1 9.09%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 526 Discussion / 527 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/526

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Damn, Kubo and his art! On the one hand, you can't tell what the f*** is going on with Yachiru's Bankai.

On the other, you see how they have descended into madness and bloodlust, to the point where they only see each other as wildly fighting corpses! All they can see is death O_O

And that last page. I can't even bitch about Kubo's use of white space this time!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Man these MP chapters are getting increasingly harder to understand. I thought I understood what was occurring but then I got utterly confused.

All in all, Kubo loves trolling. There's no way Unohana doesn't remain Captain of the 4th squad. Ken will likely make her heal herself.

This could have been a lot better. Half of the time I didn't even know what thell was going on.

Finally we get to see unohana's bankai, yet it's not explained what it actually does. (neither trough text, nor through the art) For a chapter that I've been waiting for two weeks, it really wasn't that great.

If this will be the end for unohana I will be really disappointed.

Seriously.... i don't think unohana is gonna die even with the farewell... her bankai was barely shown or explained....its not even clear what it does...its drawn as something that melts everything to the bone or nothing.... it kinda like gins bankai combined with baraggans aging ability.... and there are more backstory needed about this because of what unohana said about "raising" kenpachi.... the chapter was too short for that

I've got an idea maybe: what if unohana's bankai casts a bloodthirsty illusion on her opponent, or on both of them? A thing similar to how sasuke reacted when he first fought orochimaru in the first saga.
    What if this illusion traps them in a world where they can shed as much blood as they can, but in reality the fight doesen't affect neither of them?
    Or, in alternative, her bankai might have the ability of healing deadly blows, even if someone hits her in a vital point. Her bankai might save her life and somehow purify her from her bloodthirst, leaving only the kind unohana. maybe she passed her violent instinct upon kenpachi. Note that the name of her zan: Minazuki means "Purify the flesh". I dunno, just sayin'

Besides some awesome looking art...I honestly don't really know what the hell just happened in this chapter. Was he imagining things? N y does unohana seem so hellbent on getting herself killed. It isn't zaraki's style to kill ppl eg.tousen,ichigo cause he wants to keep them alive in order to fight them again.

OK

SOUNDED LIKE KENPACHI WAS ABOUT TO ORGASM THERE FOR MINUTE LOL.

[/all caps.]

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

What? This is madness, she can't be dead, hopefully she lost her fighting ability and is now full time healer.
    Last edited by drgnx; 02-13-2013 at 03:12 PM.
    Spoiler!

No. If she's killed... Even without displaying her bankai properly...

*sigh*