View Poll Results: Are you anticipating Bleach's anime adaptation's return ?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heall Yeah !!!

7 87.50%
  • Yep !!

0 0%
  • A little !

1 12.50%
  • Not so much !!

0 0%
  • Nah, I use Clorox !!!

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Yami ... #0 Espada?...
    Funny I really don't remember him ever directly being killed either in the manga or in the anime? Was it just inferred he was dead, or was it just said by some1? Could some1 refresh my memory, by pointing to specific chapters?
    Please + Thank You in advance.
    LOL, I apologize for the confusion but I meant the former Captain-Commander Genryūsai Yamamoto.

I couldn't careless about Yammy Llargo. He apparently died off screen/page after his last fight because only Harribel, her Fracción, & Grimmjow remain of the last Espada set.

*Le Bump* so apparently it was all a lie... how sad, but its better in a way, we know its definitely coming, Its a matter of time, the more time they wait, the comeback will be better overall, since theyll be able to advance well without Fillers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbido View Post
    *Le Bump* so apparently it was all a lie... how sad, but its better in a way, we know its definitely coming, Its a matter of time, the more time they wait, the comeback will be better overall, since theyll be able to advance well without Fillers.
    All a lie?! Lame, we got all excited over some idiots hoax. Oh well perhaps when Kubo finishes the manga we'll get a revival. Like you said, without the fillers.

It's likely that this rumor was coupled up with Fairy Tail's Anime ending on 30th March (for now). Then again, they are supposedly going to be re-airing FT from beginning, so it seems that there won't be any free air spot left.

If there is some air spot free, thanks to FT anime ending (this would mean that they would be re-airing it at a different time), it is likely meant for Arata Kangatari, that might go over 100 episodes from the amount of chapters it has.

Edit: First post updated. If anyone has some news regarding the return of Bleach Anime, you are open to post it here rather than opening a new thread .
    Last edited by Zero; 03-27-2013 at 02:04 PM.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    is it me or has a new filler arc started saw something on tv

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    is it me or has a new filler arc started saw something on tv
    Huh ? Nah can't be, I haven't seen nor heard anything new regarding it's return. It's just a filler arc that you probably haven't seen or something.

From the looks of it, currently the two best selling mangas are One Piece and Magi, so it's more likely that we will see a second season of Magi or it's prequel rather than Bleach returning, at least not now.

Not even the author of Bleach gives a s**t about Bleach anymore. I don't think people are clamoring for it to come back like you guys think they are. The longer the hiatus goes, the more people's interest in it is gonna wane as newer, better properties rise. Bleach may get a few OVAs to wrap it up, but serialized episodes at this point is probably a no-go.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I love this catchy end them on Bleach.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Ureta Awai Tsubasa

Well since I showed you guys my Favourite Bleach End Theme, I felt I should also share my favourite opening theme too.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !