3 15.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 5.00%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I thought that The Wood spears fired at the Aliance Ninjas through the Juubi were Generated by Obito, using his Mokuton link with the Juubi.

Bad enough that the Sharingan is from the Juubi, and maybe even the Rinnegan, but I wouldn't want everything to be Juubi Based. I honest HOPE that Mokuton does not originate from the Juubi. Honestly, shheeesh !
    True, I gave it a second thought and I agree with you. Its needs to be related to the S06P, and not the Juubi. My only problem with the Juubi right now is; he seems like a powerful beast and all, but he lacks charisma! Juubi looks like one of those beasts in manga BLEACH..

Juubi needs to change from the outside.. so far; Juubi and 7 tails look a like and thats not what I excepted from the 10 tails.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Wow, I can't imagine how Naruto would top this battle. He better have something more than just an ultra huge rasengan. It won't suffice to what Hashirama brought to this fight.

sig made by me

Something i thought of is that, if Madara could control the nine tails with his sharingan, why cant he control the Juubi with the sharingan, since it is incomplete.

Makes me think the Juubi has some sort of intrinsic quality nothing else has.

Hashirama is overpowered, because if he were to seal the Kyubi in himself and co-op with it like Naruto does, he would leave the planet to venture through Galaxy to breath life into other planets, like Mars and then putting there those might hungry Uchihas, hahaha (there would be no need for MEP when they can have their own planet). That's how overpowered he is. Neither Naruto, nor Sasuke alone are even close to their counterparts from the previous cycle of hatred.

Naruto has little to no DNA heritage compared to what Hashirama was gifted by fate. Heck, Naruto is only comparable with Jiraya as it looks. Every other Uzumaki in this manga has a better DNA heritage, looks like Naruto really was unlucky like hell.

I'm not sure that Naruto will be stronger than Hashirama. Rather, that wouldn't be too good. Because of his monstrously overpowered power, Hashirama was feared and alienated. He had respect, but in the end, most people were happy that he died. They followed him because of his might, which makes him no different than the Elder Brother. Sure he tried to do something, but that same power proved to be a hindrance in what he wanted to achieve. In the end, Hashirama fought alone, while on the other hand, Naruto is quite the opposite of that. It's like all those years of using Kage Bunshin, made him capable of cooperating with thousands of other ninjas and even the Bijuu.

I though that it was Obito that used that Mokutoun jutsu, well the fact that it was a jutsu other than Bijuu Ball/Egg, proves that it wasn't Jyubi that used it, but a human, that channeled it's chakra and formed a jutsu (the alliance did something similar with Kyubi x Naruto chakra).

The Natural Energy itself have properties that tends to mutate life form, so it's rather that all comes from Natural Energy, even Jyubi is powered by it.

BTW. I was rereading some chapter and noticed that there are Hyuga's (at least Byakugan users) with blond hair :O. I guess their inbreeding policy isn't as strict as I thought it was .

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    Something i thought of is that, if Madara could control the nine tails with his sharingan, why cant he control the Juubi with the sharingan, since it is incomplete.

Makes me think the Juubi has some sort of intrinsic quality nothing else has.
    Maybe it's because theJuubi is the source of the Sharingan. You probably can't control it with a watered down version of its own power.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    True, I gave it a second thought and I agree with you. Its needs to be related to the S06P, and not the Juubi. My only problem with the Juubi right now is; he seems like a powerful beast and all, but he lacks charisma! Juubi looks like one of those beasts in manga BLEACH..

Juubi needs to change from the outside.. so far; Juubi and 7 tails look a like and thats not what I excepted from the 10 tails.
    In my opinion, the Juubi's transformations will make it look more and more "complete" (and probably more like a mammal and/or human) as its power increases (either by gathering Natural Energy or by combining more fully with the Kyuubi/Hachibi). I think its current state is due to lacking its complete chakra.

I bet the Juubi's final form will be revealed when Naruto interacts with it to either become the Juubi Jinchuuriki or else integrates the minds/souls of the Bijuu into the Juubi. Imo, the majority of their personalities were erased when the Gedo Statue combined their chakra, but Naruto still holds some of their chakra (and thus mental energies).

I was thinking, If Hashirama used all the thousand hands of his statue to make hand signs, what other type of Jutsu could he preform? Last time someone do more then one hand sign at once (Madara) he called down two meteors. Imagine what 1000 hand signs at once can do.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    I really feel ashamed that I considered the fight between Kakashi and Zabuza impressive.
    Don't! Okay? Never lose that Naruto innocence.

In this age of gigantic mountain-carving monsters and ginormous ass-kicking Ents, and the age of black market Senju DNA steroids that everyone is shooting up, it is perfectly fine to have appreciated a simple battle of will and wits between evenly skilled ninjas, way back when...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm not sure that Naruto will be stronger than Hashirama. Rather, that wouldn't be too good. Because of his monstrously overpowered power, Hashirama was feared and alienated. He had respect, but in the end, most people were happy that he died. They followed him because of his might, which makes him no different than the Elder Brother. Sure he tried to do something, but that same power proved to be a hindrance in what he wanted to achieve. In the end, Hashirama fought alone, while on the other hand, Naruto is quite the opposite of that. It's like all those years of using Kage Bunshin, made him capable of cooperating with thousands of other ninjas and even the Bijuu.
    I LOVE your contrast here between Naruto and Hashirama, and which of them will really be considered to be the most "powerful". I have nothing to add--just needed to make sure someone called it out. Carry on...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    I wouldn't compare Naruto to Hashirama or Sasuke to Madara. Remember Sasuke and Naruto are in their teens and Madara and Hashirama were in their 30s at least during VoTE. Naru-Sasuke are doing pretty well, considering their junior status.

I don't want to be Johnny Raincloud here, but now that I think of it, I wouldn't read too much into Hashirama's and Madara's fight. What made fighting the Sharingan so incredibly difficult was, that the moment you look a Sharingan-user in their eyes, you are lost, and you need someone else (Bijuu, companion), to snap you out of it. It's even worse with the Mangekyou-Sharingan. In the fight we just saw, Madara is virtually reduced to an uber-strong fighter. I agree, Kurama with a Susano'o-cloak is an incredible move, but Madara is not extremely clever, just extremely powerful. In a way, Kishi downplayed the dangers that are involved when someone fights the Sharingan.

Personal Paulbee-counter: 5630 missing posts to catch up to him.