• So So

3 27.27%
  • Bad

1 9.09%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    This! Shunsui must have referred to the title. We don't even know what Unohana's bankai does (flesh absorption/darkness illusions?).
    Zaraki will spare her life as a return of favor and send her for a full-time job in the kitchen.
    Just a guess.

I think Unohana used her Bankai on Both of them. Seems that it reconfigures and rebuilds the body.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabbido View Post
    I dont know if Im the only one who loved this chapter, sure it was confusing and we didnt get to understand Minazuki, but the display of art, the words, their feelings towards fighting, made this chapter an awesome one for me!!

Now on to decyphering what the hell is happening: I thought Minazuki was melting them, but then by Kenpachis words Im pretty sure that was all an illusion, dont even know if she actually used Bankai, but I really hope we get to see it in action in the next chapter, so basically at some point this was real but at some other its an illusion caused by Zarakis passion for the fight, and is it me or were they both about to have an orgasm like POW said? xD also "youre the only man, that could make me happy" I know she means because of the fight, but it sounded oddly romantic, now Im sure a bunch of people will begin doing Kenpachi x Unohana drawings xDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    If you didn't like this chapter, you got problems. Though MangaPanda translations are part of the problem. Still great chapter, the art alone was freakin amazing.

I doubt Unohana will die though. She freakin healed herself in battle so no die, die for Unohana. I think the only thing that's dead is her title as Kenpachi.
    Yes. Yes. Yes. Epic fucking chapter. When she went Bankai....mark out moment.

No one can illustrate depraved blood lust like Kubo & nowhere is it more apt than between these two. Fucking great chapter.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/39972534/1

The Mangastream Version is also Out.

lol Zaraki's hair has grown like 3 feet. Super Saiya-jin level 3 hair right there.

These two need to screw & give us twin baby gods, 1 Boy & 1 Girl.

Kubo, make this a reality!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/39972534/1

The Mangastream Version is also Out.
    I'm still lost... guess I will need to wait for an anime version of this fight, unless next chapter they will explain a few things...or at least in a databook or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    lol Zaraki's hair has grown like 3 feet. Super Saiya-jin level 3 hair right there.
    Could be. It's possible that next chapter we will find out that Ichigo's training is over and that they fought for a straight month, or something, or that void prison works similar to the tunnel.

Looks like next time it's Yachiru's (the lil one) time to own Kenpachi .

Since Kubo doesn't want anyone to die, I'm guessing her bankai is a one-shot deal that revives her if killed at the cost of her powers/emotions/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    OK

SOUNDED LIKE KENPACHI WAS ABOUT TO ORGASM THERE FOR MINUTE LOL.

[/all caps.]
    Seems like it was all Unohana talking to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Looks like next time it's Yachiru's (the lil one) time to own Kenpachi .
    My thoughts exactly.

I'm starting to get the feeling that the reason Kenpachi will never communicate with his spirit/zanpaktou, is because his spirit is nothing more than a pile of rabies!

Not even sentient, talking rabies. No--Literally a clump of foam on the floor of his inner world composed entirely of hundreds of millions of strands of the rabies virus...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Got to wonder, how did Unohana go from being Sword-Nymphomaniac to Docile Fulltime Healer with the calmest sweetest disposition in Bleach.

Was it as a way to do penance for what happened to Kenpachi (her "sin")? How or why did she become a Captain, and be so loyal to the Captain Commander? Did she ever cross swords with Yama-Jii? Did he subdue her at one point with his flames (rather than with swordsmanship)?

I think there is more to know about Unohana, and I hope Kubo keeps her around for this and other reasons.