• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    That was a typo !. i meant, i wonder if flamingo attacking the marines would mean he is ready to just drop his title. I mean he could just be ready to drop it. but like said else where. He kind of does need that protection. I wonder how long he has been kiadus supplier
    Well he was ok with attacking them because he planned to kill all of them anyway. The only thing that saved them is Aokiji's showing up.

But even if the WG found out, doubt they would take away his title just for attacking a few marines in one branch. Especially the branch that no one else really views all that highly.

Also: Speaking of the anime, did we ever find out what was up with the prisoners frozen in the walls/ceiling of that one room? I remember reading about it in the manga, and we were all conjecturing on what it might be about. But here we are at the end of the arc, and I don't think any of the Strawhats have ever mentioned it again :-/

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

can you provide a page?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here:
    Spoiler!

Reread Smoker vs Law and they were pretty even. Compared to Dofla vs Smoker, Law is small fry !

they were probably just experiments gone wrong, nothing more than that i assume.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Probably, they did mention that Vegapunk's giatification experiments failed, perhaps this is where he put them.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Or it could be nothing and you are looking too much into. Just a guess though. I'm bored, I'm going to bring up old topics that are now relevant.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Yeah or ithat was CC's attempt to recreate them. seems like something he would do .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ Well to CC it seemed rather obvious that you have to use Children for Giantification, so I don't see why CC would try Giantification on grown men.

No, the manga states that Vegapunk was the first to try Giantification, so maybe he did try it on grown men. You are correct that CC came up with the theory that it would work better on children.

Although why they would freeze the failures into a room rather than just feed them to some sharks or something is puzzling.

Also, I'm really sad that there's no chapter this week :'-(

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    No, the manga states that Vegapunk was the first to try Giantification, so maybe he did try it on grown men. You are correct that CC came up with the theory that it would work better on children.

Although why they would freeze the failures into a room rather than just feed them to some sharks or something is puzzling.

Also, I'm really sad that there's no chapter this week :'-(
    Well he did try before CC. I know full well CC can never come up with his own ideas, he can only improve of Vegapunk's. However I believe it said that Giantification has been attempted for hundreds of years, so I think someone else tried it first.