• So So

3 27.27%
  • Bad

1 9.09%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Besides some awesome looking art...I honestly don't really know what the hell just happened in this chapter. Was he imagining things? N y does unohana seem so hellbent on getting herself killed. It isn't zaraki's style to kill ppl eg.tousen,ichigo cause he wants to keep them alive in order to fight them again.
    I call it Kubo-Glyphics. Unohana wanted to atone for her unintended crippling of Zaraki Kenpachi. I too see her dying as a complete waste. Soul Society needs her powers for the next fight. Not just as a healer, but imagine if Kenpachi regains his strength, and Unohana could also fight alongside him.

Next Chapter though, I really want to see how the new Zangetsu would look like, and I want to see more about the Soul King, however I don't really believe we'll see these yet for quite a while to come.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I dont know if Im the only one who loved this chapter, sure it was confusing and we didnt get to understand Minazuki, but the display of art, the words, their feelings towards fighting, made this chapter an awesome one for me!!

Now on to decyphering what the hell is happening: I thought Minazuki was melting them, but then by Kenpachis words Im pretty sure that was all an illusion, dont even know if she actually used Bankai, but I really hope we get to see it in action in the next chapter, so basically at some point this was real but at some other its an illusion caused by Zarakis passion for the fight, and is it me or were they both about to have an orgasm like POW said? xD also "youre the only man, that could make me happy" I know she means because of the fight, but it sounded oddly romantic, now Im sure a bunch of people will begin doing Kenpachi x Unohana drawings xDD

Even I'm a little lost, but I think that when she released her bankai and that things started to cover Kenpachi, he roared and released his real reiatsu to the limits (simply from feeling her bankai reiatsu peeling his shell, removing his shackles), thus blowing away Unohana's bankai with his reiatsu pressure and then they returned to the sword fight, since bankai was ineffective.

It seems that Unohana used her bankai against Lil-ken as well...

Yep, just as I though, Unohana learned healing arts so that she could fight longer, enjoy her battles more, as well as raise the future Kenpachi.

If you didn't like this chapter, you got problems. Though MangaPanda translations are part of the problem. Still great chapter, the art alone was freakin amazing.

I doubt Unohana will die though. She freakin healed herself in battle so no die, die for Unohana. I think the only thing that's dead is her title as Kenpachi.

honestly i was lost by the time i got to the half of the chapter

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    as others have said, I didnt know what the hell was going on. All I knew was that Unohana twirled in the air a couple times, Ken screamed a lot, they turned into corpses (for some unknown reason) and Unohana seemed to get stabbed in the same place she got stabbed before.

Kubo has to explain her bankai. It seemed awesome with all the blood dripping, but I have no idea what it did. And if all it did was make Ken halucinate then I'll be very disappointed.

And I'll be very upset if Unohana is really dead. As others mentioned, it makes no sense to kill her off, especially when she's the best healer in SS.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

To sum it up,

Zaraki got his Mojo back and started having blood lust sex with Unohana, it was so good that she confessed his the only guy that could make her happy.

I bet that's why she let him stick it to her in the end.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    To sum it up,

Zaraki got his Mojo back and started having blood lust sex with Unohana, it was so good that she confessed his the only guy that could make her happy.

I bet that's why she let him stick it to her in the end.
    I see what you did there...you and your sexual innuendo should be ashame....lol
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I see what you did there...you and your sexual innuendo should be ashame....lol
    Lol I think I can get a pass this time, in my defense it did look like they were having an orgasm.

It's Kubo's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I think the only thing that's dead is her title as Kenpachi.
    This! Shunsui must have referred to the title. We don't even know what Unohana's bankai does (flesh absorption/darkness illusions?).
    Zaraki will spare her life as a return of favor and send her for a full-time job in the kitchen.