6 28.57%
  • So So

3 14.29%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 4.76%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Question, what happened with the part of orochimaru soul that was sealed by itachi?

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Its probably still locked away. oro is pretty much luke voldemort with his horcruxes. As long as a piece of him rains he can not be killed and will just come back. Not to mention the whole snake thing...

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Tobirama just raised a finger! Damn!

Slightly confused. Did Tobirama raise his chakra, melting down suigetsu or was it Hashirama or...both? Why didn't Tobi cancel the bind like Madara did!? Minato is a sensor, I didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Slightly confused. Did Tobirama raise his chakra, melting down suigetsu or was it Hashirama or...both? Why didn't Tobi cancel the bind like Madara did!? Minato is a sensor, I didn't know.
    Technically, Minato might not be a sensor, because Oro/Sasuke and Co could sense Naruto's chakra (and identify it as Naruto's) as non sensor types.

I think Suigetsu melted on his own, sorta giving him an extremely cartoonish reaction demonstrating his fear. If that's not enough, he's clinging to Orochimaru's arm (like he hid behind Kabuto when Oro was first revived). Suigetsu is a total baby when he's scared!

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Technically, Minato might not be a sensor, because Oro/Sasuke and Co could sense Naruto's chakra (and identify it as Naruto's) as non sensor types.

I think Suigetsu melted on his own, sorta giving him an extremely cartoonish reaction demonstrating his fear. If that's not enough, he's clinging to Orochimaru's arm (like he hid behind Kabuto when Oro was first revived). Suigetsu is a total baby when he's scared!
    You have a point about the sensing. But was Naruto indeed identified? I thought it was just an overwhelming aura - the Juubi's.
    Yea I figured Suigetsu was exaggerated and cartoonish but partially believed it had to do with Tobirama's water affinity. Idk, far fetched thought I guess.

I think that Tobirama raised his fingers, about to use a signature jutsu of his own, when Hashirama used his Conqueror's Haki to overwhelm everything (sorry for the cross-manga terminology, but it's about the only thing I can really compare it to ). ALso, Minato doesn't have to be a sensor ninja, remember, Naruto is pumping out so much power even non-sensors can detect it. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/616/6 Something I find more interesting is the resemblance that Hashirama sees in Sasuke to Madara. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/620/14 . It's been hinted at time and time again that Sasuke is a parallel to Madara. http://www.mangapanda.com/93-314-6/n...apter-309.html for example. I think everything is leading to a crossroads for Sasuke, a crossroads that Madara faced himself. Maybe even the same crossroads that the Older son faced, after the original Sage chose the Younger brother. The cycle of violence seemed to start there. Maybe if Sasuke chooses to let go of his hatred, the cycle might be broken for the first time.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

After reading the mangastream version its like someone said last week. Hashirama reminds me of Goku a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by master.roly View Post
    After reading the mangastream version its like someone said last week. Hashirama reminds me of Goku a lot!
    Shanks in my case, he resembles him alot. So the CoC was Hashirama, guess you were right Rlinfamous.