Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Soul Cartel

Chapter 90 Came Out:

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/197219/...vendetta-scans

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/197219/...ress_webtoon=t

Comment: didn't realize that Mephisto's Asura was that big.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

One Piece

Thanks for the link, good chapter Sihoon brave mofo!

Well said (click on the image to go to the chapter).

didnt get the last pages, was that the archdevil who appeared first? Meaning second one didnt show himself yet?

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    didnt get the last pages, was that the archdevil who appeared first? Meaning second one didnt show himself yet?
    Yes!

I wonder why the Archdevil is interested in an Azrael base, boredom?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yes!

I wonder why the Archdevil is interested in an Azrael base, boredom?

was wondering the same thing, but it seemed like they were on a mission or something , maybe master archdevil sent em?

And dam im really enjoying this atm, cant wait to see what kinda relationship mephisto has with these guys

was wondering the same thing, but it seemed like they were on a mission or something , maybe master archdevil sent em?

And dam im really enjoying this atm, cant wait to see what kinda relationship mephisto has with these guys
    From what I remember, in this webtoon, "The Source of Darkness" exist independently, contradictory and at the same time as "God". Just as "God" has 4 Archangels and a "Guardian", the "Darkness" also has 4 Archdevils and a "Gate Master" (or someone else ;p).

Seeing how much Mihael clings to Faust and that Azrael have promotion tests (to head angels and perhaps more), it's possible that Miheal intends for Faust to eventually become the "Guardian".

Another thing worth mentioning is that seemingly the "Pluto" are a counterpart to "Head Angels" since both of them consist of ex-humans passing some sort of test/s to obtain that title/position.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    From what I remember, in this webtoon, "The Source of Darkness" exist independently, contradictory and at the same time as "God". Just as "God" has 4 Archangels and a "Guardian", the "Darkness" also has 4 Archdevils and a "Gate Master" (or someone else ;p).

Seeing how much Mihael clings to Faust and that Azrael have promotion tests (to head angels and perhaps more), it's possible that Miheal intends for Faust to eventually become the "Guardian".

Another thing worth mentioning is that seemingly the "Pluto" are a counterpart to "Head Angels" since both of them consist of ex-humans passing some sort of test/s to obtain that title/position.

mhm didnt they say the master of archdevils wouldnt sit still if mephisto was imprisoned or something at the start? My fanboyism must be playing tricks with my mind in that case

mhm didnt they say the master of archdevils wouldnt sit still if mephisto was imprisoned or something at the start? My fanboyism must be playing tricks with my mind in that case
    From what I remember, Azraels wanted to avoid a head on battle against the Archdevils, but seeing as the Archdevils (the wind and water one) have openly attacked a base, it might not be the same for them.

Then again, Mephisto slaughtered hundreds of Azraels when going to the human realm and they were somewhat OK with it afterwards , so... it's hard to say how they will perceive this attack . As long as it is nothing more than a "devil's whim" it should be alright.

A war with the Archdevils would have been a bad thing anyway, especially now when a war with Demons seem to be coming as well. Interesting to note here is that while Azraels cooperate with Archangels, it seems that Demons don't cooperate with Archdevils. It's possible that the Demon group is completely separated from the Devils, or simply in difference to Azraels (that are mixed from re-born humans and initially born as Angels, but regardless all of them are considered the same), Devils might separate those that were born as Devils and those that became Demons.