6 28.57%
  • So So

3 14.29%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 4.76%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Maybe orochimaru didnt use full power of the shodai and nidaime vs. sarutobi because he knew they would try to overpower him.
    Even Hanzo resisted , not to mention Zabuza and they had Anko's chakra infused on ET...

And why Orochimaru would want just now Hashirama's cells if he planted it on Danzo long before?!

Hashirama's answer:

The Village is a fortress against evil and a crucible to forge, prepare, and raise Ninjas who will be the warriors in the battle against evil. The Primary purpose of the Village is to protect the "King" (Asuma and Shikamaru's King), who are the future generations.

Notice how Hashirama kept saying "The World is always at war", in exasperation.

Will The Four Hokage's really be released to join the fight?

We see in this chapter the difference in power between Hashirama (laid back Goku-esque), and Tobirama (assertive, brash Vegeta-like). Hashirama calmly broke free of Oro's restraint. He probably could free the other Kages too. If Tobirama were un-restrained, he'd surely free them from Edo-Tensei.

At this point it has become impossible to guess how the Manga will proceed, but I really want to see Minato with Naruto again.

Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    Maybe orochimaru didnt use full power of the shodai and nidaime vs. sarutobi because he knew they would try to overpower him.
    Even Hanzo resisted , not to mention Zabuza and they had Anko's chakra infused on ET...

And why Orochimaru would want just now Hashirama's cells if he planted it on Danzo long before?!
    Rather, I think it was that The Edo Tensei that Oro used last time wasn't as complete a jutsu as the current one. Remember that Kabuto said he'd perfected ET, also remember that when Oro took his chakra from Kabuto he was able to see Kabuto's memories. I think what happened was that the ET performed by Oro the first time was unable to fully replicate Hashirama and Tobirama like this one can.

The Melding with Hashirama's cell that Oro gave Danzo was very crude, and in the end, it helped Danzo to lose the fight with Sasuke.

Currently, Oro is inhabiting a Zetsu, which was grown by Madara from Plant and Hashirama's cells. I'd say that the Zetsu's are better copies of Hashirama than what Danzo had.

Thinking about it, Oro may well be immortal now that he has a Zetsu body, and he could manufacture more Zetsu clones from the one he currently has if he were to need more in the future.
    Last edited by paulbee; 02-13-2013 at 02:28 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The last few chapters have been great! Really showcasing why I enjoy Naruto so much! Still, I keep expecting more from Minato. Oh well, that might just be the fanboy in me!

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    ● Whatever the answer will be, I can already see that Sasuke vs Naruto is in jeopardy .. even if it happens then it surely lost a lot of merit since Itachi and Hashirama "warmed up" Sasuke so much that Naruto doesnt have to do much himself.
    Personally i think that the Naruto vs Sasuke fight, will be the last thing to happen in the manga, in a friendly environment, like the fight that Goku and Vegeta wanted in the DBZ ending, due to the fact that alot of things are revolving around Sasuke's redemption and to put the end at the Uchiha "curse".

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    i don't think the edo tensei power levels being different was a plot hole. it was shown consistently through kabuto's version that power can be increased or enhanced so it should hold that the opposite is true. furthermore, orochimaru was a man of capable calculation. since the battle took place within that small area of the rooftop barrier, limiting their power was sensible given that their jutsu's were not exactly surgical or precision oriented. they were, instead, jutsus that work best in open areas. if a full powered hashirama cut loose with mokuton then it would probably squish everyone against the barrier walls, same with tobirama's jutsus. oro wanted to use 3 powered down kage's as a perfect counter balance to just one shinobi but with minato unexpectedly out of oro's equation, it backfired. i enjoy arguing all things edo tensei
    I agree, adding the fact that, a person can know how to do (for example) a wood object, but the more that person does it again and again, the more skilled and perfect and better the object will be, so with ninjutsu, the logic is the same, the more Oro and Kabuto, experiment and perfected ET, the more powerful and skillful it is.

But there's something that it doesn't fit, in that battle, Oro wanted to use the other kages, but Minato's ET didn't come out, we all assume that it was because Sarutobi prevented it, but now, seeing this conversation about that fight again, and knowing some more that we all did at that time. i wonder, even if Sarutobi, didn't prevent Minato's coffin to fully appear and open, Minato wouldn't had appeared anyway, he was sealed in the death god already, so i think that that was/is a huge plot hole.

About the chapter itself, I liked it, although few things advanced, it was nice to see more about the relationship of the kage brothers, and Minatos sensor abilities, cant wait for the chapters when they enter the battlefield.
    Next week we will begin to know the truth about the VOTE battle, also a big expectation.

man the 1st is pretty beast, anybody besides me laughing at suigetsu, lol

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by Majere View Post

But there's something that it doesn't fit, in that battle, Oro wanted to use the other kages, but Minato's ET didn't come out, we all assume that it was because Sarutobi prevented it, but now, seeing this conversation about that fight again, and knowing some more that we all did at that time. i wonder, even if Sarutobi, didn't prevent Minato's coffin to fully appear and open, Minato wouldn't had appeared anyway, he was sealed in the death god already, so i think that that was/is a huge plot hole.

About the chapter itself, I liked it, although few things advanced, it was nice to see more about the relationship of the kage brothers, and Minatos sensor abilities, cant wait for the chapters when they enter the battlefield.
    Next week we will begin to know the truth about the VOTE battle, also a big expectation.
    No Plot hole at all.

The fact that Minato did not appear was long established to have been due to him being sealed in the Death God Belly Jutsu. In other words his soul was not available to be resurrected. We discussed this at length many chapters ago.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    ● I wonder, is it possible for Minato to use his speed and try something on Orochimaru ? I guess this depends wheter he needs his special kunais for the body flicker or not. If not then I would say he could possibly take Orochimaru by surprise and make some jutsu similiar to the one he performed on Tobi, when he ended his summoning contract, that would end his binding spell.

● Anyway, I think that it was also Tobirama that made such a strong chakra "pressure". Obviously the cracked walls and cieling was Hashiramas doing but I noticed that the wooden floor near Tobirama got skewed just as he pulled his fingers ? I think Tobirama started concetrating chakra in his fingers for a jutsu, even that much was enough to crush the floor behind him. In the end, they are BOTH 100% senju so I guess they should have very similiar chakra capacities, with Hashirama having 1 extra level more then Tobirama.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    This chapter further makes me question, how did these two uber-kages die? Tobirama was about to f#ck Saskue up...lmao. He was all like, "what'd you just say about the village?" Is it me or did Saskue actually seem concerned?

Like someone else said, Oro should be content now. He has an artificial body that wont age and can heal wounds. For all intents and purposes, Oro should be immortal now (unless he gets sealed again).

Hashirama showed why he is the "god of shinobi" without even attacking. I want to see Tobirama fight soooo bad, he seems like a beast. However, beastly as he may be, Hashi flexed on him. I loved it and the over the shoulder glare from Hashi was priceless.

Did suigetsu start turning to water because of Tobirama's chakra. Seeing as how Tobirama has an affinity for water. What if the 2nd could make him drown in his own fluids.

Sarutboi and Minato seem out classed standing next to the other 2.

Great chapter
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

In the Image of Madara vs Hashiram battle,

Seems Hashirama's wood Dragon Swallowed The Kyuubi's BB, then Turned it around and used it JUST Like a Rassengan against Madara's Susanoo.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    ^^ So, in reality Hashirama was the first person to use a rassengan.

Minato = Hashirama's mini-me
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid