• So So

4 28.57%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 7.14%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    Damn you Kubo!!!! You killed the 2 best Captains ....
    Let me guess, now both Ichigo and Ken have to go through yet more training arcs, AmIRite?
    Well Ichigo does need to reclaim or gain a new weapon, while Zaraki... does he need bankai ? If yes, then yes he would need to train to obtain it (perhaps Urahara style 3 day doll training ?).

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Renji/Byakuya are friends of Kenpachi? Madarame and Yumichika should've been on that pic!

I'm curious where Ichigo has been sent to, wonder if he stays.
    Nope, underlings that wouldn't survive even one true slash from Kenpachi can't be considered playful sparing partners.

BTW. Zaraki's zan is polite :O .

Goddamn it Kubo, this is NOT how you do a cliffhanger!!! All this time, and he still doesn't get it.

There was no need whatsoever to not show that it was Grimmjow that saved Urahara & Co. It was COMPLETELY POINTLESS to interrupt Zaraki's Rabies spirit before it properly introduced itself. That was stupid.

Other than that, chapter happened :-/

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

1. Interesting, the reason Zaraki couldn't hear his Zanpaktou is because of how he had sealed himself away. That actually makes a lot of sense.

2. I'm not entirely shocked that Unohana died. After all, there can only be one Kenpachi, since their nature causes them to seek out a strong opponent for battle.

3. Ichigo failing this test does make sense. After all, every single bit of his progression has been unusual. Not to mention, Ichigo isn't just a shinigami. He's a mix of Hollow, Shinigami, and newly-awakened Quincy; his new zanpaktou is probably going to have to incorporate all of this as well.

What I think is going to happen is that Ichigo is going to have to reforge Zangetsu himself, using his own power. From the sound of it, Ichigo probably would have never been given a Zanpaktou of his own following the normal route, at least that's what I interpret "Asauchi deemed you unworthy...which means you've been able to hold your own this entire time without Asauchi's aid..." means. In a sense, Ichigo started sprinting before learning to walk or crawl with his power. Now, he's going to have to get at the heart of what his power truly is, and use that to reforge Zangetsu.

At least that's what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    1. Interesting, the reason Zaraki couldn't hear his Zanpaktou is because of how he had sealed himself away. That actually makes a lot of sense.

2. I'm not entirely shocked that Unohana died. After all, there can only be one Kenpachi, since their nature causes them to seek out a strong opponent for battle.

3. Ichigo failing this test does make sense. After all, every single bit of his progression has been unusual. Not to mention, Ichigo isn't just a shinigami. He's a mix of Hollow, Shinigami, and newly-awakened Quincy; his new zanpaktou is probably going to have to incorporate all of this as well.

What I think is going to happen is that Ichigo is going to have to reforge Zangetsu himself, using his own power. From the sound of it, Ichigo probably would have never been given a Zanpaktou of his own following the normal route, at least that's what I interpret "Asauchi deemed you unworthy...which means you've been able to hold your own this entire time without Asauchi's aid..." means. In a sense, Ichigo started sprinting before learning to walk or crawl with his power. Now, he's going to have to get at the heart of what his power truly is, and use that to reforge Zangetsu.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I don't get how not every single person could rate this chapter a 5... I mean sure, we were massively trolled once again by Kubo, but c'mon, if you've been reading Bleach this long this should be no big surprise. We got some epic plot turnings out of this chapter that by themselves make this chapter one of the best. I REALLY liked this chapter.

There might still be a chance for Unohana to not kick the bucket. There is still some time it seems for someone to heal her... hopefully. SS would be in very deep doodoo if she did die because we have not seen anyone else in SS anywhere near as good a healer as her. Which I guess does kinda leave the door open for Kubo to Deus ex Machina the squad 4 lieutenant(forgot her name) into having badass healing powers since we have not seen shit from her yet... but that would be pretty lame.

That is my take on what Ichigo is going through as well.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    2) Anyhow, He's not really done at the Soul King's dimension yet. The Bhuddist Monk Big guy hasn't talked to him yet, and the Soul King himself is interested in Ichigo, so we know it's simple not over yet.
    This

And this.

Dammit Kubo, you and your cliffhangers. I've waited so long to hear the name of Kenny's zanpaktou and then you want to switch scenes. -_- It's ok this time because of what happened next. Well like I said last week I don't expect Unohana to die even though she's talking like it.

I like that Ichigo failed this test because we know that Ichigo's training methods to obtain the power are different than your normal shinigami. I don't the whole going back to your roots thing means he's going back to Karakura Town, I believe he's going to see the bald monk guy next and also the Soul King still wants to see him. Hell don't be surprised if he gets transported somewhere in the Royal Palace and Isshin there.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/68118643/10

The more I look at this page, the more I am convinced that Unohana will not die. The image of her dropping her zanapkuto and the blood coming off her hands kept sticking out to me as I read it. It may be a foreshadowing of Unohana leaving her bloody past behind her and becoming strictly a healer and non-combatant. I believe the only death here will be the death of Unohana Yachiru the Kenpachi. I believe that Unohana Retsu the healer will still somehow manage to survive.

Really stupid for unohana to truly die without any true explanation of her powers whatsoever. Even her giant stingray of a shikai looks kinda dodgy...no matter i fully expect her to be there for the next fight. N i actually liked this chapter, as mentioned the reason for zaraki not hearing his zampaktou's name due to his sealing makes lots of sense to me..now lets see how long he takes before he learns bankai hehe

Unohana dead while Byakuya is still alive and kicking... Well at least Ken finally knows his zan's name.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Unohana dead while Byakuya is still alive and kicking...
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I don't get how not every single person could rate this chapter a 5...
    I can't rate a chapter where Unohana dies a 5. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Dude, this is not Farcebook.