• So So

3 14.29%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 4.76%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    ● Now its confirmed, Sasuke IS having second thoughts on his revenge. He now sees 2 options, either take revenge OR .. something else. Seems a little bit odd to me that he could change his mind so easily.

● What is even more odd is the fact that even Orochimaru himself is starting to shed his dark side - he said, that depending on the answer of Hashirama he might help Sasuke destroy the Leaf. But the way I see it, he is eagerily waiting for Hashiramas answers just as much as Sasuke bcs even Orochimaru has grown to have second thoughts about his villianity.

● I absolutely cannot wrap my head around this new Orochimaru, its just not him anymore. More so, I think Im going to be very dissapointed if it turns out that Orochimarus parents died bcs of the Leaf.

● Some serious DBZ moment in this chapter, earlier many people saw the senju brothers like the dynamic duo from DBZ - Vegeta and Goku. This chapter deepens that analogy. When Hashirama raised his chakra to intimidate his brother I couldnt help but think that it was just like in DBZ where characters would constantly raise theyre "Chi" and everything around goes flying and crumbling.

● To silence the critics, Kishi made Tobirama say "earlier you summoned us with low power, unlike now .. bla bla". Casual readers surely wont make any fuss about this stuff, but Im going to nitpick and say that it was just a "cover story" to hide a plot hole.

● Whatever the answer will be, I can already see that Sasuke vs Naruto is in jeopardy .. even if it happens then it surely lost a lot of merit since Itachi and Hashirama "warmed up" Sasuke so much that Naruto doesnt have to do much himself.
    i don't think the edo tensei power levels being different was a plot hole. it was shown consistently through kabuto's version that power can be increased or enhanced so it should hold that the opposite is true. furthermore, orochimaru was a man of capable calculation. since the battle took place within that small area of the rooftop barrier, limiting their power was sensible given that their jutsu's were not exactly surgical or precision oriented. they were, instead, jutsus that work best in open areas. if a full powered hashirama cut loose with mokuton then it would probably squish everyone against the barrier walls, same with tobirama's jutsus. oro wanted to use 3 powered down kage's as a perfect counter balance to just one shinobi but with minato unexpectedly out of oro's equation, it backfired. i enjoy arguing all things edo tensei
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    i don't think the edo tensei power levels being different was a plot hole. it was shown consistently through kabuto's version that power can be increased or enhanced so it should hold that the opposite is true. furthermore, orochimaru was a man of capable calculation. since the battle took place within that small area of the rooftop barrier, limiting their power was sensible given that their jutsu's were not exactly surgical or precision oriented. they were, instead, jutsus that work best in open areas. if a full powered hashirama cut loose with mokuton then it would probably squish everyone against the barrier walls, same with tobirama's jutsus. oro wanted to use 3 powered down kage's as a perfect counter balance to just one shinobi but with minato unexpectedly out of oro's equation, it backfired. i enjoy arguing all things edo tensei
    Not that he could not use the Jutsu to its full extent, just as it was explained by the second in the latest chapter?
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Lol does anyone else think Sasuke was gunna say . To crush the leaf, or to crush the ninja world!! Or is it just me?
    Sasuke can not turn around now. It's Naruto's job to fix him
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

For the moment, just this:

THAT'S, WHAT I CALL A GREAT CHAPTER WITHOUT FIGHTING!!! THAT'S WHY I LOVE KISHI AND FORGIVE HIM HIS STRANGE MOVES. GREAT, JUST GREAT!

Way too short for so much epicness. Love how the 1st showed his younger brother how its done. But don't really like how the 2nd seems to be just a more powerful version of danzo like someone mentioned last week. Surely he has some traits that warranted him being hokage beyond just being powerful?

I like how this chapter kicked things up a notch after the introductory nature of last weeks chapter. The contrast between Hashirama and Tobirama is startling, it's like Sarutobi and Danzou. Tobirama is such a hard ass while Hashirama is more laid back but more willing to meet the Uchiha halfway (much like Naruto).

This chapter confirmed that yet another thing Hashirama's cells are useful for is Edo Tensei whether it's for strengthening the binding power or resisting it as Hashirama did. It's no wonder Madara and Orochimaru love the shit out of his cells, they're useful for so many things it seems.

Anyway Minato has yet to be asked any questions by Sasuke. I guess the logical thing to speculate is that he'll be asked what really went down when the Kyuubi attacked, after Hashirama has had his say on what is a shinobi and what is a village.
    And wouldn't it be just like Sasuke to get heartfelt, honest answers to his questions only to turn around and be all like "cha, ya know what. I'm still gonna destroy the leaf. Bye bye." Although Kishi has an opportunity to add an unexpected layer to the build up to the penultimate round of Naruto Vs Sasuke. In fact now that Kishi has explicitly stated that Sasuke is on the verge of becoming the new Madara I would really like this Kage chat to lead Sasuke to find a new path rather than follow in Madara and Tobi's footsteps. I guess for a possible new path to work with where the story seems to be headed then Sasuke would still have to have a reason to fight Naruto.

Interesting that Orochimaru can not fully restrain the 1st Hokage.

- Pretty much what I was assuming Orochimaru will let the 4 Hokage face Madara as he doesn't want Madara to succeed

- The 4th should be able to warp the other Hokages to his seal near the battlefield

- Tobirama said we where brought back to this world with "almost our full power" LoL WUT????

- This chapter was more of tease as nothing was really explained

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Last week's chapter was more of an intro to the Kages, now we're actually delving into things... I expect we'll be getting 5-6 chapters out of them at least before the scene switches to a battlefield. But at least now it's confirmed the Hokages will be taking part in the battle.

It's insane that Hashirama can practically bring down a building merely by flexing his chakra... he surpasses even what we've heard. He really is the real deal. It was still a little sad to see him put Tobirama down like that... just seems a little unfair the brothers are so different in power. Tobirama's chakra is probably still fairly powerful, but he's being controlled by Zetsuchimaru while Hashirama can free himself from Edo Tensei purely through the strength of his chakra.

I wonder if Naruto is physically capable of matching that level of power (without the Kyuubi). Maybe there's a secret to it (explaining the difference between Hashirama/Tobirama), or maybe it's just a matter of growing up. Hashirama's base strength is beyond Sage Mode, practically on the level of Bijuu Mode.

And the epicness of the Hashirama vs. Madara battle is highly entertaining. True, it's techniques we've seen before (aside from Hashirama's Mokuton Susano'o-equivalent), but still. The scale of the battle truly does justice to Madara's claim that the maps would have to be redrawn if they fought. I wonder where all those roots go after the battle is over?

Minato noticed that Naruto is now friends with his Bijuu, but didn't think to release any sealed Yin chakra to Naruto... I guess for now we might have to set aside the hope that Minato can grant Naruto a clutch power-up? Perhaps when they arrive on the battlefield we can see for certain; there's no point in returning the scene to Naruto before then anyway.

Orochimaru is definitely on the "soon-to-be-redeemed" list, even more so than Obito.

Like that Minato could immediately sense that it was a combination of both Naruto and Kurama's chakra. Still wonder what Sasuke is going to ask him tho. and if he lets it slip out to Sasuke that hes Naruto's dad (wonder if Oro has figured it out yet??)

Riln, when we next go back to the fight, we might possibly see an instant powerup of Kurama when the part of his chakra that got sealed returns. I don't think Minato has any control over the release of the yin chakra when his soul was pulled from the death god's belly (as I'm assuming that anything sealed away would have to be released together). and if Obito/Edo-Madara see/feel it, they're likely to realize what that probably means as well. you might end up seeing that Minato won't have to use FTG to 'port the Kages/Sasuke and Co. to the fight. the fight might come to THEM.

Edit: why did Sasuke only use MS when he could have gone EMS and really showed them the lengths he had gone to get revenge (even further showing how close he was to becoming another madara) but wants the real truth before deciding what to do next
    come fight my brute here

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Tobirama and Hashirama were revived in their prime. Naruto and Sasuke are still in their teens, which means they are still growing and gaining stronger techniques. The first and second and Madara can mop the floor with them.

I think it was both Tobirama and Hashirama flexing their chakra. But the wood in the room was reacting to the first.