Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Soul Cartel

^ "Resentment", indeed.

I'm not really sure if killing the whole clan is a wise choice, I mean that little witch did make the potion that woke up Mephistopheles more quickly, so he could at least leave her alive...

You forget that Mephistopheles, after all, Is an Arch-devil. He isn't necessarily a Nice Guy. Once he enters a frenzied mode he won't stop easily. That's why Arch Angel Micael is speeding to stop Mephistopheles' flames from spreading further.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

yeah, wonder what happened to that other demon dude, wasnt he going to fight mephisto to the death or something?

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    yeah, wonder what happened to that other demon dude, wasnt he going to fight mephisto to the death or something?
    Fighting with your life at stake is one thing, but throwing your life away when you are literally armless (lol ) would have been stupid (he already retreated? to get another arm and alike). Not to mention that, IIRC, he doesn't need to beat the Archdevil (it seems that he also hasn't beaten any of the Archangels and Archdevils, or at least there was no mention of it), he only needs to survive a frontal confrontation or something like that, basically he needs to prove that he is capable of fighting the highest ranking beings, but well, since they are the highest ranking beings, defeating them would probably mean taking their place, which this isn't about it, so showcasing that one can hold their ground against them is enough (especially against Mephistotels who seemingly likes to finish his opponents off with his own flames).

That Demon will probably join the gang eventually, since what he seeks is not "power", but "trust" and the only way to gain that "trust" among demons, so that they won't back-fuck*ng-stabb-you, is to complete the pilgrimage (which consists of facing and surviving against the highest ranking (arch)devils and (arch)angels).

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    The Dude's Jacked Up right arm disintegrated, and when that happened, the dud wasn't stupid, he made some tracks and ran away

Spoiler!

oh shoot i must have missed that chapter O_o

One Piece

Just finished catching up to the latest chapter, good read this manga. I think that lil witch is going to join them after this. I don't like how Faust and Sihoon (if I said his name right) are far weaker than Mephisto. Want Sihoon to kick some ass with that third hand attack. Mephisto used Zoro's move Asura!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Just finished catching up to the latest chapter, good read this manga. I think that lil witch is going to join them after this. I don't like how Faust and Sihoon (if I said his name right) are far weaker than Mephisto. Want Sihoon to kick some ass with that third hand attack. Mephisto used Zoro's move Asura!
    I'm with you here. I find myself checking for the next chapter to come out, LOL.

About the Arch Devil Mephistopheles beiing that much more powerful, I think this story revolves around Faust's Intellect (brains) far more than any thing else, while Shihoon is the growing muscle, but the Archdevil and Arch Angels were created to be Nearly Indestructible by God himself, so It stands to reason they'll be that much superior in strength.

Some thing to look out for is Mephisto's Mentor who is lurking in the background. Also the Demons aren't stupid, they stand a chance of getting their way as long as they don't directly confront Mephisto or Michael.

Finally, remember that the whole theme of the Manwa is that Faust is going to try and rehabilitate Mephistophelles. That is going to be an interesting undertaking, even if Faust is the smartest guy in the universe.

One Piece

I mean yeah I understand that the Archdevils and archangels are far superior in strength but I think Sihoon's growth could be a lot faster than this. He only knows 1 technique so far, then again he's only 15 years old.

And yeah got to agree with this story flowing around Faust who knows a lot.

I think their parents got taken by "He" the strongest being in the underworld opposite of God. Or unless they were referring to another Archdevil then I don't know if he's the strongest.

Well, those with the title of "God Cleanser" are pretty much next to God, quite likely even capable of God-slaying. Micheal's specialization, as "the one that cleanses God and subdues the Devil" probably gave him an upper hand when he was fighting the former "God's right hand".

Now I have to wonder who will appear as "God's left hand". Usually it's Gabriel, but he should be on earth hunting down aberrations and other things that shouldn't exist and the like, what's more he should be in a human form... wait a minute, could this be, nah can't be, but if it is then Shihoin might be the second Van Hellsing then :O. Now this would explain why Mephisto is interested in fighting him in the future when he grows up a bit.