4 20.00%
  • So So

3 15.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 5.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Well, the Humid Bone Forest is famous and the only reason why an Uchiha with MS (like Itachi), would start to shit himself after mentioning a similar place, is if a Sage Mode using person already totally owned some other Uchiha with MS. Make sense, I guess, thought it's still not fully confirmed.

The Senju, were called the clan of the forest before Hashirama appeared. It seems that they had a connection to the Humid Bone Forest, similar to how Juugo's clan had connection to Dragon Cave (was Juugo's clan name revealed ?). Being born with Mokutoun, might be the effect of his ancestors associating with the Hermit Law. Of course, it might be that Hashirama had a different parent than Tobirama and simply that parent took him along to train him, while in the meantime, their mother met another man and had a second son, or something like that. The Senju (as Senju) started battling with Uchiha only after Hashirama became their leader.

The fact that all 3 places are so famous, suggests that there were famous sage mode users steaming from them.

At the beginning of the series, Sasuke mentioned that people with special eyes, seemed to posses powers that could top: genjutsu, ninjutsu and taijutsu. He mentions that Sharingan is one of those. At first I though that he meant only inborn Doujutsu, but now that I think about it, each Sage Mode gives you special Doujutsu and each Sage Mode allows you to use Senjutsu, which is a more powerful form of the 3 above. This means that half of the Doujutsu are effects of the Sage Modes (we have 3 known Sage Modes and 3 known great Doujutsus).

well, hashirama may have gotten as powerful as he did simply because other clans trusted and believed in him. sakura's clan possibly reflecting that (almost certain as i see no other compelling reason in the symbolic level her being teamed with naruto and sasuke other than what her crest on hashirama's forehead might come to mean).

so, just as the tailed beasts emboldened naruto by offering their names and left him a power, so too could a clan come to embolden and empower haahirama as he gains their friendship and trust. we have seen the most startling flourish of mokuton when in contact with other energies, when naruto returns to yamato's presence. that should give you an idea that mokuton is at it's best when in some sort of chakratic relationship. naruto is already demonstrating this concept by his personalized portions of chakra he is distributing to thousands!

hashirama is not godlike according to his own devices. he was gradually entrusted with so much power in some weird way.

not to mention that hashirama could have been synced to an earlier mazou until madara double crossed him. hashirama could have gotten godly by how much he accept from a mazou or lotus.

madara's energies seem too feed it while hashirama's energies grow from it?
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Would surprise me if Hashirama also had slug summons... Naruto shares the same toad summons as his father and Jiraiya, why shouldn't Tsunade have the same slug summons as her grandfather?

I really love the development we're getting for Madara's character (the man, the myth, the legend). We've seen him as a young man through Obito's tales. We've seen him as an old man through Obito's flashbacks. Now we're seeing Madara from the standpoint of the one who understood him best, both as a young child and during the climactic Valley of the End. It's interesting seeing Madara as a kid; he seems more impatient than I expected, which in hindsight totally fits with his later personality.

Unlike the Naruto/Sasuke dynamic (where Naruto always strives to catch up to Sasuke, despite Sasuke's frustration at Naruto's rapid growth), Madara seems to have always been one step behind Hashirama. We can see him bragging about how this is no longer the case when he claims to be "at the top" in the Valley of the End fight, after which Hashirama responds by using Sage Arts to kick things up a notch.

Also, kid Madara wears black, kid Hashirama wears lighter colors... the Yin/Yang metaphors never cease!

I am begining to Suspect That SO6P's original ability is...wait for it....wait...wait....MOKUTON.

If be chance that even the Rinnegan was from the Juubi, The SO6P may have been born with Mokuton and a Life force that Totally makes Hashirama look like a baby bird in Diapers.

Now assuming that the Mokuton could weaken Bijuu, and SO6P's life force allowed him to heal injuries, then Hashirama was probably a Junior SO6P. So then The SO6P may have subjugated the Juubi using Mokuton, before taking away it's chakra and absorbing its powers to himself.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I wonder if Mokuton is related to Sage Arts. I've wondered about a possible linkage for some time... wonder if Naruto will obtain such boosts with his own Sage Mode (whenever it becomes relevant again, since Kishi is downplaying Naruto's Sage Mode even while increasing the significance of Oro's / Kabuto's / Hashirama's).

Damn good chapter, damn good.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I wonder if Mokuton is related to Sage Arts. I've wondered about a possible linkage for some time... wonder if Naruto will obtain such boosts with his own Sage Mode (whenever it becomes relevant again, since Kishi is downplaying Naruto's Sage Mode even while increasing the significance of Oro's / Kabuto's / Hashirama's).
    Well, you do have to remember that Naruto trained Sage Arts for about 2 weeks, or even less, while Kabuto disappeared for a much longer period of time. Kabuto at least learned some specified Sage jutsu, while Naruto only Frog Katsu, which he isn't using much (what's the point of it when you can Resangan someone in the face ?), it is simply useless against big enemies. What's more, Naruto has a limited amount of jutsu. He has 2 jutsu and variations of it, that's why Sage Mode doesn't seem special in Naruto's case, since he doesn't have a broad range of jutsu that Sage Arts strengthens, neither he has any kekkei genkai (although he has an advanced blood, it isn't a bloodline limit). On the other hand, Hashirama had a strong kekkei genkai and tons of jutsu, while Kabuto had tons of kekkei genkai and more jutsu than Naruto.

Sage Mode will certainly return, it is mentioned from time to time. Plus, we know that Jyubi originally was powered by Natural Energy, which means that the bijuu themselves have probably a high compatibility with it. Combine it with a Jinchurki who has completed Sage Mode, this will really turn out into a massive game changer. This as well forces Kishi to downgrade Naruto's Sage Mode, so that later on he won't be overpowered, you know, the main hero needs to struggle and win with his heart coupled with strong will, determination and bonds.

BTW. It is confirmed that Hashirama is a master swordsman, superior than Madara. No wonder he was always walking into battle with a scroll packed with swords and not shurkiens or other projectiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    No Mokutan comes from the Jyuubi and the SageO6 by extension. Didn't you see the Jyuubi fire mokutan needles that killed many shinobi including Neji.

The style of Sage art used by Hashrima simply improves his unique life force style . I believe normally it is used for healing and growth so that would be for medical ninjutsu and Akamimichi styled big boy jutsu. Mokutan is a living jutsu that requires the user to turn their chakra into a source of life. Thus by increasing & intensifying this life force energy he can increase the mokutan power and size.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    I've been gone for a long time now.. but after reading this EPIC chapter, we need to discuss this amazing BATTLE!!

- First of all, I'm suprised how many of you, think that Hashirama is TOO POWERFUL, why?

Hashirama is the perfect descendant of the younger brother, like Madara is from the Elder Brother... these two were DESTINED to be the ones, who were able to create the first shinobi village. Senju and Uchiha together were destined to be rivals in the end. This is the same for Naruto and Sasuke: both of them are perfect descendants of Hashirama - Madara, and this circle will be spinning around, IF Naruto doesn't stop this hatred, simple as that.

I think that ARTIFICE, said something like; from all those shinobi's in the Senju Clan.. Hashirama was the only one to use MOKUTON?

- Yes, he was. Just like Naruto is going to be the only one using this Rikudou Mode ( in the end, combining Sage Mode ), will make him LEGENDARY as Hashirama. I know the comparison is weird, when he and Karin are the only Uzumaki's left.. and we've seen that Tobimara and Tsunade couldn't use Mokuton, BUT even IF there were 100 Uzumaki's; Naruto Uzumaki is the chosen one.. just like Hashirama was in the Senju Clan. ( Madara being born with the strongest chakra of all the uchiha's ever lived + the first one to awaken EMS, in his case; he was chosen, destined to be ONE to spin the circle of hatred further, what the Elder Brother had created ).

These kind of powers,.. aren't spread to everyone, even if you're related to that bloodline. In this case, for wielding such power in perfection,.. you need to be destined to do that; like Hashirama. It's also a way of storytelling: the thing what MAKES HIM SO SPECIAL for us ( except of his amazing skills/power chakra ), Hashirama is the only one who can USE Mokuton on this LEVEL, combined with his others skills.
    You always NEED a " Legend ", especially in a story like Naruto.. and how powerful and amazing Madara Uchiha is, he is nothing compared to Hashirama.. Madara has said this many times before and especially if Madara: hashirama's RIVAL, friend.. acknownledge him as the strongest shinobi, that has to be enough, right?

Hashirama is destined with such a LIFE FORCE Energy ( that glowing fire around Younger Brother ), on top of that; the senju clan was a one of the two strongest shinobi clan.. combine his LIFE FORCE ENERGY with his general skills/powers(especially when this person is gifted).. you'll get a M**fckin BEAST like Hashirama

This will HAPPEN to Naruto in the end; Naruto and Sasuke will be two of the strongest shinobi's in the world. Sasuke will be saying the same thing what Madara thought of Hashirama, only difference is; sasuke will be redeemed from this darkness, and Madara was not. Naruto will SURPASS hashirama, when he combines SAGE- with RIKUDOU MODE. Naruto's LIFE ENERGY (what made trees grow of Yamato's Mokuton) is going to be ONE of those POWERS. Like they say; nothing can beat, the power of Nature.. and Naruto will be the source of that Nature.

Think about it: Yamato's Mokuton was only 2 meters away from Naruto, when he entered Rikudou Mode.. imagine when he extracts Sage Energy whill moving in R- MODE? Yes, Naruto will be eventually bending the powers of Nature in his advantages.
    Naruto = fate = destiny etc.. Hashirama meeting Madara is a perfect example. I, ( just like in reallife ), strongly believe that everything is destined to happen, and this is probably one of the reasons why I love Naruto so much; everything is linked and has their own balance if it comes to bad/good, strong/weak.
    Naruto - Hashirama = Sage, check,.. Healing abilities, check... CHAKRA BEAST, check etc.

Anyways, Kyuubi-Susanoo combo was the SHIT!!! I said from beginning: Naruto/Sasuke will be going co-op against Madara, with Kyuubi/susanoo, but using Susanoo as a ARMOR, wooooow. This last battle of Naruto is going to be sooooo epic, crazy.
    Hashirama vs. Madara forshadows perfectly what Naruto has with Sasuke. I simple can't figure out why Sasuke would be wanting to fight Naruto after this story???

- I didn't posted on when Naruto spread his chakra to the others.. but that could be a portion of the powers that those other bijuu's gave to him. I still believe its something like " spiritual energy ", and eventually; when Naruto gets it all: he could be awakening Rinnegan, though I don't want him to use it all the time. Just a one shot deal, nothing more.

His chakra control now is amazing,.. so imagine when he mixes Sage with R-MODE?

Both of them ( Hashirama-Naruto), were destined to be Legends in their own way and creating a world of Peace; but this time, this tail will be ended by Naruto's hands.
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 02-21-2013 at 12:27 AM.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I thought that The Wood spears fired at the Aliance Ninjas through the Juubi were Generated by Obito, using his Mokuton link with the Juubi.

Bad enough that the Sharingan is from the Juubi, and maybe even the Rinnegan, but I wouldn't want everything to be Juubi Based. I honest HOPE that Mokuton does not originate from the Juubi. Honestly, shheeesh !

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !