• So So

4 28.57%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 7.14%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Ordinarily I would expect the Other Squad Zero Captains to be miffe with, and perhaps intervene to prevent Ouetsu from sending Ichigo away, since Ouetsu's just one guy, and Ichigo was invited there by the order of the Spirit King himself after all, but knowing Kubo, they'd probably not say anything until Ichigo is done with his training.

On another note, why did Ouetsu not just simply explain the situation to Ichigo, instead of just sending him off, and then saying some words after Ichigo was no longer there?
    This why I don't think Ichigo was sent back home aka Karakura town. I think he was sent to Ouestsu so he can explain to Ichigo who he really is. Like the Soul King, presumably, I think he knows more about Ichigo than Ichigo does. Well everybody might know more about Ichigo than Ichgo does.

One other thing I was thinking of was that maybe the Zanmaker sent Ichigo to someone related to Ichigo in the Soul Palace. It could happen.

Back to the Soul King. I'll theorize that one reason he left SS is because he could not agree with Shinigami wanting to monopolize SS. Obviously the Soul King isn't a mere Shinigami. Perhaps the reason he wants to meet Ichigo is that Ichigo is the closest being to what the Soul King is, Something/someone that contains elements of all the sentient life forms in existence.
    Yeah that seems plausible.

Some More thoughts:-

Ichigo is still a Fullbringer. When he was training in fullbring, he first manifested a black reverse swastika that resembled the hilt of Tensa Zangetsu. (see image)
    Spoiler!

Later the Reverse Swastika fullbring morphed into a sword-like object that resembled shikai Zangetsu (see image)
    Spoiler!

Then Finally Ichigo's Shinigami Reiatsu was restored and the result was

This:
    Spoiler!

And Then This:-

Spoiler!

IMO The diference between Ichigo with Fullbring-Sword, and Ichigo with Zangetsu, is The Increase in Reiatsu, plus the Shinigami quality of the Reiatsu.

In other words I think that If Ichigo has his normal Shinigami Reiatsu and if that Reiatsu was at full blast, he would automatically manifest Zangetsu when he tries to Fullbring.

That's my theory at least. Now however there is a slight twist. I think that Zangetsu only broke in the first place because Ichigo's Reiatsu was unstable at the time. I think It was unstable because of the unsettled addition of Quincy Reishi/abilities into the mix, and that the form of Zangetsu with Quincy abilities integrated had not yet reach a stable, cohesive equilibrium point, making the unstable sword temporarily fragile.

IMO there would have been no way that Ichigo could have restore his sword by using an Asauchi. The Asauchi would probably just shatter or disintegrate if he had tried to use one.

Ichigo needs to go somewhere quiet and meditate on his fullbring, he should use his Shinigami /Hollow Reiatsu and Quincy Reishi to form the fullbring. If Ichigo does this I think the result would be a brand new Zangetsu that contains everything he has in him.

In effect this is the same thing that The other Former Shinigami Substitute does/did with his Zanpakutou.
    Last edited by paulbee; 02-26-2013 at 05:51 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I'm a little cloudy about the Asauchi deeming Ichigo as unworthy bit. What we saw was that Renji had beaten up his Asauchi while Ichigo was taking a beating and laying on the ground.

What dose this all mean? .....do the Asauchi let you beat them up if you're worthy,and they beat you up if they deem you unworthy? This is confusing and makes little or no sense because Ichigo was always stronger than Renji, and now that he has manifested some Quincy powers, and can defend himself with Blut Vene (??)

Spoiler!

so that Tenjirou broke his hand when he hit Ichigo, You'd think that It's Ichigo who would have the Asauchi laying in a pile in front of him instead of Renji.
    I think it's more of a case of Renji being ABLE to hurt the Asauchi, whereas Ichigo (because he was not full Shinigami or whatever the hell Ouetsu was talking about) could not even damage them/bring them down. So all of his superior power, skill, etc. was useless to him, because it literally COULD NOT be applied against the Asauchi. In that way, Ichigo doesn't need MORE power to defeat them (we all know he has quite too much as it is), he needs a DIFFERENT power to defeat them.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Some More thoughts:-

Ichigo is still a Fullbringer. When he was training in fullbring, he first manifested a black reverse swastika that resembled the hilt of Tensa Zangetsu. (see image)
    Spoiler!

Later the Reverse Swastika fullbring morphed into a sword-like object that resembled shikai Zangetsu (see image)
    Spoiler!

Then Finally Ichigo's Shinigami Reiatsu was restored and the result was

This:
    Spoiler!

And Then This:-

Spoiler!

IMO The diference between Ichigo with Fullbring-Sword, and Ichigo with Zangetsu, is The Increase in Reiatsu, plus the Shinigami quality of the Reiatsu.

In other words I think that If Ichigo has his normal Shinigami Reiatsu and if that Reiatsu was at full blast, he would automatically manifest Zangetsu when he tries to Fullbring.

That's my theory at least. Now however there is a slight twist. I think that Zangetsu only broke in the first place because Ichigo's Reiatsu was unstable at the time. I think It was unstable because of the unsettled addition of Quincy Reishi/abilities into the mix, and that the form of Zangetsu with Quincy abilities integrated had not yet reach a stable, cohesive equilibrium point, making the unstable sword temporarily fragile.

IMO there would have been no way that Ichigo could have restore his sword by using an Asauchi. The Asauchi would probably just shatter or disintegrate if he had tried to use one.

Ichigo needs to go somewhere quiet and meditate on his fullbring, he should use his Shinigami /Hollow Reiatsu and Quincy Reishi to form the fullbring. If Ichigo does this I think the result would be a brand new Zangetsu that contains everything he has in him.

In effect this is the same thing that The other Former Shinigami Substitute does/did with his Zanpakutou.
    That's very interesting, and it makes sense.

Notice the difference between Ichigo and Ginjo is that Ichigo has to switch to Hollow while Gingo is a fusion of both. Like you said I think when Ichigo masters all his powers he can fuse them together using Fullbring as his base.

His going to turn out like a different being similar to Jingo but with Quincy powers in the mix.