1 6.67%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    There's probably no battle that will happen between the two by the next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Actually, Doflamingo is crapping tie dye in his flamboyant pants right now because Law has seriously placed a target on HIS back, whereas it is usually Doflamingo sending people to their death sentences. It may be business related, but this is the first time we've really seen Doflamingo sweat/panic. Certainly when you are about to disappoint one of the Four Emperors, your fault or not, you should be fearing for your life.
    I agree, Dofla can't be as cool as he is pretending to be. The reason he wants to track down the Straw Hats and Law by the end of the day is in my opinion, that he doesn't want to have to make the choice Law offered him. Frankly, he is afraid. Anyway, I hope they will explain how his Devil Fruit works.

By the way, they are a bit spamming the Emperor's Haki, if you ask me. Certainly the Yonkous (although we don't know for sure about Blackbeard), Dofla, Luffy, Hancock, Ace, Rayleigh have it, and maybe (I am speculating, so please stay cool) Zorry, Law, Garp, Mihawk, ...

It's starting to look like the Super-Sayajin-Legend: One in a million turns out to be an exaggeration (or you consider the ordinary population who has nothing to do with it).

^I don't really think its an exaggeration. If we think about it population wise there should be around 7,000 people in the world with Emperor's Haki (And that's only if the population of the one piece world is the same as our world). Also it has been hinted that Emperor's Haki isn't just randomly born with, Its something only those destined to be great and powerful have (It's sort of like the name D). So it makes sense that we have been seeing it a bit, as we are getting closer to the top of the world's food chain.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    You know what i would love to see luffy let Zoro fight flamingo ! LOVE IT ! it would be a nice twist as well. SO i wonder if law attacking the marines means he is giving up his title?
    I doubt it, being a shichibukia seems like it has way too many perks for a guy like Law to just drop it all, and we know attacking the Marines isn't a instant demotion because Boa is still a shichibukia, and she was attacking Marines for the duration of the war lol (well, all the men aside from Luffy)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

That was a typo !. i meant, i wonder if flamingo attacking the marines would mean he is ready to just drop his title. I mean he could just be ready to drop it. but like said else where. He kind of does need that protection. I wonder how long he has been kiadus supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just reread the chapter, anyone notice that one piece will be on break next week? Always right before the best parts

^Yeah, noticed that first time I read it (I always check the bottom to see if its on break)

I think I can handle the break though, the Anime is getting close to the Law vs Smoker fight.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^Yeah, noticed that first time I read it (I always check the bottom to see if its on break)

I think I can handle the break though, the Anime is getting close to the Law vs Smoker fight.
    Law vs Smoker?
    I think you meant Law vs Do Flamingo ?

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    Law vs Smoker?
    I think you meant Law vs Do Flamingo ?
    a-hem... the ANIME is getting close to the Law vs. Smoker fight.

You remember that fight in the manga? the one where Law rips out Smoker's Heart?

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    a-hem... the ANIME is getting close to the Law vs. Smoker fight.

You remember that fight in the manga? the one where Law rips out Smoker's Heart?
    Whoops, my bad sorry.
    I thought you said Manga.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!