• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/698

Spoiler!
    Last edited by aggeroff; 02-05-2013 at 10:41 AM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Just gonna say. I win. My prediction was right. But dude, Smoker got owned. Kinda expected it though.

Law was right, Doflamingo is finished

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I laughed when Sanji said that Laws and Ruffys definition of the word 'alliance' could be quite different xD

lol, doflamingo is about to get his ass handed to him, this guy has just no luck

This chapter was top notch !!

I expected Dofla to have CoC. If my expectations keep working, then Dofla is close - if not - Admiral lvl.
    Which means he'll hold his ground against Aokiji, it will be a long fight (long enough for Law/Luffy to finish business in Dressrosa).
    Either that or he'll run like a bish !

Shit, Fan! I want this to be a good clean fight. Touch gloves, and when the bell rings come out swinging.

Dofla really is gunning for PK. Even got the Haki for it. Still gonna get his ass whooped by Luffy--Luffy has yet to have a "barely survived, covered in blood/bruises, but victorious" fight since the timeskip (or a challenge of any kind, really), and I'm predicting that Doflamingo will be the first.

Just...so much...happened!

Yeah, Dofla can bitch-slap Smoker around. But let's see how you stand up to the guy who held Akainu to a 10-day battle!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Shit, Fan! I want this to be a good clean fight. Touch gloves, and when the bell rings come out swinging.

Dofla really is gunning for PK. Even got the Haki for it. Still gonna get his ass whooped by Luffy--Luffy has yet to have a "barely survived, covered in blood/bruises, but victorious" fight since the timeskip (or a challenge of any kind, really), and I'm predicting that Doflamingo will be the first.
    You can't seriously think Luffy could solo Flamingo right now...

If he could that would put Luffy in the top 10 strongest guys in One Piece Universe, which would also mean Zoro would be too since how even Zoro/Luffy are.

That cant be the case or this manga would get boring as hell.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

This was one sweet chapter.
    Seeing Doflamingo arive made me go "oh fuck, these marines are screeewed... the guy who's comming better be Aokiji".
    Him having CoC is quite badass.
    I'd love to see wheter or not law will eventually consider Luffy as his friend as time goes by, or if it'll remain strictly bussiness.
    And I don't see Dofla fighting with aokiji, since there is no real point in doing so, he'll just have to fuck off.

EDIT: Mangastream--http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/72194515/1

And after reading the "The Strawhats are lightweights" comment, DD is all but setting himself up for an epic ass-whooping.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    You can't seriously think Luffy could solo Flamingo right now...

If he could that would put Luffy in the top 10 strongest guys in One Piece Universe, which would also mean Zoro would be too since how even Zoro/Luffy are.

That cant be the case or this manga would get boring as hell.
    Yep! I absolutely do!

To compare, pretend that we are way back in the day for a moment. Now imagine someone asks you "You can't seriously think Luffy could solo Crocodile right now..." Rookie vs. Logia?! Absolutely not!

Yet, that's exactly what he did (well, eventually, anyway. And with Robin providing the assist so that he would survive the battle afterwards and all, but still).

Luffy is gonna be PK--he's gonna have to start showing some strength to keep backing up that reputation he's built. Hody Jones? Caesar Clown? He can't have bullshit opponents forever.

Besides, even if he was to survive someone like Doflamingo, there's all manner of Yonkou and Underground Broker people and Admirals and Fleet Admiral and probably Vice-Admirals ready to beat on him! So he would still have a long way yet to go.
    Last edited by Sirxxx; 02-05-2013 at 04:14 PM.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.