4 28.57%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 7.14%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I still doubt unohana would die here, even zaraki doesn't want her to die.........yeah she accomplish her mission to awaken zaraki to his original power plus she just helped him awakened his zanpaktou enabling zaraki to communicate with it.... MY NAME IS """"""AIZEN""""""" hahahhehe lols.... zaraki would be almost unbeatable this time....... unohana even envisioned about bach being his enemy.... now i doubt bach is the last villain.... ichigo handles the last villain....YEAH FINALLY HIS ZANPAKTOU HAS SPOKEN AFTER ALL THIS YEARS

Sacred Knight : As for Ichigo, with him being told he has to go back to his "roots", I'm guessing Oetsu sent him back to Karakura Town, namely, his father, and we're getting close to getting answers about him and Masaki. <------ Yeah i totally agree with this, unlike renji who was handed down an azauchi and studied at the academy ichigo didn't and isn't a pure shinigami.... he has shinigami, hollow and quincy ties

WTF, Ichigo failed.

Why the hell did they take him to begin with, his injuries weren't that bad and Inoue could've fixed Zangetsu, and he had just awakened his new power.

By now he would've approached his dad about what Bach said, learned who he his and been training with his new Quincy powers.

What a waste of time Kubo.

-Zaraki knowing the name of his sword send chills down my spine

- Ichigo failing is a surprise <---as we all know he ain't a pure shinigami

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    WTF, Ichigo failed.

Why the hell did they take him to begin with, his injuries weren't that bad and Inoue could've fixed Zangetsu, and he had just awakened his new power.

By now he would've approached his dad about what Bach said, learned who he his and been training with his new Quincy powers.

What a waste of time Kubo.
    Oh please, inoue again? isn't it clear that she can't do sh*t about something as complicated as ichigo. She can't even revert ichigo's damage he suffered from ulquiorra's segunda etapa and now you think she can fix his zanpaktou? you're giving her too much credit too which she doesn't. What's more we don't know were namiya sent ichigo, i doubt its to his dad or urahara, he might have sent him deeper to his inner world to learn all his roots

- another useless character dead this arc is great thanks Kubo lets keep thinning the herd.

- Ichigo failed some test and is being sent somewhere else to go on a soul journey or some crap

- Kenpachi is about to learn his Zanpaktou's name and of course they interrupt it.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Wow, Ichigo failed at his training... this must be the first time :O. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

He had no help from his zan ? Damn what the heck is he suddenly talking about ? Could it be, that what he had all this time wasn't a zanpakutou at all, but something closer to what the current Quincy are using (well shooting beams does seem very Quincy-like)? Is that what he implied ?

Is Zaraki going to revive/save Unohana with his true Zan's power ? Kubo could have at least give us it's name to take guesses of what it does.

Now, where was Ichigo send too ? Karakura Town doesn't sound too bad, assuming that the one waiting for him are going to be Urahara, Ishin and Ryuken .

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    MANGASTREAM VERSION

Wow, Ichigo failed at his training... this must be the first time :O. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

He had no help from his zan ? Damn what the heck is he suddenly talking about ? Could it be, that what he had all this time wasn't a zanpakutou at all, but something closer to what the current Quincy are using (well shooting beams does seem very Quincy-like)? Is that what he implied ?

Is Zaraki going to revive/save Unohana with his true Zan's power ? Kubo could have at least give us it's name to take guesses of what it does.

Now, where was Ichigo send too ? Karakura Town doesn't sound too bad, assuming that the one waiting for him are going to be Urahara, Ishin and Ryuken .
    Zero,
    1) Remember a few chapters ago that we were Saying that Ichigo never had an Asauchi and he pulled Zangetsu out from his gut.

2) Anyhow, He's not really done at the Soul King's dimension yet. The Bhuddist Monk Big guy hasn't talked to him yet, and the Soul King himself is interested in Ichigo, so we know it's simple not over yet.

3) I really hope Kubo makes this journey to recover Zangetsu into an epic opportunity to explore just exactly what Ichigo is.

On Kenpachi, Who are the folks in this Image:-

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ Top right, Kuchiki Byakuya, bottom, the previous Capatain of the 11th Squad, a false Kenpachi (seeing as Unohana and Zaraki are the only true ones). After owning him, Zaraki became the captain of the 11th Squad.

Ah right, forgot to mention that Unoha implies that Ichigo will be taking care of Hashvald, while Zaraki taking care of Bach.

Damn you Kubo!!!! You killed the 2 best Captains ....
    Let me guess, now both Ichigo and Ken have to go through yet more training arcs, AmIRite?

Hopefully we finally get some Shikai clarification with Ken.
    Last edited by drgnx; 02-20-2013 at 04:39 PM.
    Spoiler!

Renji/Byakuya are friends of Kenpachi? Madarame and Yumichika should've been on that pic!

I'm curious where Ichigo has been sent to, wonder if he stays.