0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 525 Discussion / 526 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/525

Spoiler!

MangaStream version
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 01-30-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Am i the only one that felt a little disappointed with how this chapter/story panned out in the end? I think it was almost kinda expected, though it does say something about zaraki's true power if he could whip unohana as a child. Doubt we will see her die though given that we haven't even seen her true zampaktou's abilities.

And anyone else notice that the dude talking to her looks a hell lot like Renji??? Maybe thats the reason why she healed him during the SS arc after his fight with byakuya as some sort of debt to this person.

Aizen would have to have known about Zaraki weakening himself as well, because of the whole "making sure Ichigo fights the right opponent at the right time" bullshit.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

What happened with teaching the art of killing and shit when Unohana ain't teaching nothing. She's just helping Zaraki how to return to his old self.

sig made by me

So kenpachi was originally stronger than unohana when he was a kid(Does any character remind me of young zaraki, he kinda looks similar to hisagi mixed with natsu dragneel(FT)....What the hell is zaraki anyway? how is he this strong? is kinda like asking what the hell is aizen... why is aizen so strong?... there complete past are vague.....

I guess its part of zaraki's ability... and the novel spirits are forever with you about zaraki's strength adjusting to the enemy is as canon as the keyboard i'm using to type this words, he unconsciously lowered and subjugated his power-level because of the only "enemy" he ever knew who he felt joy, fear and ecstacy in fighting at the end was weaker than him, in other words he adapted to unohana's powerlevel unconsciously.... unohana taught of this as her sin her weakness its almost entirely the same as what the novel says about his power......

Good that Zaraki isn't immortal as some of us assume and kudos to the people who said that it was unohana who immediately cures him after getting killed or almost getting killed.... plus how long have they been fighting?... unohana mentioned that she was killing zaraki hundreds to a thousand times before zaraki actually has the ability to hit her with that slash....Finally i don't think unohana is done for.... she barely used her shikai and her bankai..... next chapter probably would see more on the progress of this fight.... probably unohana getting more serious and teaching zaraki to learn how to communicate with his zanpaktou as he has already lost interest in it long ago

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    What happened with teaching the art of killing and shit when Unohana ain't teaching nothing. She's just helping Zaraki how to return to his old self.
    Like learning how to communicate with his zan... it'll take him in a more different level.... i hope there will be next chap... because i don't think unohana would go down with just that
    Last edited by my2kb22; 01-30-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    and kudos to the people who said that it was unohana who immediately cures him after getting killed or almost getting killed....
    Thanks. It felt quite obvious though.

Really loved this chapter, best one in a while. But I'm afraid...that last panel looks a lot like when Yamamoto got slashed by Bach. Don't die Unohana don'tdiedon'tdie!!! I won't forgive you Kubo, that would be worse than when Kagura died in Inuyasha. You could have killed off Hitsugaya and Byakuya, or at least Byakuya, and left more place for Unohana. She's a much more interesting character.

/endrant

Ichigo = everything in bleach, special in everyway, would probably end up as the vessel of the spirit king, so no need for an explanations

Aizen = Very powerful, talented, brilliant, skilled however you like it shinigami, was already in another level even amongst captain levels when he was still VC or maybe even before that since we do not have enough back ground of him

Kenpachi = as a little shorty/gradeschool kid.... is stronger than one of the strongest swordsman if not the strongest pure shinigami in history(still i see yamamoto in a higher level in bankai vs unohana).... alarms yamamoto, freaks out central 46, who knows how strong he is if he ever remembered or will know his zanpaktous name or has bankai

No wonder Bach wanted them as his special war potentials.... it makes me think who are the other 2.... and i highly doubt that its halibel.... halibel doesn't have the resumes of this 3 or can even hold a candle along side the 3

Well this explains the Kenpatchi vs Ichigo Fight.
    Still this reminds me of Vageta using Dende to get stronger.
    Kenpatchi being that strong as a kid is ridiculous though, and does Unohana not aging mean Kenpatchi's are really immortal?
    Last edited by drgnx; 01-30-2013 at 11:16 AM.
    Spoiler!

Honestly that was kind of silly lol. Kenpachi as a kid was stronger than a Captain lol.

In any case the stuff about Kenpachi restraining himself does make sense to some extent.

However him beating Unohana would have made more sense if he where a bit older rather than a small kid.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Honestly that was kind of silly lol. Kenpachi as a kid was stronger than a Captain lol.

In any case the stuff about Kenpachi restraining himself does make sense to some extent.

However him beating Unohana would have made more sense if he where a bit older rather than a small kid.
    It only shows how strong he originally is... he is even more of a prodigy than gin and hitsugaya... well not in techniques or abilities but in just raw power and pure brute strength hehe....