the turth, he might not want to return anymore, perhaps even going to the Quincy's side.
    Ichigo won't go over to the Quincy side

I Wonder what exactly the Soul King is. But whatever he is, I have a feeling that the title Soul King does not limit itself to just Shinigami. It's possible that the Soul King is The King of ALL SOULS, that would mean, Hollows, Humans, Quincy-Humans, and shinigamis alike.

Ordinarily I would expect the Other Squad Zero Captains to be miffe with, and perhaps intervene to prevent Ouetsu from sending Ichigo away, since Ouetsu's just one guy, and Ichigo was invited there by the order of the Spirit King himself after all, but knowing Kubo, they'd probably not say anything until Ichigo is done with his training.

On another note, why did Ouetsu not just simply explain the situation to Ichigo, instead of just sending him off, and then saying some words after Ichigo was no longer there?

I recall during our debates that I'd said that Ichigo never had an Asauchi, well it seems to me that Neither did Zaraki Kenpachi. Kenpachi was a little boy when he had his fight with Unohana, and he already had a Zanpakutou. Obviously there is a good chance that like Ichigo, Kenpachui was able to materialize a Zan without an Asauchi

I guess it is possible that high level Shinigami can materialize a Zanpakutoun without the aid of an Asauchi.

Back to the Soul King. I'll theorize that one reason he left SS is because he could not agree with Shinigami wanting to monopolize SS. Obviously the Soul King isn't a mere Shinigami. Perhaps the reason he wants to meet Ichigo is that Ichigo is the closest being to what the Soul King is, Something/someone that contains elements of all the sentient life forms in existence.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

I recall during our debates that I'd said that Ichigo never had an Asauchi, well it seems to me that Neither did Zaraki Kenpachi. Kenpachi was a little boy when he had his fight with Unohana, and he already had a Zanpakutou. Obviously there is a good chance that like Ichigo, Kenpachui was able to materialize a Zan without an Asauchi

I guess it is possible that high level Shinigami can materialize a Zanpakutoun without the aid of an Asauchi.
    That could explain a lot, and remember back when Kenpachi broke Zangetsu

Spoiler!

Zangetsu handed Ichigo an Asauchi because he wasn't happy when Ichigo allowed Kenpachi to break it, he even states it's for low classed Shinigami.

This backs the theory that Ichigo was above Asauchi class if he pulled out Zangetsu from the start.

Why Asauchi deemed him unworthy? ..Maybe because he has absolute no experience with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    That could explain a lot, and remember back when Kenpachi broke Zangetsu

Spoiler!

Zangetsu handed Ichigo an Asauchi because he wasn't happy when Ichigo allowed Kenpachi to break it, he even states it's for low classed Shinigami.

This backs the theory that Ichigo was above Asauchi class if he pulled out Zangetsu from the start.

Why Asauchi deemed him unworthy? ..Maybe because he has absolute no experience with it.
    I'm a little cloudy about the Asauchi deeming Ichigo as unworthy bit. What we saw was that Renji had beaten up his Asauchi while Ichigo was taking a beating and laying on the ground.

What dose this all mean? .....do the Asauchi let you beat them up if you're worthy,and they beat you up if they deem you unworthy? This is confusing and makes little or no sense because Ichigo was always stronger than Renji, and now that he has manifested some Quincy powers, and can defend himself with Blut Vene (??)

Spoiler!

so that Tenjirou broke his hand when he hit Ichigo, You'd think that It's Ichigo who would have the Asauchi laying in a pile in front of him instead of Renji.

Also Kiduka, as I see it, Ichigo Reneged on his promise (inferred) to learn from Zangetsu. Ever since his powers were restored, he hasn't once been into his inner world. It's like he couldn't be bothered to Commune/Meditate with Zangetsu unless his life was threatened.

To me that right there is Ichigo being Unworthy, not of the lousy Asauchi, but of Zangetsu himself.
    Last edited by paulbee; 02-25-2013 at 10:32 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !