1 6.67%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    You know what i would love to see luffy let Zoro fight flamingo ! LOVE IT ! it would be a nice twist as well. SO i wonder if law attacking the marines means he is giving up his title?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    You know what i would love to see luffy let Zoro fight flamingo ! LOVE IT ! it would be a nice twist as well. SO i wonder if law attacking the marines means he is giving up his title?
    You mean Dofla? That's still uncertain. He knows that Smoker and his men already knows about Vergo and his connection with him. This could violate his shichibukai status so he wanted to get rid of them.

sig made by me

Not sure we will see it.... i mean we might just come in on smoker waking up and aokiji being there. i hope we see this fight but its likely that we don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    2. Yeahhh, I equated defeat with carelessness. Not equal but similar occurences. Either way though, the point I was trying to make is that the crew is still vulnerable, and whatever amount of chapters Oda decides to create do not disregard that each chapter, each villain, power up, etc is all a step in the process of them overcoming the NW. True, the past two arcs conflicts have been relatively easy for the crew to overcome, with a few more pressing struggles I previously mentioned. Again I don't believe we are in mutual agreement that Luffy and crew must face stronger opponents in the future, and ultimately must triumph. But, they have to start somewhere; otherwise, the story risks experiencing those rushed unhyped victories void of the very magic you, I, and everyone who reads One Piece indulges on.
    That's true: 100 manga chapters since the time skip and I am still waiting for a decent fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    3. Somewhat related to my number two thoughts, number three's matter more so on the idea of the SHs single handedly defeating their enemies from here on out. While the majority certainly will fall by their hands (Shanks, BB, Big Mom), I once again believe Law to be the ultimate benefactor/victor/trump card from this united confrontation against Kaidou, an attack plan based upon the alliance theory which is certain to become more relevant for the duration of the remaining manga. After all, Law explained that this chapter, it is no longer possible for a single crew to eliminate the Yonkou themeselves, let alone their vast underlings. Despite plot biased, Oda cannot simply push a single crew against unrealistic odds he already laid out before us. Face it, alliances are here to stay.
    Am I the only one who is wondering whether Luffy wants to defeat Shanks in a 1on1-fight? He clearly said that, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    -hm, maybe that is what Law was saying about Flamingo, but in One Piece power IS influence (unless you're Buggy), I still have him breaking into the top 10, definitely no less then 12 or so.
    I had to laugh out loud at this one! :-) Wait for it, Buggy is becoming a Yonkou just by accident.

You know what i would love to see luffy let Zoro fight flamingo!
    My thoughts exactly. To be honest, I think Zoro's ability is more suitable to fight Dofla. And it would be nice to see whether Zoro can handle the emperor's haki.

SO i wonder if law attacking the marines means he is giving up his title?
    Dofla? He said to Smoker: "You let mere pirates go" in a 'Shichibukai-duty' way. His reason for attacking is legit too, G5 captured his men which is against their contract (?).
    Also, the guy seemed to have great connections in the Marines, receiving orders from above Sengoku etc.

I'm starting to think he'll outsmart Law and its Law who will lose the title. Who knows, maybe Dofla supplies the Marines aswell - making him a precious Shichibukai.

Dofla's power:

- He threatened Sengoku for a beating when they first gathered and controlled VA Stainless (anime, dunno about manga).
    - Was extremely laidback in the War, laughing at WB's power when he caused the entire island to move.
    - Controlled 2 WB commanders, Atomos and Jozu (the guy who may have beaten Aokiji if not for the distraction).
    - Having a top VA as his UNDERLING.
    - Boss of the NW underground

Conclusion: Dofla is concerned about Kaido/marines only because of business. Not because he's scared of any of them, this would be out of character imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    Wait for it, Buggy is becoming a Yonkou just by accident.
    Lol! I was thinking about this, it is very possible XD
    Don't be surprised if Johns treasure is a great power boost.

re-read the chapter and One piece is on BREAK next week ffs

Oh Hell Yeah! Epic Chapter.. Flamingo was so boss (H).
    First thought this was an old topic.. Cuz there where already 4 pages of comments lol.

Blackriot great posts.. Always reading them with fun.

Well lets wait 2 weeks.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Dofla is concerned about Kaido/marines only because of business. Not because he's scared of any of them, this would be out of character imo.
    Actually, Doflamingo is crapping tie dye in his flamboyant pants right now because Law has seriously placed a target on HIS back, whereas it is usually Doflamingo sending people to their death sentences. It may be business related, but this is the first time we've really seen Doflamingo sweat/panic. Certainly when you are about to disappoint one of the Four Emperors, your fault or not, you should be fearing for your life.

Also I still believe that it makes more sense for Law to face Doflamingo at the end of all this. Sure Luffy is the central character of the story and it is "destined" for him to defeat every big baddie we come across, but really he has no vendetta against the Warlord as of right now. The same for Zoro. It would make much more sense for Law vs Doflamingo do to their history.

Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

^Yeah, I was looking on OP Wiki and kept saying to myself, "No, dammit! That is not the wrong eye scar!" Little did I assume they'd screw up Zoro's chest scar......